Did she seriously delete the pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

missy-1010 wrote:Did she seriously delete the pic?

what pic?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Did she seriously delete the pic?

what pic?

The one of Landen in blankets. I thought it was on her snap but it's gone? Maybe it was Khoa who posted it

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Unknowngirly wrote:Khoa could definitely cook I mean he worked in a restaurant for how long? And so did Keren even though she probably only worked the register. But if I was khoa I wouldn't cook either. Keren literally does nothing all day while he's working. Her food probably taste like shit too so that's why he doesn't pressure her for dinner to be ready.
For one second I thought she was cooking in todays vlog.. Then I realized that she was just taking the food nonnie made
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

It really bothers me that Keren always refers to Jackson learning something as "he learned new tricks".. I know, it just the wording, but still.. he is not an animal, children learning something new is so much more than a trick
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

olivialinnea101 wrote:This may sound really harsh.. but I don't get why both Keren and Kyra seem to not really want VBACS. They only say they do but its obvious they would just rather have repeat c-secctions. I work in the medical profession for an OBGYN and he has told me numerous times that in 80-90% of cases c-sections aren't medically necessary. Doctors and insurance companies make more money off of c-sections and due to liability reasons doctors in the USA are very quick to perform them. Kyra's first c-section was medically necessary of course. However the whole "Keren having narrow hips" is a total phenomenon. Yes, some women have a harder time dilating and the birthing process can take longer but it is better for the baby and mom WHEN POSSIBLE to have a vaginal birth. It seems like they both just want to take the fastest route to having their babies. I want to see a damn vaginal birth vlog on youtube! I feel like every dmn youtuber is getting a c-section lately....
Maybe it's the fastest route but I really don't think it's the easiest. To say that she chose convenience over dilating and pain it's not fair cause the recovery it's awful. I'm an RN and I know that this is a major surgery (of course anyone knows that) that doesn't let you take care of your baby the first days or be functional and also it's not good for your mental health. Either way any mom who has a baby vaginally or via c is a hero. Sorry for my poor English guys. I'm really trying here!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Jjsmommy wrote:Poor nonnie probably feels like she's the one who had a baby.. Landon's almost or already is a week old and she's STILL helping out. Like what is khoa for then? I had a vaginal so maybe I don't understand but I'm 20 years old and came home and my husband and I did everything. We didn't call friends or mothers or in laws to come help.. that's kinda what happens when you become an adult. I understand her helping during delivery and a day or two after but give the poor woman a break! She's not your maid or babysitter.
I can't imagine when they have another in a couple years.. they are hopeless.. like you're adults.. learn to manage.
Another note, who the hell invites that many people over to see a freaking newborn?! No one saw my son that wasn't immediate family for a good month or two. They are so sensitive and haven't gotten a good immune system yet. She had so many people in and out of the hospital and at the house.. plus they were kissing all over him.
They seriously piss me off.
Rant over
You are absolutely right. The thing is, and I don't want to make this about me, that I've lost both of my parents and I have the right mind to know that I'll be doing everything on my own and I really don't get though, even my mom was alive, how do you expect from anyone to come over your house and let them take care anything for you and especially your older kid. What is Keren gonna do when her mother leaves the house? Call anyone else including all their forgotten friends??

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

nebula wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:Poor nonnie probably feels like she's the one who had a baby.. Landon's almost or already is a week old and she's STILL helping out. Like what is khoa for then? I had a vaginal so maybe I don't understand but I'm 20 years old and came home and my husband and I did everything. We didn't call friends or mothers or in laws to come help.. that's kinda what happens when you become an adult. I understand her helping during delivery and a day or two after but give the poor woman a break! She's not your maid or babysitter.
I can't imagine when they have another in a couple years.. they are hopeless.. like you're adults.. learn to manage.
Another note, who the hell invites that many people over to see a freaking newborn?! No one saw my son that wasn't immediate family for a good month or two. They are so sensitive and haven't gotten a good immune system yet. She had so many people in and out of the hospital and at the house.. plus they were kissing all over him.
Rant over
You are absolutely right. The thing is, and I don't want to make this about me, that I've lost both of my parents and I have the right mind to know that I'll be doing everything on my own and I really don't get though, even my mom was alive, how do you expect from anyone to come over your house and let them take care anything for you and especially your older kid. What is Keren gonna do when her mother leaves the house? Call anyone else including all their forgotten friends??

(First, really sorry about your parents)
I completly agree with you both! Personally I totally plan on having my mother with me the first time I have child (if she can be) because we are very close and I want to have the emotional support (not physical) of my mother when i become a mom for the first time, but I would never ask for so much from her! Because this is going to be MY child so MY responsiblity, my mom should just enjoy being a grandmother without the stess of being a parent (even if I know my mom will want to help me, because i will always be her baby and she can't prevent herself from wanted to make my life easier, but still!)
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Midia wrote:
nebula wrote:
Rant over

I completly agree with you both! Personally I totally plan on having my mother with me the first time I have child (if she can be) because we are very close and I want to have the emotional support (not physical) of my mother when i become a mom for the first time, but I would never ask for so much from her! Because this is going to be MY child so MY responsiblity, my mom should just enjoy being a grandmother without the stess of being a parent (even if I know my mom will want to help me, because i will always be her baby and she can't prevent herself from wanted to make my life easier, but still!)
Thank you so much. What I meant is that she expects from her mother to do everything. She doesn't cook either way so to me it seems like she tries to get away with it. Of course I would need the emotional support from my mother but there has to be a limit. Keren is not a single mother and Khoa us not that occupied with his job. He said he he managed to take care of his work so he could stay home for a while and help Keren. Mothers always want to support their children cause like you said they alwats be their babies and I'm with you on that. But I'm talking for Keren here and I think she's gotta do something about her family herself!

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Midia wrote:
nebula wrote:
Rant over

nebula wrote:Thank you so much. What I meant is that she expects from her mother to do everything. She doesn't cook either way so to me it seems like she tries to get away with it. Of course I would need the emotional support from my mother but there has to be a limit. Keren is not a single mother and Khoa us not that occupied with his job. He said he he managed to take care of his work so he could stay home for a while and help Keren. Mothers always want to support their children cause like you said they alwats be their babies and I'm with you on that. But I'm talking for Keren here and I think she's gotta do something about her family herself!

I completly agree with you! I feel like she abuse her mother kindness (because her mother seem to be such a kind person!) and it's so irrespectful to use your mother that way (I am going to be honest, Keren using her mother so much make me sick because I feel like my mom is the same way than hers, genuily nice, and I personally, now that I all grow up, feel the need to protect her and I want her to take care of herself and not me! But Keren doesn't seem to think that way...) . Both Khoa and her are parents now, they need to take better care of their family and be more responsible and, and Keren especially is not doing that at all in my opinion...
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Midia wrote:
Midia wrote:
nebula wrote: You are absolutely right. The thing is, and I don't want to make this about me, that I've lost both of my parents and I have the right mind to know that I'll be doing everything on my own and I really don't get though, even my mom was alive, how do you expect from anyone to come over your house and let them take care anything for you and especially your older kid. What is Keren gonna do when her mother leaves the house? Call anyone else including all their forgotten friends??

nebula wrote:Thank you so much. What I meant is that she expects from her mother to do everything. She doesn't cook either way so to me it seems like she tries to get away with it. Of course I would need the emotional support from my mother but there has to be a limit. Keren is not a single mother and Khoa us not that occupied with his job. He said he he managed to take care of his work so he could stay home for a while and help Keren. Mothers always want to support their children cause like you said they alwats be their babies and I'm with you on that. But I'm talking for Keren here and I think she's gotta do something about her family herself!

I completly agree with you! I feel like she abuse her mother kindness (because her mother seem to be such a kind person!) and it's so irrespectful to use your mother that way (I am going to be honest, Keren using her mother so much make me sick because I feel like my mom is the same way than hers, genuily nice, and I personally, now that I all grow up, feel the need to protect her and I want her to take care of herself and not me! But Keren doesn't seem to think that way...) . Both Khoa and her are parents now, they need to take better care of their family and be more responsible and, and Keren especially is not doing that at all in my opinion...
Exactly Image

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Midia wrote:
nebula wrote:
Rant over

I have come to conclusion Keren mostly and Khoa are very immature for their age. They really were not ready for the responsibility of one children let alone two! Karen needs to learn to cook, put her big girl pants on and take care of herself before she had children. She is a teen mom want to be, is naive and just doesn't have a clue. It's disgusting and sad to watch.
Last edited by nugget12 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

ilovelamp wrote:Maybe they have to wait bc the video is sponsored and sponsored videos never go up right away, just a thought. -_-

I called it. Sponsponsponspon. All about dat $$$$$$$$$$
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Jjsmommy wrote:Idk.. I don't really know what else he could have done. They are already engaged.. unless he re-proposed?
They have a house, what more could it be?
A new car? Who cries over that
A push present of 50% Shares in Chik Fil A?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Man we were giving him way to much credit. Nee cars, flying to Kyra. Its just a Hallmark card sponsered video. Lamesauce lol
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

So...a sponsored video that Khoa had to make made Keren cry...and what even was sappy about it like he said? Also, ANOTHER new diaper bag?

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

dasiesunshine wrote:So...a sponsored video that Khoa had to make made Keren cry...and what even was sappy about it like he said? Also, ANOTHER new diaper bag?

She got paid to cry, she's basically an amateur actress.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Who else caught that her makeup was already smeared BEFORE Khoa did the whole sponsored video though?

Before:

alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

dasiesunshine wrote:
Who else caught that her makeup was already smeared BEFORE Khoa did the whole sponsored video though?

Before:

Also props to them for getting the date wrong.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

dasiesunshine wrote:Image

Before:

They clearly were just using something to build the anticipation for more views. That mascara was already smeared from her nap...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”