TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by lily1995 »

I don't feel sorry for her at all. This isn't "bad luck", almost every problem in her life is a direct reaction of her poor choices. Everyone makes mistakes but fuck me how can someone repeat the same mistake so many times and still be shocked when everything goes to shit.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well I don't feel sorry for her either. If she wanted to try to move higher in life and provide for her kids she would get off her ass and do everything she could to get her ged a job and a car. Her kids are all on school except for the youngest. She could get free child care. She has can easily get help hello she lives in America. There are lots of help for her. But she probably has no guidance and is playing the dumb hillbilly. Point is, if she wants to do better nothing will get in her way to provide. But she's lazy and has nothing but excuses ready and she just wants people to pity her. So yes tayler. You will always be in the rat hole you live in now. And no one will take you seriously.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I'm not sorry that I don't feel bad. Does she deserve it? Technically maybe. When someone knowingly does wrong, there will be consequences. Where is the line on who deserves the consequences and who doesn't? For me the line was crossed when she 1) lied about being raped and 2) depends on which version is true. Either she lied and pressed exaggerated charges against Chuckie or she flat out took back her abuser because "lol soulmates"

No. She is not to be coddled. She has made the same mistakes over and over and the MAIN reason I have no pity is because she has in fact been offered advice on how to stop making them and she has always turned her nose up to it claiming nobody knows anything and that she and her life are perfect as they are. That post is nothing more than either an attempt to throw off his parole officer or a pathetic desire to be told how wonderful she is.

Tayler reminds me of a drug addict. They swear up and down they will change but honestly they never will until they WANT to change. She doesn't want to change because her way involves free housing, food, money she doesn't have to work for, random internet fans who praise her and what she wants most which is attention.

She posted something similar to this just a few weeks ago about how ashamed she was of her past actions but we all saw how she responded to the video and receipts page. She doesn't regret anything, she doesn't want to change or be better and she is physically incapable of taking even polite and constructive criticism.

She's nothing more than a child with children. The blind raising the blind. She will die in that government housing and she won't shed a single tear over the fact that not only did she throw away her own life(by being a government leech not by being a young mom)but she dragged down three(maybe four)innocent lives with her because she was too selfish, lazy and proud to actually DO anything
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It's hard to pity someone who makes the same mistakes and choices over and over and over again and never learns a lesson. So many people have tried to help her and she ignores all advice and keeps making those same mistakes. It is her fault her life is shit. It is her fault her life is hard. It is her fault she is broke. She could have just had alesana and gone to school, gotten her GHD and got a job.. but instead she has been pregnant 7 times in as many years and she's nothing but a welfare leech.
It is her fault she is in this cycle of single, not single, single and knocked up, not single, single again. SHE is the one who keeps taking chuckie back, SHE is the one who keeps getting pregnant because SHE is the one who refuses to use birth control. SHE is the one who refuses to get a job and instead uses chuckie as her source of income (anyone else remember when she "held deaths hand" and she was saying that now she had lost her source of income?).

I used to feel sorry for her, I used to pity her. But when you've been riding the Tayler tragedy train for 5+ years like I have, you have zero fucks left to give.

You make your bed and you lie in it sweetheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I'm officially done giving her advice because it just goes in one ear and out the other. It wouldn't even matter if her own children one day tell her to change her ways, it's not gonna make her do it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I don't feel bad for her at all. She has it easy, all she has to do is cr and wait for someone in her family or Chuckie's to cave in and will help pay for whatever she needs.
I've been following her for years and it's the same thing, just different year. Next year, She'll be crying about the very exact same thing (no money, being single etc) when she's pregnant with #8.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

I don't feel sorry either. Everyone has shown her plenty of compassion and given plenty of advice, I feel bad for her children. She's a fucking loser.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She doesn't deserve an ounce of pity. I used to read those posts and feel a little bad for her and think ok maybe this time she'll get it together. But NO. after this most recent stunt of getting back with chuckie and getting pregnant, I've lost all respect.

Tayler only cares about Tayler. She will whine and pout and someone in her family will give her what she wants. She'll never learn or change because people keep giving in to her. Why should she get a job? Chuckie will always support the kids and his parents and her parents will fill in where he's missing. Then the government pays for her food and housing. She has the bare minimum taken care of so to her, she's golden. THAT actually makes me sad but only because those kids now have to grow up in poverty because their mother just couldn't be bothered to do anything besides get pregnant and cry on social media. She is a pathetic parasite. A leech. A drain on the economy.

Is she going through a tough time? Of course. But it's her own fault. She could get a job at Walmart like she did before and actually TRY to support her kids. I mean for fucks sake she has been crying about money for years now and just never does anything to fix it. I just don't get how she's perfectly content just relying on everyone else for every little thing. Especially when she already has 3 little lives relying on her. She's disgusting to me. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

And I lol-ed at that story about the ham in the oven. Like how dumb can you be? You have to turn the oven on and set the temperature so how did you not notice then that it wasn't on? How did you not check on it at all in 3 hours? She's too stupid for words

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Are we sure she has a protection order against him? Last thread shows a screen shot of a protection order from a Tyler Herron and I'm so confused

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

You'd think after three hour's she would wonder why she can't smell it cooking.

Did she just put it in the oven without preheating or setting a timer?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Piperx wrote:You'd think after three hour's she would wonder why she can't smell it cooking.

Further proof that no, she doesn't actually cook real meals for the kids if she doesn't know the basics of how to work an oven
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllyKattxox wrote:Are we sure she has a protection order against him? Last thread shows a screen shot of a protection order from a Tyler Herron and I'm so confused

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Yea it was just a typo. See? Issued back right after "her estranged husband tried to kill her"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Panda714 wrote:
Piperx wrote:You'd think after three hour's she would wonder why she can't smell it cooking.

Further proof that no, she doesn't actually cook real meals for the kids if she doesn't know the basics of how to work an oven
Like how would she not realize it's not on?
The fact that you have to preheat the oven...just...
She didn't realize when no beeping or anything was going on that it was on....
You have to physically turn on the oven...
How...just how....????
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I don't understand how a stove gets "unplugged" on its own. Like she didn't make breakfast that morning or did she just feed her kids Cheerios and Mountain Dew ? Lol I don't believe for a second she was cooking a ham like she claims. Probably a frozen pizza or those kid cuisine meals.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I remember back in the day she used to do cooking videos and 9/10 times it was processed shit she made in the microwave.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

And this is how I make mac and cheese, poor some water to this line here, and then I stick it in the microwave and set the time for 5 minutes, delicious!!
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

The stove probably got unplugged by one of the kids because she wasn't paying attention to what they were doing like always. Gotta monitor that Instagram to keep the haterzzzzzz out.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jfc her entire life is like a game of Sims played by someone who's drunk and angry at the world
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Calling bs that she helped with her kids Valentine's Day...this is not her handwriting.
Edit: for some reason, this site has not been letting me upload pictures on here...
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

How does ones stove become unplugged? Isn't it always plugged in. Also how do you not know your oven isn't on? Don't you see the elements at the bottom turn red when you pre heat it. I call bull shit.

My boys were over due. My first 41 weeks. My second son was 40 weeks 5 days something like that. I had my daughter just before 39 weeks. I was so happy to have her it was such a warm July lol!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”