• Advertisement

Samika? Part 1

Re: Samika? Part 1

Postby bam » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:37 pm

I'm happy for Jen seeing that she found a new friend. Monica seems fun to hang out with and it's nice that that their husbands are friends from way back. I'm just glad to see her so happy.

And I saw that she filmed for Lizzie Velasquez's show about overcoming body issues? They made a good choice <3 I hope we can watch it online, especially for us who are outside of the US.
bam
Talker

Advertisement

Postby blahblahblahhh » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:45 am

Has anyone seen what's going on in the Shay thread on GG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby Lovethesnark » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Oh wow.. I guess Austin and shay have common interests.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby bam » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:13 pm

i don't watch shay but lol how juicy. from what i've read on how he treats his wife, this is no surprise. poor kids though, thry would suffer one way or another from this mess.

i read a comment on gg saying shay is the company he keeps and that he even publicly stood by someone who was caught cheating (charles was his name?). good thing samika stayed away!
bam
Talker

Postby emilynicole1435 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm

I hope Samika are having a good, petty laugh about the Shay crap.
emilynicole1435
Talker

Postby Lovethesnark » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm

LOL.. I'm so glad they got out off that circle.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby rdt1004 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:32 pm

emilynicole1435 wrote:I hope Samika are having a good, petty laugh about the Shay crap.

I hope so too. I'm sure they're not cause they're so nice, well Jenn probably isn't. Sam is probably relishing in all of it in his head lol.

rdt1004
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Sam uploaded a video to Instagram of Noah dancing in just his underwear. Not OK.
I am very glad that they got away from Shay's toxic circle. But posting videos of Noah dancing in just his underwear isn't OK.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 am

rdt1004 wrote:
emilynicole1435 wrote:I hope Samika are having a good, petty laugh about the Shay crap.

I hope so too. I'm sure they're not cause they're so nice, well Jenn probably isn't. Sam is probably relishing in all of it in his head lol.

Jenn is probably feeling really bad for Colette. I can imagine Sam thinking it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, but Jenn probably won't want him saying it out loud.
What ticks me off is all the people sucking up to Shay on Twitter still, and nobody saying anything to Colette. Even if they didn't see the tweets about the sexting, just living with an alcoholic and 5 kids deserves some props and "big hugs".

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:29 pm

There's not really a nice way to say this but Jenn definitely got the good genes in her family. Just looking at her family in the fat burning whatever vlog, I can't help but notice it. She stands out A LOT. She's breathtaking.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:35 pm

There's not really a nice way to say this but Jenn definitely got the good genes in her family. Just looking at her family in the fat burning whatever vlog, I can't help but notice it. She stands out A LOT. She's breathtaking.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby SunnySide0 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:56 pm

I am so glad that this lovely, genuine family have distanced themselves from Shay before **** hit the fan.
SunnySide0
Amateur

Postby ferriswheel » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Their video for today was so sweet, that's a great way to handle a sponsored video
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ferriswheel
True Gossiper

Postby bam » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Ugh why was that ad so cute? :fit2:
It was so authentic and you could really feel the love their family has for each other. Noah was so proud of himself and kept hugging and kissing Jen and PJ :love2:
Sam is crazy good at what he does :tu:
bam
Talker

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:31 am

I never watch the Daily Bumps but for some reason I clicked on their Valentine's vlog (bc Finn looked adorable lol) and I skipped to the end and saw that Sam & Jenn sent them a valentine. I was kind of confused because they don't seem to interact. I know a lot of people dislike DB so i thought that was interesting. On a side note, those home-made valentines of Noah & PJ were so cute!
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I never watch the Daily Bumps but for some reason I clicked on their Valentine's vlog (bc Finn looked adorable lol) and I skipped to the end and saw that Sam & Jenn sent them a valentine. I was kind of confused because they don't seem to interact. I know a lot of people dislike DB so i thought that was interesting. On a side note, those home-made valentines of Noah & PJ were so cute!

I wondered if maybe they were included because Jenn had been excluded from the Hawaii trip and there was speculation that her feelings had been hurt. If Bryan picked up on this and made a point of including them, then that's a very nice thing to do.

It could have been Missy's idea, but I really doubt it. Unless she was bitter about not being invited herself and reached out to Jenn to snark about it. Actually, I could totally see Bryan doing that too!
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:13 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I never watch the Daily Bumps but for some reason I clicked on their Valentine's vlog (bc Finn looked adorable lol) and I skipped to the end and saw that Sam & Jenn sent them a valentine. I was kind of confused because they don't seem to interact. I know a lot of people dislike DB so i thought that was interesting. On a side note, those home-made valentines of Noah & PJ were so cute!

I wondered if maybe they were included because Jenn had been excluded from the Hawaii trip and there was speculation that her feelings had been hurt. If Bryan picked up on this and made a point of including them, then that's a very nice thing to do.

It could have been Missy's idea, but I really doubt it. Unless she was bitter about not being invited herself and reached out to Jenn to snark about it. Actually, I could totally see Bryan doing that too!

Just watched Samika's new vlog & I guess Missy contacted them about a youtube kids valentine exchange. I was thinking the same as you before.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby Lovethesnark » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Regardless of whose idea it was, I think it was nice that they were included.
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby SunnySide0 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 pm

I adore this family more and more with each passing vlog! I think a mixture of Joel Hoellein and Sam would be my ideal guy! Both slightly dorky and handsome with a great sense of humor. But most of all, I love how much they love their wives! (Genuinely loves them... not a facade like Shay...)
SunnySide0
Amateur

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Lovethesnark wrote:Regardless of whose idea it was, I think it was nice that they were included.

It was. I feel like they're left out a lot, and I don't see why because they're the sweetest people.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby mildlycurious » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:31 am

I finally saw the Hallmark/Love Story video and I hope they get paid more for their sponsored content due to them being so freaking good. Sam does such a great job of not making it feel like it was sponsored. I wouldn't have realized it was sponsored for awhile if I hadn't just seen J House's Hallmark video too.
mildlycurious
Amateur

Postby bam » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:52 am

^ Seriously! At this point, he could just set up his own advertising agency lol. Their ad from the latest vlog was hilarious as well, very creative!
bam
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:31 am

bam wrote:^ Seriously! At this point, he could just set up his own advertising agency lol. Their ad from the latest vlog was hilarious as well, very creative!

You mean the thumbtack.com one? It was hilarious! Sam is great at those. He manages to be goofy without being OTT like Jared and obnoxious.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby bam » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:02 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
bam wrote:^ Seriously! At this point, he could just set up his own advertising agency lol. Their ad from the latest vlog was hilarious as well, very creative!

You mean the thumbtack.com one? It was hilarious! Sam is great at those. He manages to be goofy without being OTT like Jared and obnoxious.

Yes that one! I loved it, and I totally agree. He is a natural, and they know how to make fun of themselves. I don't know if it's because they are so transparent with their viewers, but their sponsored videos aren't pretentious like those of other vloggers.

Also, how adorbs was Noah's convo with Sam about Star Wars? I can't wait until PJ is around the same age, I have a feeling she would be just as cute as Pippa.
bam
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:51 pm

She'll be as cute as Pippa without the psycho mom! Yay!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Q-Z