KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wow so this is right when khoas sister and friend wack in keren is doing something on the other side of the room and look at poor Landon holy crap! This is horrible did he put the blanket on his face or did keren to keep the sun out of his eyes?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... fcfb89.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

LMAO is she an idiot? The purpose of the article is to show that "breast is best" is wrong and shows her as a negative example. Then she shares it in twitter like this... She is seriously dim. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e0643d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7cba85.jpg[/img]
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ugh khoas Snapchat! Get the fucking blankets out of his bed! That flap could fall over his face and suffocate him. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 24a6ef.jpg[/img]

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

That wasn't even crying though. Her eyes got watery and that was about it. I guess they just say yes to any sponsorship that comes their way. I never noticed how fake they were until now.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Ugh khoas Snapchat! Get the fucking blankets out of his bed! That flap could fall over his face and suffocate him.

They are just idiots plan and simple! I said something yesterday and my comment has disappeared.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just stop your baby's head surrounded by fluffy blankets in a loose swaddle isn't cute or sweet![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ad40d2.jpg[/img]

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Make this day in the books because I know I will be right, but I can already see Landon as the golden child who does no wrong.
It's so obvious and idk for what the reasoning is because he's not a little girl or any different really, but it is. Poor Jackson..
You can already tell how obsessed she is with him
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Jjsmommy wrote:Make this day in the books because I know I will be right, but I can already see Landon as the golden child who does no wrong.
It's so obvious and idk for what the reasoning is because he's not a little girl or any different really, but it is. Poor Jackson..
You can already tell how obsessed she is with him
She never seemed to be attached to Jackson tbh. I remember she mentioned he used to never smile or laugh with her. Someone said she doesn't seem motherly and I kind of agree. It's sad. But you can tell he really loves Noni and she enjoys being with him too. Hopefully she'll continue to give him 100%.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

UGH the freaking blankets in the bassinet!!! What's with all these YT moms??? Are they seriously that uninformed when it comes to safe sleep environments?? A newborn doesn't NEED a blanket. To US it "looks comfy and cozy" but it's so unnecessary and quite dangerous as a piece could suffocate them. Ugh. I see them ALL do this with their babies. Jess, Britney, Vanessa, Kyra, Keren etc. COME ON!

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

kkkk wrote:UGH the freaking blankets in the bassinet!!! What's with all these YT moms??? Are they seriously that uninformed when it comes to safe sleep environments?? A newborn doesn't NEED a blanket. To US it "looks comfy and cozy" but it's so unnecessary and quite dangerous as a piece could suffocate them. Ugh. I see them ALL do this with their babies. Jess, Britney, Vanessa, Kyra, Keren etc. COME ON!

You'd think after all the hate they constantly get one of them would actually idk GOOGLE IT?? Set an example for the 12 year olds who don't know better and idolize you. Hell set a better example for each other! Why won't any of them talk about how it's unsafe? They have to know. Or maybe they're ALL really that dumb.

Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

I'll just leave this here. I literally have no words.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mlburk21 wrote:I'll just leave this here. I literally have no words.
30 lbs is just the baby, placenta, and extra fluids. The rest of it will be harder to come off.

sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Literally came here to post this. She's so ignorant. Yeah just fill your body and baby with crap for 9 months using the excuse that you're pregnant and can lose it at the end ImageImage she acts like it doesn't effect her body at all to be up and down so quickly and next time she gets preggo she's not going to do anything different

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omg it was "worth it"? Well you started your baby off in a super shitty way, hope that was worth it too. Why does she only care about her own weight & not the lack of nutrients that were being supplied to landon?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Omg it was "worth it"? Well you started your baby off in a super shitty way, hope that was worth it too. Why does she only care about her own weight & not the lack of nutrients that were being supplied to landon?
she doesnt care about that OR health in general (of herself or landon). sure maybe you could drop some of that weight off but your organs, arteries, metabolism will take a major hit. it's more about health not weight smh.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

The fact that she lost 30 pounds and she's still got some baby weight makes me wonder how much this girl gained omg.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So anymore more than a 30lb weight gain is considered "obese" apparently. You instantly loose like 10-15lbs. But by the looks of it in her last vlog, she had to have gained a shit ton of weight, cuz she's not back to her before weight. She's such a cunt. "it was worth it" no it's not, especially if she keeps eating that garbage and not caring about your weight. I have a friend who is skinny, but she has horrible health cuz she eats fatty and greasy food all the time. Ugh it's so gross to see people throw their health out the window just cuz they look skinny...
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
30 lbs is just the baby, placenta, and extra fluids. The rest of it will be harder to come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Yes, thank you! She really doesn't look that different weight wise. Why is she such a bragger? Image

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Can we talk about the fact how someone thought she was a brunette in Khoas snap and she answers on twitter how her hair was wet then the next day the title of their video.... they still remain the clickbait king and queen :)

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So I've been watching the Ellen Show for like 10 mins and have seen 2 commercials for SIDS. It's such a big deal to keep your baby's crib empty!!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”