sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by sammibro »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:I work full time and don't have 3 adults helping with my kids at all time and I'm not half as tired as missy was. She needs to get a check up or she's pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This will probably make me sound extremely lazy but I've been unemployed for 4 months and without the consistent flow of work (we have no kids and two low maintenance animals) I find myself sleeping in and taking naps. My mind is just so bored a lot of the time that I find sleep exciting lol. Maybe Bryan and Missy are the same way?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
No, you're not lazy. The same thing happened to me when I got laid off a few years ago. I woke up, got the kids fed and ready for school, did some job hunting online, and I was in bed taking a nap every day by noon! I didn't have anything to do all day, and money was tight so I didn't engage in any of my usual hobbies, so I was bored! I took a nap because there wasn't anything else to do!

I feel like Missy and Bryan are extremely bored, and that's why they think they are always tired. They need to engage in some type of activity! That's probably why they lost track of time when putting together the Lego castle. Their usually empty brains had something to finally occupy them!

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

sammibro wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:I work full time and don't have 3 adults helping with my kids at all time and I'm not half as tired as missy was. She needs to get a check up or she's pregnant.

This will probably make me sound extremely lazy but I've been unemployed for 4 months and without the consistent flow of work (we have no kids and two low maintenance animals) I find myself sleeping in and taking naps. My mind is just so bored a lot of the time that I find sleep exciting lol. Maybe Bryan and Missy are the same way?

No, you're not lazy. The same thing happened to me when I got laid off a few years ago. I woke up, got the kids fed and ready for school, did some job hunting online, and I was in bed taking a nap every day by noon! I didn't have anything to do all day, and money was tight so I didn't engage in any of my usual hobbies, so I was bored! I took a nap because there wasn't anything else to do!

I feel like Missy and Bryan are extremely bored, and that's why they think they are always tired. They need to engage in some type of activity! That's probably why they lost track of time when putting together the Lego castle. Their usually empty brains had something to finally occupy them!

And it's so sad because they have all the money they could need. Recently my husband has started to notice what I've been doing and he looked up clubs for us to participate in. We're joining a book club soon and maybe a hiking club. Bryan and Missy could join a number of clubs around their area to keep the boredom at bay.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I also think that's part of why they spend so much and keep redoing the house (unless they think it's haunted and they're keeping ghosts away, LOL-- Google Winchester Mystery House). They're bored. So all they do is shop and nap.
I'm wondering-- if they're so "obsessed with Legos", how come they haven't gone to Legoland yet? It's actually closer to them than Disneyland, has an aquarium, and a water park.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PopTheButterfly wrote:
sammibro wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote: This will probably make me sound extremely lazy but I've been unemployed for 4 months and without the consistent flow of work (we have no kids and two low maintenance animals) I find myself sleeping in and taking naps. My mind is just so bored a lot of the time that I find sleep exciting lol. Maybe Bryan and Missy are the same way?

And it's so sad because they have all the money they could need. Recently my husband has started to notice what I've been doing and he looked up clubs for us to participate in. We're joining a book club soon and maybe a hiking club. Bryan and Missy could join a number of clubs around their area to keep the boredom at bay.

So true! They have all of the time in the world to walk around their "property", join a gym (well, I guess that's been problematic in the past LOL), join clubs, volunteer, do activities with their kids... All they do is spend and nap.

Sounds like you've got a good guy there! Best wishes on the job search!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Can they promote old videos to show up as suggested? Their last pregnancy test video keeps coming up as suggested like every other day for me no matter what I'm watching.... And haven't been watching any related videos that would make that happen? Lol

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I also think that's part of why they spend so much and keep redoing the house (unless they think it's haunted and they're keeping ghosts away, LOL-- Google Winchester Mystery House). They're bored. So all they do is shop and nap.
I'm wondering-- if they're so "obsessed with Legos", how come they haven't gone to Legoland yet? It's actually closer to them than Disneyland, has an aquarium, and a water park.

Sometimes I think we're Sisters from Different Misters, Immom! LOL! I am fascinated by the Winchester Mystery House! At least a haunting would be an interesting motivation for all of the Lumps' needless renovations!

They probably haven't gone to Legoland because Missy wasn't interested in Legos until they were Beauty and the Beast themed (major eye roll)! Maybe now that she's on board, they can actually do something different with the boys, and go for a visit!

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

calliepaige84 wrote:Can they promote old videos to show up as suggested? Their last pregnancy test video keeps coming up as suggested like every other day for me no matter what I'm watching.... And haven't been watching any related videos that would make that happen? Lol

Is it on there endcap or the YouTube sidebar? The YouTube sidebar is "random" to my knowledge but since google owns YouTube I bet anything it looks at key words you search online and suggests videos for them. I keep getting nursery reveals and random OKBaby videos even though I never watch them. I also keep getting baby ads on my Facebook.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Wow Missy is looking like a grandma with those wrinkles!! Moisturize girl - like you have people doing your hair and make-up all the time so get someone to put cream on your face if you are too damn lazy to do it yourself! Yeah...so I came here to say the same thing...Ollie is a PRESCHOOLER...they hate admitting it because his speech is crap and he behaves like a toddler still!!

Okay so why are they still complaining about the noise? This is the project YOU wanted...so deal with it losers!! Missy needs to nap? WTF is she jet-lagged from her trip? Please...they went out to eat and shop...you really need a nap from that?? She got another blanket?? Like seriously they just bought one on their trip to Hawaii - does she really need another one? Also Missy lying there with her phone - that is the picture they should use in the intro because it depicts what she does in every vlog!! Did you notice the vacuum lines when they all got up from their "naps"? Hahaha it was the first thing I looked for when Missy said Wednesday is her "busiest" day - you know...because she has to entertain her kids so the cleaning crew can take care of the mess she doesn't do herself!

Nobody wanted to interact with Missy or Bryan at the birthday party - they are both so annoying and even Pey and Liv didn't care to look at them when Bryan was doing his "shout outs" hahaha well what a surprise - they come home and the first thing Missy says is "I'm so tired" and there she is with her blanket in front of the tv...where she was practically the entire day! Retirement life is pretty much what they are living right now #LazyAssLumps
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

tintin15 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:

Yep. And when you don't have much to do, it can actually make you tired. Missy and Bryan never do anything, sooo...

Missy's diet is shit on top of that, so she's certainly not getting energy from food...
That's what I was thinking. This family needs a nutritionist. All of them seem to be exhausted all the time. I will say it is a YTers disease. They all say how tired they are.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

How sad that Bryan's "one day to sleep in" was interrupted by construction for a fancy new pool...

And I had to roll my eyes yesterday when Missy emphasized that it was a good thing she bought that EXPENSIVE phone charger before she left Boise. Because, you know, they are so frugal and all. (I mean, I would probably not be thrilled about paying marked up airport prices for a phone charger, too...but I also don't spend thousands of dollars a day!)

And Bryan finally ordered some Tiles to keep track of Missy's stuff. Which is clearly necessary, but you'd think the answer might be for Missy to get herself together and be responsible. Bryan, as well. He is a bit more together in that sense, but I was just watching some old vlogs (the infamous lecture when he got back from Cambodia lol), and he had left his Mac at the hotel and had to have it overnighted so he could edit the vlog...and then two days later, Missy dropped her phone (that she hadn't bothered to put in a case yet) on a rock during a photo shoot. At this point, they should just put Ollie in charge of the wallets and electronics. He'd probably keep better track of them then they ever do...

JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep. And when you don't have much to do, it can actually make you tired. Missy and Bryan never do anything, sooo...

Missy's diet is shit on top of that, so she's certainly not getting energy from food...[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. This family needs a nutritionist. All of them seem to be exhausted all the time. I will say it is a YTers disease. They all say how tired they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I agree! Get a nutritionist and a therapist! Join a parenting group. Take a class. Learn a new skill. Read a book. Participate in neighborhood events. Meditate. Eat together as a family. Take a class at a community college. Go for a walk.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:I also think that's part of why they spend so much and keep redoing the house (unless they think it's haunted and they're keeping ghosts away, LOL-- Google Winchester Mystery House). They're bored. So all they do is shop and nap.

Ooh I am going to have to google that, I love that kind of stuff!
They just seem to be OBSESSED with the latest popular thing which is probably why they haven't been to Legoland yet.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Sorry to continue speculation, but Missy's face looks really fully in the photo she just posted. It could just be the angle/from her smiling so big/weight gain not related to the miracle of life
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:Sorry to continue speculation, but Missy's face looks really fully in the photo she just posted. It could just be the angle/from her smiling so big/weight gain not related to the miracle of life
Oh, I see a Betty Crocker box. Expect to see a "DIY HOMEMADE Valentine's Cupcakes with Toddlers!" video soon Image

__pipes__

Unread post by __pipes__ »

Again with the preggo speculation BUT did anyone else notice the way Missy did the "Byyyyyyyyeee boop" onto her belly at the end? Like she kind of made a deal out of it. She could've covered/put the camera anywhere (as usual), but instead made what looked like a purposeful attempt to stick in right in the pregnancy sweet spot. Maybe I'm just crazy hahahahha.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

__pipes__ wrote:Again with the preggo speculation BUT did anyone else notice the way Missy did the "Byyyyyyyyeee boop" onto her belly at the end? Like she kind of made a deal out of it. She could've covered/put the camera anywhere (as usual), but instead made what looked like a purposeful attempt to stick in right in the pregnancy sweet spot. Maybe I'm just crazy hahahahha.
She could be watching us speculating and trying to tease us. They're known to be a bit mean lol
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

tintin15 wrote:
__pipes__ wrote:Again with the preggo speculation BUT did anyone else notice the way Missy did the "Byyyyyyyyeee boop" onto her belly at the end? Like she kind of made a deal out of it. She could've covered/put the camera anywhere (as usual), but instead made what looked like a purposeful attempt to stick in right in the pregnancy sweet spot. Maybe I'm just crazy hahahahha.
She could be watching us speculating and trying to tease us. They're known to be a bit mean lol
Maybe she thinks that's how you get pregnant. Lol jk. Probably did it to rule up the minions.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

cat9480 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Sorry to continue speculation, but Missy's face looks really fully in the photo she just posted. It could just be the angle/from her smiling so big/weight gain not related to the miracle of life
Oh, I see a Betty Crocker box. Expect to see a "DIY HOMEMADE Valentine's Cupcakes with Toddlers!" video soon Image

She just posted a pic on Instagram of them baking ImageImageImageImageImage video coming soon haha

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
I thought that, too, with the "Bye boop"! They probably are just screwing with us, though.

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

Missy is so preggers. I just wonder if they did it the old fashioned way or did something to tip the odds towards a girl. Hmmm...

Return to “Daily Bumps”