Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by wolflily23 »

ilovelamp wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
I agree! Levi definitely inherited Kyra's features, though I wonder who he got the red/strawberry blonde hair from? Maybe Grandma Kathy was a redhead when she was younger. I wonder if his hair will darken as he ages.
I've never seen a child look soo much like both parents! When he's next to Kyra I'm like wow he looks just like her! But when you see the old videos of Oscar as a baby Levi looks like his twin with different coloured hair! I think the new baby will look pretty similar to Levi!
I have the opposite opinion. Yes Levi seems to have O's nose, but that's about it. He has red hair, and blue eyes? Both Kyra and Oscar have brown eyes. I just don't think he looks very much like either of them, besides the beak nose lolol!!
Eye & hair colour isn't really what I meant by him looking like both O and K. More like facial structures- eyes, nose etc. My daughter has bright blue eyes (I have brown, my boyfriend has green) but she still looks like my mini me regardless! If I can find the screenshot of Oscar at Levi's age I'll definitely post it!
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

not sure if the picture attached or not but I found the screenshot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Hope I am doing this right since I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post. I drive by the Farmington area in Utah very frequently and they live RIGHT off of a main freeway. You literally drive right past there apart complex. You'd think they would be much more careful with showing their area considering I could ( but I wouldn't) walk right up to their apartment. Been following OKbaby since they had 1,000 subs and I'm quickly starting to dislike them more and more.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

There was a photo I remember being posted several month ago that seriously looked like his clone, I think it was a screenshot of a home video Korina shot and I wanna say they were outside? I don't remember but it looked like Levi with a black wig on. You can tell in the photo above that they have the exact same lips, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is there anything you can type in the search bar that pulls up all the attached screenshots in a thread? Or do you have to search through every page of the thread?

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
BlueMountains wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
I've only seen a few of Kerens vlogs so I'm not really sure what she's like but when it comes to her having a narrow pelvis it actually is pretty dangerous to have a baby vaginally. You're right that it can make the birthing process longer but if that happens it isn't safe for a baby to be stuck in the birth canal for a prolonged period of time because the contractions compress their heads. Which can cause other delivery problems. So it's not always better for mom and baby to have a vaginal birth.
In Kyra's case, I would think she would be all for a vaginal birth. I don't even understand why a c-section is an option? She didn't have a section the first time because of any pelvic abnormalities or delivery complications it was caused by placenta previa which isn't something that's guaranteed to happen every pregnancy. And I'm pretty sure her doctors have been looking out for that this entire pregnancy. So I'm just confused as to why she would be considering a c-section? I mean I had a vaginal birth with my own complications and have never had a section so I don't know a whole lot about it so I don't know.
Can't you schedule a birth? I remember bonnie going in with lincoln and I believe hers was scheduled. They popped her bag and then she started having contractions. I understand Kyra wantimg it to be scheduled, since they have Levi.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes you can schedule an induction but the policies on when is different depending on each OBGYN. My OB wouldn't schedule an induction until atleast 41 weeks pregnant (so you have to be atleast one week overdue)
Oh makes sense and thanks, I don't have kids so I had no idea if you were able to.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

BlueMountains wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:
BlueMountains wrote: Can't you schedule a birth? I remember bonnie going in with lincoln and I believe hers was scheduled. They popped her bag and then she started having contractions. I understand Kyra wantimg it to be scheduled, since they have Levi.

Yes you can schedule an induction but the policies on when is different depending on each OBGYN. My OB wouldn't schedule an induction until atleast 41 weeks pregnant (so you have to be atleast one week overdue)
Oh makes sense and thanks, I don't have kids so I had no idea if you were able to.

For a VBAC, unless theres a medical issue OBs/midwives do not like to induce. If mom's dilated a little, you can use a foley bulb to help manually dilate and even low pitocin but it's always best especially for a VBAC mom, to go into labor spontaneously. I know mom's who have had to be induced and still had successful VBACs, but knowing she has an internal inverted T incision her OB would probably never induce her as her risk of rupture is slightly higher.

For a mom without a history of cesarean, it is possible to schedule an induction date in the absence of medical complications and many OBs like that because it's "convenient".

But unless something is going on, it is always preferred and better if you go into labor spontaneously especially as a VBAC :)

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Hope I am doing this right since I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post. I drive by the Farmington area in Utah very frequently and they live RIGHT off of a main freeway. You literally drive right past there apart complex. You'd think they would be much more careful with showing their area considering I could ( but I wouldn't) walk right up to their apartment. Been following OKbaby since they had 1,000 subs and I'm quickly starting to dislike them more and more.

I was going to say this too... not to mention a quick apt search will confirm it because they aren't very responsible with blurring things out etc. Of course bug buddies don't know which unit they live in but still people could easily go and find them.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
Hey Guys! Here are some pictures of Oscar as a baby that I found on Korina's YT channel. I think Levi looks so much like him!! Has anyone ever seen Kyra's baby pictures? It would be interesting to see if Levi looks like her as well.

BTW, I didn't know how to link Korina's YouTube channel so if anyone wants to check it out, her name is Korina Mc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Hope I am doing this right since I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post. I drive by the Farmington area in Utah very frequently and they live RIGHT off of a main freeway. You literally drive right past there apart complex. You'd think they would be much more careful with showing their area considering I could ( but I wouldn't) walk right up to their apartment. Been following OKbaby since they had 1,000 subs and I'm quickly starting to dislike them more and more.
Welcome to the forum!

I agree, they aren't diligent about their safety at all. It's really concerning. A while back on the forum, someone mentioned they found their apartment after a quick google search (I haven't tried and don't intend to, but definitely scary).
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

rottiemama wrote:
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
Hey Guys! Here are some pictures of Oscar as a baby that I found on Korina's YT channel. I think Levi looks so much like him!! Has anyone ever seen Kyra's baby pictures? It would be interesting to see if Levi looks like her as well.

BTW, I didn't know how to link Korina's YouTube channel so if anyone wants to check it out, her name is Korina Mc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kyra says she has no baby photos. Not sure why :-/

Levi does look JUST like Oscar!!! He just has Kyra's lighter coloring.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

msurratt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bb4581.jpg[/img]
Someone posted this baby picture of Oscar on their Facebook page a few days ago. Levi is his clone!

That's INSANE! Wow!!!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

msurratt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bb4581.jpg
Someone posted this baby picture of Oscar on their Facebook page a few days ago. Levi is his clone!

daaang! i honestly thought that was levi!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Oh poor thing is gonna look just like Oscar!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The middle picture in the post with the 3 photos is seriously crazy. Thanks for posting them! I actually don't think Oscar is ugly, I think it's totally his personality that makes him ugly. The first few times I watched them and half paid attention I thought he was pretty cute. Then I started paying attention to what an emotionally abusive douche nozzle he was and now I want to punch him in the face every time I see him. If he had Joel's personality (Bonnie's husband) people would be swooning I bet.

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

prbeca wrote:I had to leave this on their most recent vlog. God I have a feeling I'm going to get attacked by Bugbuddies. "They can do what they want with their money!"

Great comment! And I think your juicy juicy was very nice. I don't think they will be going to take classes anytime soon, though. They'll have there hands full when the baby is there. But I really hope Kyra will take some classes (online or community college) in the future (maybe in some months), she really seems to mature and to try to better herself, so I could imagine that she will get bored at one point. Not sure about Oscar...
But I think the next few weeks/months she will be to stressed out for that and we might even get unhealthy eating Princess Greaseball back ;)
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

Can someone start a thread on the grammar/basic knowledge they constantly get wrong? In yesterdays Kyra said "are you sure PA is Pennsylvania?" and in the most recent one she couldnt pronounce Nestle. Thats just the past 2 vlogs. How is she going to help her kids with anything?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Really....
I'm sorry but having 2 boys myself.
15 months is too young to have time out. He doesn't even understand half of what they are saying to him at this age.
He has zero idea why the hell his parents just trapped him in a corner...
JFC, if you have to trap your child in order for them to stay in time out then they clearly (both the 'parents' AND the child) don't understand the concept. The whole point of time out is getting the child to understand why they have to stay there. SMH. And Kyra thinks she knows it all because she_was_a_nanny. Kyra, you were a teenage babysitter at best.

Did anyone notice in the vlog @ 7:15 - 7:24 mins he went through two bottles even if there was a cut in the scene? So much for cutting down.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Scar2016 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:Really....
I'm sorry but having 2 boys myself.
15 months is too young to have time out. He doesn't even understand half of what they are saying to him at this age.
He has zero idea why the hell his parents just trapped him in a corner...
JFC, if you have to trap your child in order for them to stay in time out then they clearly (both the 'parents' AND the child) don't understand the concept. The whole point of time out is getting the child to understand why they have to stay there. SMH. And Kyra thinks she knows it all because she_was_a_nanny. Kyra, you were a teenage babysitter at best.

Did anyone notice in the vlog @ 7:15 - 7:24 mins he went through two bottles even if there was a cut in the scene? So much for cutting down.
Seeing them try to discipline Levi makes me cringe. They just are constantly laughing stupidly when he's misbehaving. They're so inconsistent and Levi doesn't take them seriously. Not to mention their BRILLIANT idea to take on potty training RIGHT before his baby sister is born. Really??? And Kyra "nannied" older kids so she knows NOTHING about infants/young toddlers.

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

Comment of the day on the latest vlog on how they never thought of adoption or an abortion when they found out Kyra was expecting makes me kind of believe the pregnancy was planned. (I know a ton of people have their different views on pro life and pro choice) but being so young and not even thinking of it just makes me wonder... I'm not judging their decision at all! It's just an observation.

Return to “OKBaby”