DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by valeryjackson »

saltysgirl wrote:This is kinda off topic, but I saw where people were talking about Ollie being on the autism spectrum possibly. & I know this doesn't really have anything to do with that, but does anyone remember maybe a year or so ago when Bryan was getting Ollie out of his crib and Ollie just like froze and stood there for a few minutes and then a few vlogs later they had a brain scan done on him? Maybe I am missing something, but did they ever say what the outcome of that was? I'm sure you all may have talked about this back when it actually happened and I am relatively new to the forum. What do you guys think or what have you heard about that?
They got back a clear result, they mentioned it on some random vlog. And then we never heard of it again.
Who knows maybe it was a one time only or he is still having them but they don't talk about it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay does Missy have a signed contract that Bryan has to make her breakfast for life? She is so damn lazy - like seriously!! I love how she was like "Finn is napping so he can't be in the video" and then she added a sad pout for effect....shut the hell up that poor baby is always thrown in the dark dungeon...you would want nothing more than for him to miss out on the entire day!

Finn woke up in a bad mood and had a full diaper - and nobody even changed him!! He was eating candy out of a drawer and Missy and Bryan were too busy showing off Luna's training skills....yeah that's like you praising yourself for shopping online....shut the hell up!! Missy seriously needs to stop acting like she made this happen....she doesn't involve her self in anything so she shouldn't be taking credit either! The stupid montage with Luna playing was so ridiculous...we don't care....stop trying to act like you are amazing people for sending your pet away!!

Bryan was asking Missy "for a while" to make chocolate covered strawberries?? Are you serious?? How lazy and dumb is she? Melt some chocolate and dip bitch....she's so stinking rude like he practically does everything for her and she can't even make that for him when he asks for it?? Yeah and Ollie didn't "help" put the puzzle together...you did the whole thing by yourself and he was busy playing with the empty tin...at this point you really need to question your teaching motives...because they legit suck!! Ollie watching a movie in the play room again....shocking ending to their stupid vlog!! Hahaha my favourite part was when Bryan says Luna is a very important part of their family.....get real fatty!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

valeryjackson wrote:
saltysgirl wrote:This is kinda off topic, but I saw where people were talking about Ollie being on the autism spectrum possibly. & I know this doesn't really have anything to do with that, but does anyone remember maybe a year or so ago when Bryan was getting Ollie out of his crib and Ollie just like froze and stood there for a few minutes and then a few vlogs later they had a brain scan done on him? Maybe I am missing something, but did they ever say what the outcome of that was? I'm sure you all may have talked about this back when it actually happened and I am relatively new to the forum. What do you guys think or what have you heard about that?
They got back a clear result, they mentioned it on some random vlog. And then we never heard of it again.
Who knows maybe it was a one time only or he is still having them but they don't talk about it.
Except that we don't know if it was a legitimate clear result, because Missy was supposed to skip his nap because a seizure is more likely when the kid is tired, but Missy didn't want to deal with grumpy tired Ollie, so she let him nap. A couple of people have noticed other absence seizures since then, but they haven't said anything else about it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If they aren't able to watch multiple movies in a day, they're so busy. We only know what they show us. Most days are the same with them.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

valeryjackson wrote:
They got back clear results but they also sabotaged the test itself. The dr was very clear that Ollie needed to be tired for the test, and specifically said to make him skip his nap before coming. So what does missy do? Let's him nap and says that she did it basically Bc she couldn't handle him being tired at the test. She fully admitted in the vlog that she pretty much didn't care what the dr's orders were for the test and put him down for a nap. So the results of the test are NOT a valid result. I haven't seen Ollie have one of those spells in a long time, but that could just be the result of Bryan getting better at editing them out OR it's been speculated here that Ollie could be on meds for a seizure disorder. (His sleeping habits, inability to wake him, sleeping through loud, rowdy situations..ect have been discussed here as well and others with experience with seizure disorders have said it seems like he could be medicated. Or in other opinions, they could just be sedating him with OTC meds to keep him asleep..)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
valeryjackson wrote:
Except that we don't know if it was a legitimate clear result, because Missy was supposed to skip his nap because a seizure is more likely when the kid is tired, but Missy didn't want to deal with grumpy tired Ollie, so she let him nap. A couple of people have noticed other absence seizures since then, but they haven't said anything else about it.

I totally just said the same thing. Lol sorry, I should read those posts before I hit submit again. :P
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No worries! I think you explained it better!

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

*WARNING I'm about to rant*

So I'm a little bit behind and don't want to quote anyone to make a long quote tree. The whole sending away Luna to be trained thing will not work. I'm not at all claiming to be an expert but I'm currently getting my bachelors in social work and taking an animal assisted therapy elective. Training your pet should be a very personalized bonding experience for you and your pet. This intensive training programs do work in a sense (your dog comes back trained) but it won't work unless the family also works with the trainer and is very consistent. The Lannings don't have the best track record with consistency so I don't see it working out well. I'm willing to bet we will see a video soon with them saying "We had to send her back for good this time because the training didn't work." Poor Luna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

madi_b_123 wrote:*WARNING I'm about to rant*

So I'm a little bit behind and don't want to quote anyone to make a long quote tree. The whole sending away Luna to be trained thing will not work. I'm not at all claiming to be an expert but I'm currently getting my bachelors in social work and taking an animal assisted therapy elective. Training your pet should be a very personalized bonding experience for you and your pet. This intensive training programs do work in a sense (your dog comes back trained) but it won't work unless the family also works with the trainer and is very consistent. The Lannings don't have the best track record with consistency so I don't see it working out well. I'm willing to bet we will see a video soon with them saying "We had to send her back for good this time because the training didn't work." Poor Luna!

Not sure if I've said this before but if they got Luna at a shelter they probably had to sign something that said if they couldn't keep her they're under obligation to bring her back to the shelter. If they break that I believe they could be sued or they could be banned from adopting at that store ever again. Some celeb is/was under fire for breaking her contact with the shelter she adopted a pet from when the pet was found wondering the streets half starved.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

PopTheButterfly wrote:

Not sure if I've said this before but if they got Luna at a shelter they probably had to sign something that said if they couldn't keep her they're under obligation to bring her back to the shelter. If they break that I believe they could be sued or they could be banned from adopting at that store ever again. Some celeb is/was under fire for breaking her contact with the shelter she adopted a pet from when the pet was found wondering the streets half starved.

You really think they got a purebred Australian shepherd puppy from a shelter?

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

PopTheButterfly wrote:

Please, they did NOT adopt that dog from a shelter. It's a purebred that they probably spent over $2k on. Let's be real.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

The Instagram picture of Missy with Luna captioned by Bryan "my girls"...this might be far fetched, but I do think she might be pregnant and it might be a girl. That's why he captioned it that way

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ImJustHereToHelp wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:

Please, they did NOT adopt that dog from a shelter. It's a purebred that they probably spent over $2k on. Let's be real.
From a backyard breeder though, otherwise they would have signed a similar contract. ANY professional breeder would have a contract ensuring the safety of their puppies.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ImJustHereToHelp wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote: Not sure if I've said this before but if they got Luna at a shelter they probably had to sign something that said if they couldn't keep her they're under obligation to bring her back to the shelter. If they break that I believe they could be sued or they could be banned from adopting at that store ever again. Some celeb is/was under fire for breaking her contact with the shelter she adopted a pet from when the pet was found wondering the streets half starved.

From a backyard breeder though, otherwise they would have signed a similar contract. ANY professional breeder would have a contract ensuring the safety of their puppies.
That's true, also no reputable breeder would ever sell a puppy as a Christmas present.

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

Missy has SO many forehead wrinkles for someone her age. :-o Whenever she is on all I do is stare at her dry wrinkly forehead. Maybe with all their money she could get some botox.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:

You really think they got a purebred Australian shepherd puppy from a shelter?

Hey my mom rescued a purebred Shih Tzu and I had a neighbor that worked with an animal group who would bust bad puppy mill breeders and give all the purebred animals to local shelters to help adopt the animals out, so stranger things happen. They probably did get it from an independent breeder but even then if they get rid of the dog that breeder might not work with them again.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:Emoji eggs? wtf? And Missy whined about them (wonder where Ollie gets it Missy?) and they never showed her eating them.

When Luna comes home. Finn is in the drawers by the front door, just grabbing something out of it and eating it. Looks like gummy candy. Do they just have stashes of candy all over the house or what?

Is it common to let a dog run around all day with a leash on just dragging it? I would be too worried about them snagging it on something or tripping up on it.
My dogs don't even wear a collar in the house. I had two dogs wrestling and one got their jaw caught in the other's collar. One almost dislocated their jaw and the other almost was choked to death. When I walk then they wear the easy walker harness. I would not let them drag a leash around.

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8c8e5b.jpg[/img]

ImageImageImage

This just bugged the hell out of me. I'm a Stay at Home Dad of 3. On top of doing the stuff around the house, I also work when they go to school and some nights. Even with all that, I still find time for my PS4. Maybe if he got the boys to bed early, he could edit his fantasy land vlog then have time to do what he wants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

dassit25 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8c8e5b.jpg[/img]

ImageImageImage

This just bugged the hell out of me. I'm a Stay at Home Dad of 3. On top of doing the stuff around the house, I also work when they go to school and some nights. Even with all that, I still find time for my PS4. Maybe if he got the boys to bed early, he could edit his fantasy land vlog then have time to do what he wants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
It's been speculated that he doesn't even edit the vlogs anymore. Someone on here once commented a vlog he had taken down had no blank space in the vlog he said on Twitter he took down because of blank space. When someone else commented to Bryan on his Twitter there was nothing wrong with the vlog to begin with he deleted his earlier tweet and the vlog was back up shortly later.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Ladies and gentlemen, be reasonable! They _don't_ just sit on their butts all day! Come on! They also sloth around on their bed of a couch! They rarely sit upright on their butts!

Return to “Daily Bumps”