JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by orangeblossom »

Mel1011 wrote:I would be horrified if I had a 12 year old who looked up to jess and thought of her as inspiring.
Jess is my inspiration to stay the fuck in school.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

orangeblossom wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:I would be horrified if I had a 12 year old who looked up to jess and thought of her as inspiring.
She is my confirmation that I did the right thing by getting my tubes tied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

orangeblossom wrote:
Good decision! :respekt:
smom12 wrote:She is my confirmation that I did the right thing by getting my tubes tied.

:rofl:

She is my confirmation that as much as I love children, I took the right decision in getting a master degree and in waiting to have children when I am not only financially stable but also when I found the right father to have these children with!

It's so unfortunate that some 12 year old wants to follow her "example"
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I would not want any youtube mom to my childs inspiration. I just cannot imagine what they think looks cool about her life? I remember being young and thinking people with nice pretty and clean houses with their own cars and travelling and working were so cool like "they have it all!!!" I dont think I once looked at a teen mom who lived with their parents or in a dirt encrusted rental and thought "yup!"
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Someone commented on her videos saying "young girls, be like Jess" or something along those lines

No thank you, I'd rather finish school and have a career first and children later
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jess' minions: Setting back women's rights 60 years.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I can imagine being twelve and seeing a cute baby and thinking aww I love her she's so cute ,

I loved babies when I was twelve , I remember following a lady with a gorgeous baby girl around a supermarket, just to get a peek lol ,

However as I got older , I quickly realised that to have that cute baby , I would need an education , a job , oh yeh and a man (sex ewww I ain't ever doing that ).

Education was instilled in me by my mother , who was a sahm, I was a menopause baby and my mum had been mothering her whole adult life at that point .

Both my elder sisters had careers , I dunno it was just expected,

I hope these young girls have some strong role models in their lives , and that the baby fever is just a fad for them , as it was for me when I was a kid
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

One thing I have noticed over the last like 6-7 years there has been an increasing number of teens creating teen mom channels. They emphasize that they are teen moms. It's so weird. I would have been embarrassed and scared back then if I had gotten pregnant as a teen. Although, I grew up in a traditional Catholic household with my grandparents, they would have killed me. lol :p It makes me wonder if they are her minions, see Jess, Britney and Vanessa as their role-models "the original youtube teen moms". They went and got pregnant to have their own teen mom channel.
Last edited by nugget12 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Aaliyah_uk wrote:I can't get the replies on her so sorry .

I agree I think Chris defo downgraded, and I hope he doesn't live to regret losing out on his boys childhood,

No matter how good he is with Jessica's boys they're not his .
Exactly, it's sad really. What goes around comes around in the future I am sure.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Agreed
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

I wanted to post this awhile ago but then Addie's whole apnea thing happened and I knew my question would get buried in the discussion about her. Which is fine I understand.
I've been wondering though, and sorry if this makes me sound ignorant, I'm Canadian and don't know much about the education in the states.
Do you guys have anything like an Early Childhood Educator (ECE) program? I think that would be great for Jess to do! It's just a two year college program. It's what most people need if they want to work at a licensed daycare centre here (although not required but you get paid more if you have your ECE) and ECEs also work with teachers in the kindergarten classrooms at schools everyday. I think that would be perfect for Jess! Only 2 years of school and she would be considered a teacher to the little ones. I understand her wanting to do the several years of school to be a teacher but I thought ECE might better suit her life situation right now. Just a thought I always wondered why she didn't do something like that, but it would make sense if that kind of program didn't exist.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

kennedee74 wrote:I wanted to post this awhile ago but then Addie's whole apnea thing happened and I knew my question would get buried in the discussion about her. Which is fine I understand.
I've been wondering though, and sorry if this makes me sound ignorant, I'm Canadian and don't know much about the education in the states.
Do you guys have anything like an Early Childhood Educator (ECE) program? I think that would be great for Jess to do! It's just a two year college program. It's what most people need if they want to work at a licensed daycare centre here (although not required but you get paid more if you have your ECE) and ECEs also work with teachers in the kindergarten classrooms at schools everyday. I think that would be perfect for Jess! Only 2 years of school and she would be considered a teacher to the little ones. I understand her wanting to do the several years of school to be a teacher but I thought ECE might better suit her life situation right now. Just a thought I always wondered why she didn't do something like that, but it would make sense if that kind of program didn't exist.
Yes there is, Jess could go for an associates degree in early childhood at community college basically a CDA. She doesn't even have to be enrolled in a college for a CDA which you can do in less then 2 years I think it's 18 months and it would allow her to work in childcare or head start setting as a lead teacher. At this point a CDA is her best bet.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nugget12 wrote:
kennedee74 wrote:I wanted to post this awhile ago but then Addie's whole apnea thing happened and I knew my question would get buried in the discussion about her. Which is fine I understand.
Yes there is, Jess could go for an associates degree in early childhood at community college basically a CDA. She doesn't even have to be enrolled in a college for a CDA which you can do in less then 2 years I think it's 18 months and it would allow her to work in childcare or head start setting as a lead teacher. At this point a CDA is her best bet.
I want a CDA but I'm due soon so won't be able to enroll for a little while :\
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She already said in a vlog that she couldn't cope being around preschoolers all day and so she wanted to be a school teacher. I think it was one where she was coming home from taking the twins to preschool or 'working' in their class and it was overwhelming for her.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

It makes me sick seeing 12 year olds call people like Jess "a role model." PLEASE! 7 total kids, 6 years to get an associates, 5 biological kids, 4 pregnancies, 3 baby daddies, 2 husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree all before age 25 is definitely NOT goals.

And, tbh, even though I know Jess doesn't want to teach young kids, I really can't see her teaching anything beyond first grade. Anyone older than seven does not want to be constantly baby-talked. With an ECE, she could be a TA in a kindergarten classroom, and kindergarten is a lot different than preschool (I know that from experience).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

wasteoftime wrote:She already said in a vlog that she couldn't cope being around preschoolers all day and so she wanted to be a school teacher. I think it was one where she was coming home from taking the twins to preschool or 'working' in their class and it was overwhelming for her.
i worked at a camp for preschoolers and man was it the hardest thing ever. I wouldn't want to do that either if i were her. lol.
Last edited by whattheactual on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

vonniebeth wrote:It makes me sick seeing 12 year olds call people like Jess "a role model." PLEASE! 7 total kids, 6 years to get an associates, 5 biological kids, 4 pregnancies, 3 baby daddies, 2 husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree all before age 25 is definitely NOT goals.

And, tbh, even though I know Jess doesn't want to teach young kids, I really can't see her teaching anything beyond first grade. Anyone older than seven does not want to be constantly baby-talked. With an ECE, she could be a TA in a kindergarten classroom, and kindergarten is a lot different than preschool (I know that from experience).
You forgot to mention THREE marriages. Because she was technically married to Drake two times lol
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Blackswan wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:It makes me sick seeing 12 year olds call people like Jess "a role model." PLEASE! 7 total kids, 6 years to get an associates, 5 biological kids, 4 pregnancies, 3 baby daddies, 2 husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree all before age 25 is definitely NOT goals.

You forgot to mention THREE marriages. Because she was technically married to Drake two times lol
Oh, I know. I just wanted to do one three and one two. Even with three marriages, she still technically had two husbands.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

In one of her videos, I hate that she gives her young viewers the misconception that it is easy to keep going to school if you have a baby ("I've been going to school with 4 kids, 5 is not going to mess me up") that pissed be off. It is very hard to keep up with college and a baby/toddler. It disgusts me how she would sugarcoat something like that. Talk about glamorizing/encouraging teen pregnancy.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I feel bad for the other kids. Now being pushed off to the side more than ever... Smh.

Return to “JesssFam”