TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

*yawn* Again, she does this. ALWAYS makes huge deals out of nothing.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

S_tine05
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by S_tine05 »

Panda714 wrote:"Had a child early"

Jakoby was born at what? 36 weeks?

My cousin was born so early she weighed less than two pounds. Stfu
36 weeks may be on the later side of early but it is early and babies lungs are still developing. My eldest was a 36 weeker and being a first time teen mom with a baby in nicu for 10 days hooked up to all kinds of machines and tubes because he couldn't breathe on his own was no fun and games, I don't fault any mother or to be mother about stress over a possible early birth, and with my second we were also given steroid shots and my doc anticipated an early birth I went into early labour more than once thankfully he was born at 38 weeks but the worry was real, the earlier the birth the more risks but there are full term babies that don't make it to a live birth, concern over any possible early birth is not something that should be ragged about... even if it is someone like Tayler
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

S_tine05 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:"Had a child early"

Jakoby was born at what? 36 weeks?

My cousin was born so early she weighed less than two pounds. Stfu
36 weeks may be on the later side of early but it is early and babies lungs are still developing. My eldest was a 36 weeker and being a first time teen mom with a baby in nicu for 10 days hooked up to all kinds of machines and tubes because he couldn't breathe on his own was no fun and games, I don't fault any mother or to be mother about stress over a possible early birth, and with my second we were also given steroid shots and my doc anticipated an early birth I went into early labour more than once thankfully he was born at 38 weeks but the worry was real, the earlier the birth the more risks but there are full term babies that don't make it to a live birth, concern over any possible early birth is not something that should be ragged about... even if it is someone like Tayler
I've been around since before Jakoby was born. I can't remember HOW early he was but I do remember he was absolutely fine with zero needed assistance. He was at the EARLIEST 36 weeks and honestly probably closer to 38. I'm not faulting ACTUAL concerns of early born babies but anyone who's been around as long as I have knows she has never once mentioned him being "born early" until just now
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lol this twat is so 'concerned' about her baby being born early forgets she was trying to induce herself since 34 weeks with Anberlin because she was desperate to have her in November and she was due in December
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
QueenR_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenR_ »

Well she probably thinks it's boring to have 4 normal pregnancies so she has to create drama somewhere!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

So Tayler posted that ultrasound pic on her Facebook page. People were speculating the baby is a girl because of the high heart rate. Tayler said jakoby had a slower heart rate than her girls. It'll be really interesting if this one comes out a girl too.

The guy determines the gender of the baby. Some men can only produce girls from what I've read. So if this one comes out a girl too then that will raise even more questions about Jakoby's paternity.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Was Jakoby really born at 36 weeks? I could have sworn he was closer to 38 weeks. Like 37+5. But either way, my son was born at 41 weeks, so anytime someone has a baby before 39 weeks it sounds super early to me haha. Going over sucks, but I think I'd rather have my baby 1 week late than 3+ weeks early. So, I understand why she would nervous about having a preemie.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

It bothers me how she's acting like this threatened miscarriage is the scariest thing that's ever happened in her life. This "oopsie" pregnancy that her life hinges on because she just won't be okay if she doesn't get another baby, she just WONT. =_=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Fuck her. She's not allowed to have any worries. Even if she lost this baby she'd just have another one right after. Like it's nothing. Because it literally means nothing to her. All she wants is more welfare checks and chuckies income tax.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

^ at this rate chuckles won't have any income tax money to give with his minimum wage job.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dude can you guys imagine if she actually had a child with some kind of real problem? The current kids' speech/behavior things I'm not counting because SHE caused that and they were completely preventable.

Imagine if she had this kid so early it had health problems or physical/mental delays. Jfc imagine if one of her kids had a fucking peanut allergy. This girl wouldn't be able to handle that because it would just be "too hard"

I understand nobody plans for that stuff but after you've had THREE KIDS AND SIX PREGNANCIES, you realize that each pregnancy is a roll of the dice. Absolutely nothing is garunteed when it comes to having children. Sorry not sorry but if she had any REAL troubles, she'd finally snap like a twig
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Dude can you guys imagine if she actually had a child with some kind of real problem? The current kids' speech/behavior things I'm not counting because SHE caused that and they were completely preventable.

Imagine if she had this kid so early it had health problems or physical/mental delays. Jfc imagine if one of her kids had a fucking peanut allergy. This girl wouldn't be able to handle that because it would just be "too hard"

I understand nobody plans for that stuff but after you've had THREE KIDS AND SIX PREGNANCIES, you realize that each pregnancy is a roll of the dice. Absolutely nothing is garunteed when it comes to having children. Sorry not sorry but if she had any REAL troubles, she'd finally snap like a twig

Seven pregnancies, actually :(
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Dude can you guys imagine if she actually had a child with some kind of real problem? The current kids' speech/behavior things I'm not counting because SHE caused that and they were completely preventable.

I meant that she's had six previously and is currently on number seven
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

I meant that she's had six previously and is currently on number seven

Ah, okay. Either way, no one should be 23 years old and on their 7th pregnancy.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

You DO deserve this and it will always be like this because you make no effort to change and better your life and the lives of your children.

You don't get to purposely bring children into the world you know you can't provide for then complain about struggling financially while refusing to work and you can't keep getting knocked up by a guy you know isn't good and cry when things don't work out. You ARE a fucking failure, as a mother, a wife and a member of society. These are the consequences of your shitty actions, deal with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nope, nope, I don't feel ONE bit sorry for her dumb ass.

-Has no money, struggles financially but won't get a job
-Her partner isn't there for her because he legally can't be and they break up every 5 minutes
-Can't provide for her kids but keeps popping out more

You're an idiot, Tayler. No one feels bad for you, just for your children

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I literally feel nothing for her hardships. I as well as many others here have offered her advice and ways to help herself but she refused to listen. I'm not sorry for her. I don't pity her. I don't feel any kind of emotion for her issues either good or bad because she did this to herself. She knew better.

Luckily because I know better and have actually learned over time, I can venture a guess this will all mean nothing. She will be back with Chuckie before the baby is born and she'll never get a real honest to goodness job until she's at least in her forties. This will not be her last child unless she has to have a radical hysterectomy.

She has never changed and she never will
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I bet they still are together and she is getting really nervous about the protection order. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they did break up and get back together 15 more times before this baby is born.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Idk reading that IG post made me feel sorry for her. Even though she has royally fucked up at parenting, dating, relationships or making life decisions.... I wouldn't wish what she is going through on anyone. Sometimes compassion goes a long way... even if you think she doesn't deserve pity because of [insert your reason here] doesn't mean she isn't going through "some real troubles in her life".

I know she has lied in the past and has tried to hide things that were already made public, and blow things out of proportion and has done some things no one would be proud of but damn..... as soon as something fucked up happens to Tayler everyone jumps on the band wagon of "well she deserves it because she's a shit mom and no one gives a shit".

I know you read this thread frequently Tayler and even though I don't agree with the majority of the things you have done..... I genuinely hope your health and your baby are okay and that things start looking up for you.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't want her to have a miscarriage- having one seven years ago is why her life turned into a trainwreck the first place.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”