JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Well personally I think it's a lovely gesture, I sent a card and a huge box of luxury biscuits to the staff on the ward I stayed on ,

A little thank you and note saying that I hope they find their tea breaks a little more pleasurable,

I don't care if it cost money , they went beyond the call of duty and I appreciated it end of .
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Her snapchat with addelyn..

Can she post pics of the other kids now that they're home.........
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Jeez, I go to my everyday life and return to a debate on gratitude? What!? If Jess sends some kind of "thank you" to the nurses, then good on her. If not, I will hope she at least gave a verbal thank you on the way out. This whole "it's their job. They get paid no matter what" makes me sad because everyone appreciates a thank you, no matter how big or small.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Her snapchat with addelyn..

Was just coming here to post this! The bitch hasn't seen her other kids in 5 days and then gets home... and then keeps posting her selfies with Addie? I don't even care if that's nitpicky to mention. She said on Instagram she misses her other kids, but her snaps have continued to be about the golden child. Image You know its bad when you don't even see pictures of princess Lilia. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What?! And take attention away from their miracle baby? Surely you jest.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

smom12 wrote:

What?! And take attention away from their miracle baby? Surely you jest.

Smom you are an absolute riot. Keep it up. I love reading your posts hahaha.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't have Snapchat I'm presume Addie drove then home and made dinner , she's been in charge of the Cooker for a week now , danger Jess laughs in the face of danger akuna matata cest la vie pmsl
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote: I don't have a garbage man or a mailman so no. I do give cards to people, people who are regularly in my life, day in and day out.
When you add up gas price to go and buy a card, stamps, the car itself, it can be pretty expensive to send a card.
Personally, I think it's materialistic or you all to say that you have to show your gratitude through a card. i'm done debating it, thats my opinion and it's not going to change.
Oh just. SHUT. UP. Doesn't matter how many times you say "I've never said Jess is perfect", EVERYTHING you post sticks up for her. You expect us to show her empathy yet you think it's out of order to expect her to give the nurses a card? Seriously get over yourself! I also don't believe for a second you have no garbage man or mailman, what a load of crap.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
This isn't even about Jess anymore. Have you never heard of people having a post office box instead of a mail box at their house? get over yourself. Why are you so personally offended by what I post here? IF you don't like me don't read my posts. Easy.
*says the person who gets annoyed at everyone's posts* seriously fed up of your whining.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk[/quote]

Try the boxing ring already!!!

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sod the mailman mine looks like shrek on a bad day needless to say none of the kids in our neighbourhood looks like him
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

No offense but maybe if all you do is defending Jess this simply isn't the right thread for you. I don't think you have to shit on everything she does, but I do wonder why some people are even here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

dazzled wrote:No offense but maybe if all you do is defending Jess this simply isn't the right thread for you. I don't think you have to shit on everything she does, but I do wonder why some people are even here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't agree with a lot of what jess does, and I do like to read the opinions that others have on youtubers without it being restricted by the youtuber, like it is in the comment section.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

whattheactual wrote:
dazzled wrote:No offense but maybe if all you do is defending Jess this simply isn't the right thread for you. I don't think you have to shit on everything she does, but I do wonder why some people are even here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't agree with a lot of what jess does, and I do like to read the opinions that others have on youtubers without it being restricted by the youtuber, like it is in the comment section.
Thats why I like this forum as well. Either the youtuber doesn't acknowledge the comment, deletes it or does not admit their mistake. The worst with people like Jess is she has minions who will defend her and snap at you like they are her body guards or something.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nugget12 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Thats why I like this forum as well. Either the youtuber doesn't acknowledge the comment, deletes it or does not admit their mistake. The worst with people like Jess is she has minions who will defend her and snap at you like they are her body guards or something.
Yeah Jesss minions are the worst! Even the grown ass women that defend her. I don't care about the 12 year olds because they have no idea what they're talking about. But those women though...blows my mind!
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

I think sending a card would be nice, especially since she said a few times how great the hospital was.

However, I understand if she doesn't. He last time I was in the hospital, I was there for 5 days in the same rooom and never saw the same nurse. Every rotation it was someone different. And the day I checked out the nurses that were there basically treated me like I was wasting their time while waiting for paperwork to leave. So I didn't leave anything for them.
I DID tell the nurses that were with me during the stay thank you at the end of their shift before they left though. So hopefully she at least did that.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel sorry for the other kids now , but I bet Chris's ex must be shaking her head and the stupidity of the new wife ,

her boys are clearly well looked after , you can tell just by looking at them ,

seems like Chris downgraded to a woman that doesn't even have the first clue about how u position a baby for sleep
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Speaking of Chris's boys...do they not exist anymore? Haven't seen them in a vlog since BEFORE Addie was born I think.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:I feel sorry for the other kids now , but I bet Chris's ex must be shaking her head and the stupidity of the new wife ,

seems like Chris downgraded to a woman that doesn't even have the first clue about how u position a baby for sleep
I get the impression the boys mom is a great mom, knows that Chris downgraded. My guess is their divorce was not pretty, thats why she doesn't really force communication with Jess. She probably is pissed he moved so far away from his children, married trailer trash and has a new family with neglecting his boys. He has basically become an uncle figure they see for fun weekends.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

nugget12 wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:I feel sorry for the other kids now , but I bet Chris's ex must be shaking her head and the stupidity of the new wife ,

I get the impression the boys mom is a great mom, knows that Chris downgraded. My guess is their divorce was not pretty, thats why she doesn't really force communication with Jess. She probably is pissed he moved so far away from his children, married trailer trash and has a new family with neglecting his boys. He has basically become an uncle figure they see for fun weekends.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't get the replies on her so sorry .

I agree I think Chris defo downgraded, and I hope he doesn't live to regret losing out on his boys childhood,

No matter how good he is with Jessica's boys they're not his .
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I would be horrified if I had a 12 year old who looked up to jess and thought of her as inspiring.

Return to “JesssFam”