E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

If Ellie is pregnant or thinking she might be pregnant that would explain the weird bubble bath instead of the hot tub!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:Not only did I teach a two year old class, all four of my children went to a two day a week half day program. I always told them what I was going to do while they were having fun alt school. I would be vacuuming, laundry, going to the grocery. A mundane day. Of course Ellie said I don't want you to go. Then they talked about what they would do with Calvin. I hope she is not a mom who creates a drama scene at drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But if she can get Jackson to where he's upset to go, won't that be a positive reflection on Ellie? He's so bonded to her that he cries when she leaves Image
Bingo, except it doesn't show Ellie is an amazing mother. I think that the daycare/preschool will be good for him depending on the quality of the teachers. I don't think Jackson and Ellie's relationship will change unless Ellie changes. Sometimes it may appear better, but he's just going to become more mature and notice when his mom is acting irrationally.
Pinkmermaid3

Unread post by Pinkmermaid3 »

T

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

In today's video, around the 7 minute mark, E+J are talking about Calvin's hard life and how he has become a perfect sleeper... Yet in the background, we can hear one of the boys screaming. I think it's Jackson? Mostly because he seems to be screaming words, and Calvin doesn't have many words yet.

It's kind of disturbing to me. E+J ignore it entirely and the next clip is Ellie doing a Pinterest project. Was it nap time? Bed time? Hard to say, as Jackson and Calvin are put to bed before sunset. Is he down there alone? Is he just playing and it's NBD?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I heard that as well. I think they ignore him fairly often because they just went on about their day and didn't even flinch.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think they lock the boys in their rooms for naptime. Back at the old place they would vlog Jackson with his hand under the door sometimes, but had mentioned before that he would get out of his room.

Plus the livestream Jared did last week he mentions Calvin was napping, but he woke up and you could clearly hear him screaming. Olivia kept pointing it out much to Jared's discomfort (the stream ended abruptly because she wouldn't stop mentioning things he probably wanted hidden). Maybe Cal has just been trained to stay in his room until they go get him, but I doubt it since he doesn't seem to have a lot of rules otherwise.

I could see locking Jackson in his room if he refused to stay in and he needed to sleep, but I side-eye them locking him in if he's screaming or unhappy. Especially since he's all the way in the basement.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I understand wanting the kids to stay in their rooms, but i think it's extremely dangerous to lock a child in their room. What if something were to happen and they couldn't get the door open?

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think they lock the boys in their rooms for naptime. Back at the old place they would vlog Jackson with his hand under the door sometimes, but had mentioned before that he would get out of his room.

Plus the livestream Jared did last week he mentions Calvin was napping, but he woke up and you could clearly hear him screaming. Olivia kept pointing it out much to Jared's discomfort (the stream ended abruptly because she wouldn't stop mentioning things he probably wanted hidden). Maybe Cal has just been trained to stay in his room until they go get him, but I doubt it since he doesn't seem to have a lot of rules otherwise.

I could see locking Jackson in his room if he refused to stay in and he needed to sleep, but I side-eye them locking him in if he's screaming or unhappy. Especially since he's all the way in the basement.
Does Jackson's age group nap that much anymore?

Does Calvin climb out of a crib yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

chachismemories1 wrote:Anyone else think this preschool thing was a bigger argument between Ellie and Jared given his many times she said she didn't go and she loved being home with her mom and she's having a really hard time doing anything different than what her own mother did. Its so weird to me!! I love my mom, I love the way I was raised and I praise my mom for doing an amazing job but I am raising my kids 95% different than she did. Not because she did it wrong its because my kids need a different approach than what my mom did. I think Ellie is having a big problem with going against her own mother and Jared is pushing for preschool. Which might explain her flirting and being inappropriate with other men to show Jared she can just find someone else who will let her make the decisions.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Don't forget that Jared flirts with other men/family members too....
Who knows what motivates these two nutjobs, aside from money.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ducklings4 wrote:One other thing Jackson had school yesterday and was over at Bonnie's today, maybe Bonnie's is preschool and that's why he called his friends cousins! Just joking just joking.
My thoughts were this also. What if it were the same day... :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

The whole scene with Calvin sitting on the table at breakfast with Ellie "talking to him so sweet" then tell's Jackson "to hurry up and eat it, please" in a nasty tone. Just pissed me off! Who starts preschool in February? He just turned 3 last month, most kids would not start until September at this point. It must be a daycare not a preschool. Ellie treats Jackson like he is older then he is and Calvin younger then he is.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nugget12 wrote:The whole scene with Calvin sitting on the table at breakfast with Ellie "talking to him so sweet" then tell's Jackson "to hurry up and eat it, please" in a nasty tone. Just pissed me off! Who starts preschool in February? He just turned 3 last month, most kids would not start until September at this point. It must be a daycare not a preschool. Ellie treats Jackson like he is older then he is and Calvin younger then he is.
That's because in her emotionally unstable mind she has a 15 y/o and a newborn still.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ellawski wrote:I feel like something is off too. First she sent him to Bonnie and now BOOM preschool. I'm happy for Jackson though, I think he will get a lot of good things out of it. I have a feeling she's either trying to get pregnant and Jack's "bad habits" as she said are stressing her out and she convinced Jared that she needs calm or some other bullshit to get her dream baby girl. (What about eating healthy and be more active, Ellie? That may help) Or she actually admitted to herself that she prefers Calvin and decided to ditch her older son.
She could just send Jackson on his Mission already.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Today Ellie goes on a rant about how they are getting quotes for the fence and should get it in the next 2-6 weeks depending on weather. They have been managing just fine without it though according to her.

It's fine for penny to just be out in the backyard by herself. I'm sure she never runs off.

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Today's vlog made me realise I watch their videos for Jared and Jackson mainly ahah
Pissed me off how she insisted on filming Jackson when he said he didn't want to be filmed! This behavior is so concerning. :(
you can call me kath.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Another thought. Why did Jared suddenly go on a boys trip and not film himself at all. Today was 100% Ellie, I bet she loved it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jared's on a boys trip? Oh, boy. He's going to have to do a huge Lush run. And do a speech about how awesome Ellie is, and how hard she works.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie continues to film when Jackson asked her not to...this is not a positive.

What is it with kid's breath she likes so much? This is odd.

Ohhh and we need a girl. She'll be disappointed if they have another boy.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

They have not cleaned up Penny's poop. Don't the kids play and sled in the yard?

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Today Ellie goes on a rant about how they are getting quotes for the fence and should get it in the next 2-6 weeks depending on weather. They have been managing just fine without it though according to her.

It's fine for penny to just be out in the backyard by herself. I'm sure she never runs off.

I am surprised so far Penny is still in the house and not the garage with the amount of mud that she likely brings in with their yard. I think Penny can thank their viewers for this one. I am also surprised Jared isn't required to keep the yard picked up with dog stuff.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”