Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

whattheactual wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I definitely think that the glamorising of teen/young pregnancies is easier now that most internet mums have kids below 8. I haven't seen many youtube families with middle school going kids. And babies/toddlers are cute, sparkly, relatively new, you can dress them up, and they go through a rapid succession of exciting milestones. So it enforces the idea that having a baby just means having a baby, as opposed to a person that will rely on you forever and cost loads of money and attention.

Some thing I just want to put my two cents in of a few pages back, I don't even remember who said it but: "I don't believe for a second you don't have a garbage man or post man" <- please remember there's people on this board from different parts of the world. That'll mean some of them will live different lives than you, no matter how weird that might seem to you, so to getting aggressively skeptical is rather inappropriate. I spend a decent amount of my year in a 2nd world country and if I was shocked at everything they don't have that that I don have at home my shocked expression would never leave my face.
I've been reading this girls posts for weeks, she doesn't live in a poor country, she's even told us she lives in a wealthy area. Her posts are constantly contradicting herself, so please don't tell me what I can and cannot say.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Like I said in a previous post, we do not have a trashman because once or twice a week my dad just takes all of our trash to his office since there is a dumpster there. Why pay for trash when his boss has no problem with him using the dumpster at work? And I live on a busy road, too dangerous for a mailman to be able to stop on, so my mom picks the mail up from the post office on her way home from work. Simple as that.
Yes, I know, you've explained yourself a thousand times already, I wasn't responding to you anyway. Just accept I don't believe you, it's not the end of the world.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

My only guess is Jess has twisted view on breastfeeding I am convinced at this point.[/quote]
Honestly I breastfed all three of my kids and I have a baby the same age as Addy and he breastfeeds just as much. At this age with breastfeeding some babys are snackers and nurse every hour. I feed on demand, not a schedule. Breastmilk is much thinner than formula and less is consumed per feeding usually (ounced wise) so the baby drinks less more frequently. Some babies dont, but all of mine did this for the first 3 months at least. She probably wasnt sure how long the class would take anyway so why not pump?

Not trying to defend jess but I feel like I do the same so just some insight.

This is untrue in Jessica's case though, as she has boasted that she can pump ten ounces at a time surplus to what Addie takes .[/quote]

I completely understand how babies nurse at that age. That wasn't my point, my point was her constant need to whip out her boob not even slight coverage all over the internet constantly and need to brag about it. Also, when her daughter almost died her first thought that came to mind was breastfeeding, not is she ok, what is going to happen to her, what is the next step, etc.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

missy-1010 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:So she said the CPR class lasted less then half an hour. She pumped milk for Chris, and I wouldn't be surprised if she fed Ad before she left. So why does she need to feed her again as soon as she returns/during the video? Is there no time at all that Ad isn't attached to Jess' boobs? I feel like Jess breastfeeds so much because of the bond SHE gets from it, not the baby. Especially with her comments about needing to feed her after they did CPR ect when they admitted Ad to hospital.
Have you ever seen that Dr Phil episode where the girl is addicted to pregnancy? That's Jess. It's not for her kids, breast feeding is solely for her weird obsession with it. I'm not saying it's sexual but she seems to get some weird satisfaction from it beyond normal bonding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just watched some of that Dr Phil episode on YouTube, and omg it totally applies to Jess! The woman said that after the baby stops nursing she feels rejected, so she has to have another right away. Plus she loves the attention during pregnancy including bed rest and scares. Plus, her husband was supposed to get a vasectomy but she made him cancel it!

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens when Addie stops nursing. I'd bet that Chris won't get his vasectomy by then and Jess will convince/manipulate him into having 'just one more'!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

pllfan5 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:So she said the CPR class lasted less then half an hour. She pumped milk for Chris, and I wouldn't be surprised if she fed Ad before she left. So why does she need to feed her again as soon as she returns/during the video? Is there no time at all that Ad isn't attached to Jess' boobs? I feel like Jess breastfeeds so much because of the bond SHE gets from it, not the baby. Especially with her comments about needing to feed her after they did CPR ect when they admitted Ad to hospital.
Have you ever seen that Dr Phil episode where the girl is addicted to pregnancy? That's Jess. It's not for her kids, breast feeding is solely for her weird obsession with it. I'm not saying it's sexual but she seems to get some weird satisfaction from it beyond normal bonding.

I just watched some of that Dr Phil episode on YouTube, and omg it totally applies to Jess! The woman said that after the baby stops nursing she feels rejected, so she has to have another right away. Plus she loves the attention during pregnancy including bed rest and scares. Plus, her husband was supposed to get a vasectomy but she made him cancel it!

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens when Addie stops nursing. I'd bet that Chris won't get his vasectomy by then and Jess will convince/manipulate him into having 'just one more'!
Each time her youngest child stopped nursing, Jess got pregnant so I would not be surprised if in 2 years (since she breatfeed around 2 years, 2,5 years) she gets pregnant again...
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

It's making me super uncomfortable that she took her infant daughter to see 50 Shades, but it's also bizarre that she went with a bunch of girlfriends and then Chris just kinda tagged along. I don't wanna watch raunchy sex scenes with my best friend and our husbands together

I wonder if Chris and Janell sat next to each other during the movie

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Why if Addie just weans at a year or less, do you think she'd get pregnant right away or she'll actually wait.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She gets so happy when she mentions addy being fat. She probably feeds her more than addy ever wants to be fed. And no I don't think she's "fat " just using jess words. I hate when she says chunka munk?!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

nugget12 wrote:My only guess is Jess has twisted view on breastfeeding I am convinced at this point.
Honestly I breastfed all three of my kids and I have a baby the same age as Addy and he breastfeeds just as much. At this age with breastfeeding some babys are snackers and nurse every hour. I feed on demand, not a schedule. Breastmilk is much thinner than formula and less is consumed per feeding usually (ounced wise) so the baby drinks less more frequently. Some babies dont, but all of mine did this for the first 3 months at least. She probably wasnt sure how long the class would take anyway so why not pump?

Not trying to defend jess but I feel like I do the same so just some insight.

This is untrue in Jessica's case though, as she has boasted that she can pump ten ounces at a time surplus to what Addie takes .[/quote]

I completely understand how babies nurse at that age. That wasn't my point, my point was her constant need to whip out her boob not even slight coverage all over the internet constantly and need to brag about it. Also, when her daughter almost died her first thought that came to mind was breastfeeding, not is she ok, what is going to happen to her, what is the next step, etc.[/quote]

I was hoping Addy did not drink the pumped milk and they donated it to the hospital milk bank.

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

I just need to say I can't stay stand her baby talk, especially when she says baby girl. Sounds like she says Bubba girl.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

They seriously just got T & C and left for movie night? Why couldn't Chris stay back and actually spend time with his boys for once while jess goes with her friends?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Maisie_Claire wrote:They seriously just got T & C and left for movie night? Why couldn't Chris stay back and actually spend time with his boys for once while jess goes with her friends?

Because he's a POS
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Blackswan wrote:
Maisie_Claire wrote:They seriously just got T & C and left for movie night? Why couldn't Chris stay back and actually spend time with his boys for once while jess goes with her friends?

Because he's a POS
Wow officially lost a lot of respect for Chris. My dad used to do stuff like that when I was younger (he moved away when I was 10 and I took it really hard) whenever he came to visit he would always go golfing or stuff and it really upset me. Do none of these adults think about the children? Like really? I would love to hear Ashley met a nice man who is a good father figure to the boys. Lord knows Chris is too busy playing daddy to Jesss' kids. They should've never been together in the first place. I don't get how you can just pack up and move away from your own kids to play house with someone else's. that's not right

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Can someone post janells snapchat of last night. I don't have her added nor do I want to add her

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

missy-1010 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Because he's a POS
Wow officially lost a lot of respect for Chris. My dad used to do stuff like that when I was younger (he moved away when I was 10 and I took it really hard) whenever he came to visit he would always go golfing or stuff and it really upset me. Do none of these adults think about the children? Like really? I would love to hear Ashley met a nice man who is a good father figure to the boys. Lord knows Chris is too busy playing daddy to Jesss' kids. They should've never been together in the first place. I don't get how you can just pack up and move away from your own kids to play house with someone else's. that's not right

That was my dad too. He left when I was a baby came into town for holidays would visit but then go out with his friends and bring extravagant gifts to make up for it. When I visited him one time when I was twelve he went out with his new girlfriend of the month "he had so many, and played daddy to their kids I can't keep up" and left me alone in his house with his big huge dog. He actually married a doctor when I was 25. On my wedding day they were a few days away from celebrating their one year anniversary to this rich doctor wife. Anyways sorry for my rant about my life but you could see this happening to Chris's kids in the future for sure!
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

My ex pulls the same shit I live where me and my ex grew up and he chose to move 6 hours away from our son for a girl looks like him and Chris would be best friends but when he comes down here to visit our son he has to see all his high school Buddies and go out and leave him with his parents it's like you chose to move this far away from your kid and your friends idiot
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Why spend time with his boys princess Addie the first is around , daddies be all and end all , it won't end well take my word on that .
You can't shit on two little boys and it won't come back to you , let him carry on karma is a bitch !
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

As a parent I couldn't imagine. I could move away closer to my fiancé's job, or to a better area with better paying jobs... but my ex lives with his parents and we have joint custody... I couldn't imagine missing his concerts, plays, or seeing him for a week at a time. It's too heartbreaking to think about.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:

Why spend time with his boys princess Addie the first is around , daddies be all and end all , it won't end well take my word on that .
You can't shit on two little boys and it won't come back to you , let him carry on karma is a bitch !
I agree. They are gonna have ALOT of resentment towards him as they get older.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Sent from my 0PJA2
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

The way it seemed in the vlog was like their CPR class was required before they left the hospital not optional.

Return to “JesssFam”