JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

vonniebeth wrote:It makes me sick seeing 12 year olds call people like Jess "a role model." PLEASE! 7 total kids, 6 years to get an associates, 5 biological kids, 4 pregnancies, 3 baby daddies, 2 husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree all before age 25 is definitely NOT goals.
:lol: :rofl: :rofl: You killed me with this, especially because of how accurate it is!
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

^ died at "and a partridge in a pear tree"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

nugget12 wrote:One thing I have noticed over the last like 6-7 years there has been an increasing number of teens creating teen mom channels. They emphasize that they are teen moms. It's so weird. I would have been embarrassed and scared back then if I had gotten pregnant as a teen. Although, I grew up in a traditional Catholic household with my grandparents, they would have killed me. lol Image It makes me wonder if they are her minions, see Jess, Britney and Vanessa as their role-models "the original youtube teen moms". They went and got pregnant to have their own teen mom channel.
It's because it's not really taboo anymore. the younger crowd unfortunatly views it as cool and trendy but don't think about the repercussions.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

SO whatever happened to jesss' big news?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Don't you know? Adsense is entering advance ballet next week and is en pointe, thanks to her superbabypowers.
Facing reality with a pirouette
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

vonniebeth wrote:It makes me sick seeing 12 year olds call people like Jess "a role model." PLEASE! 7 total kids, 6 years to get an associates, 5 biological kids, 4 pregnancies, 3 baby daddies, 2 husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree all before age 25 is definitely NOT goals.
Ah, but you have to frame it for the pre-pubescent mind, like Jess does... It's not that she's had this crazy unstable life, got divorced twice, has 3 baby daddies, and has taken 6 years to get an associates degree. It's that since becoming a teen parent, she's moved out on her own, gotten married, got her own car, held a job (youtube), and managed to get an associates, all whilst raising 7 kids. These little children actually do think she's got it all and that she's supermom

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7aeaca.jpg

Welp that was quick. Addie is back in their bed and not on her back. Don't worry y'all, now something will beep at Jess if a blanket starts suffocating her. #parentinghack

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Don't you know? Adsense is entering advance ballet next week and is en pointe, thanks to her superbabypowers.
Facing reality with a pirouette
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d424f38e4b
db.jpg[/img]
Oh yeh she's been eating those since birth , ya know how advanced she is on Jessica's uber milk , a few more sucks and it'll be college duh pmsl
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

blahblahblahhh wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7aeaca.jpg

Welp that was quick. Addie is back in their bed and not on her back. Don't worry y'all, now something will beep at Jess if a blanket starts suffocating her. #parentinghack

#lifehack continuing to put your 2 month old baby that literally almost died in unsafe sleeping arrangements is fine because once they've almost died once the hospital will give you a nice monitor that'll beep if they start dying again!!

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

jesss treats addie "rolling over on her own" the same way she treats everything else her kids do. she acts like she cant control it or even help. addie rolls over and jess is like "see! she does it on her own!" well, jess, then position her so she cant or don't put her in a dangerous situation in case she doe roll herself over! and when her kids are running around screaming like ferrel animals she just goes "kids will be kids" um yes but you have to teach them to be calm and what behavior is appropriate of when! and when her house is a filthy mess shes just like "well, i have a million kids, of course my house gets messy!" well then clean it jess!!!!!! its like she doesnt get that she has to control a lot of these things!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

chelsieross7 wrote:jesss treats addie "rolling over on her own" the same way she treats everything else her kids do. she acts like she cant control it or even help. addie rolls over and jess is like "see! she does it on her own!" well, jess, then position her so she cant or don't put her in a dangerous situation in case she doe roll herself over! and when her kids are running around screaming like ferrel animals she just goes "kids will be kids" um yes but you have to teach them to be calm and what behavior is appropriate of when! and when her house is a filthy mess shes just like "well, i have a million kids, of course my house gets messy!" well then clean it jess!!!!!! its like she doesnt get that she has to control a lot of these things!
That's because she L-A-Z-Y and she ain't got no alibi! She's lazy! She's lazy!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I just hate all the editing that happens all the time. Jess and Brit and Vanessa all have 10 year old minions because of their fancy edited lives. People only see the fact that these girls had cute babies, nice houses, cars, go shopping all the time and stay home while a man works for them. They see that because that is what they are shown. A 10 year old doesn't think about what it is like to have to get up 10 times a night to a screaming baby then get up at 5am to a toddler that is fully awake. They don't think about having to pay bills or worry about how they are going to get money for food etc. This is the same issue I have with shows like Teen Mom. They pay these girls to be on TV. It isn't reality anymore. The second you get into their bank account it becomes fake. Notice all the lovely cars and homes they get once they get a paycheck.... really MTV should stick all that money in a trust fund for each child. That would have been a better plan. Then we could watch the "reality" of a teen mom. Working overtime at McDonalds to try to scrape money together for formula. That is closer to reality for a single teen mom
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Honestly though it's not Jess/Britney/MTV/etc's fault that these little girls are delusional. A ten year old having pregnancy fantasies should still be being monitored by their parents.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Honestly though it's not Jess/Britney/MTV/etc's fault that these little girls are delusional. A ten year old having pregnancy fantasies should still be being monitored by their parents.
Let's face it. More and more children are being given more and more autonomy by their parents. It isn't positive but it's reality. Latchkey kids home alone watching whatever they want on TV with no supervision. I am going to try my damnest to parent my daughter better than that but it seems to be what is happening.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Kids today can't see long term... most have never had to face real consequences for anything... you can't even fail a kid that does nothing all school year because it's not "fair"... kids get a slap on the wrist for car accident they are completely at fault for because "they didn't know any better".

Of course being a teen mom sounds like a good idea. My psrenrs will let me stay at home, i can re paint mt room into a cute nursery!, moms going to throw me a baby shower! My school even has free day care! And If I don't like it or get overwhelmed someone will step in and fix it for me...

Where it used to be, my parents are going to freak, they might kick me out, where am I going to live, I'm going to have to drop out of school and work two jobs, but how will u pay for daycare..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Jess the mess thinks people watch her because she is a dam good mom. Reality- she is a train wreak. That is why I did watch her. Teen pregnancy, living and taking over her parents house, cheating with cousin ex husband, get back together, leaves her again in her last month of pregnancy, nasty divorce, pregnancy after pregnancy with different men and then the latest drama. That is just naming things that have stuck out in my mind. :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I definitely think that the glamorising of teen/young pregnancies is easier now that most internet mums have kids below 8. I haven't seen many youtube families with middle school going kids. And babies/toddlers are cute, sparkly, relatively new, you can dress them up, and they go through a rapid succession of exciting milestones. So it enforces the idea that having a baby just means having a baby, as opposed to a person that will rely on you forever and cost loads of money and attention.

Some thing I just want to put my two cents in of a few pages back, I don't even remember who said it but: "I don't believe for a second you don't have a garbage man or post man" <- please remember there's people on this board from different parts of the world. That'll mean some of them will live different lives than you, no matter how weird that might seem to you, so to getting aggressively skeptical is rather inappropriate. I spend a decent amount of my year in a 2nd world country and if I was shocked at everything they don't have that that I don have at home my shocked expression would never leave my face.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Let's see if posting this picture works. I made a table of all the "characters" on the show Just the Right Mix of Chaos & Love/the JesssFam Chronicles to put into perspective how old everyone is in relation to one another and mostly how much college tuition some of the adults will have to lay down some time from now. Of course, this is assuming there will be no more break-ups/divorces/new soulmates/new baby daddies/etc. Amber has mentioned she wants a baby with Gabe, and who knows if Drake can keep it in his pants, so there might be new developments, but since we don't know about how that'll turn out I left them out :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I used to want to be a teen mom. In middle school and high school I planned to get pregnant around 16. My mom had 3 children before age 20, and my grandma had my mom at 19.. so it was kind of a family tradition I guess you could say. I was OBSESSED with pregnancy, I would read books, do research online, ect. Luckily around the time I had planned to have a baby, I met my ex boyfriend and he helped me see there's more to life than being a mother, especially a teen mom.
It makes me sick to think I used to idolize teen moms, and get jealous of girls in my school who were pregnant, all because I myself wanted to be a mom.
I really wish the YT moms would stop showing all the "good" and never the bad. Why would they want anyone to end up like them?

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

It could have been. We'll never know but Many pediatricians recommend waking your NEWBORN every 2-3 hours to eat and what not because central apnea is so common and because going without food for so long affects their energy. I was told to wake my daughter until she was 12 weeks. I'm sorry but Addie is a NEWBORN (sorry Jess yeah she can roll but not quick enough to save herself) she should have been checking on her more often and correcting her to sleep on her back. And because ALL newborns have some form of apnea doesn't mean it was the cause. They could have just picked up her mild apnea and now Jess is saying that was the definitive cause of her almost dying but it could have also been the blankets. If Jess had her on her back with no blankets around and this still happened then I would totally accept the apnea diagnosis as legit but nope.
She's looking for a cop out and she will never admit she contributed to Addie's incident

Return to “JesssFam”