DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by lagenialester »

sammibro wrote:The tweet of the mahi mahi dish actually looked good! Bryan also tweeted this:

I was skeptical that Bryan even knew what sous vide was, but who knows? Maybe he's been watching some Food Network! Maybe that's what he considers _busy_! Haha! I clicked the link on the tweet, so I'm guessing he's talking about this $199 contraption:

I wonder if that company sent him one for free or if he brought it? I also wonder if Missy ate any of that dinner? My money is on no! They probably didn't even have the boys try it! I just don't get that! Especially since Poor Little Afterthought Finn seems to love all food!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just coming to post this! I'm super jealous. As someone who is a "recreational chef" I have had my eye on that specific contraption. A food blogger that I follow received the joule sous vide machine a few months back as a sponsorship, so I'm guessing they did sent one to the Lannings as well. Not sure why they thought that was a good move!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

lagenialester wrote:
sammibro wrote:The tweet of the mahi mahi dish actually looked good! Bryan also tweeted this:

I was skeptical that Bryan even knew what sous vide was, but who knows? Maybe he's been watching some Food Network! Maybe that's what he considers _busy_! Haha! I clicked the link on the tweet, so I'm guessing he's talking about this $199 contraption:

I wonder if that company sent him one for free or if he brought it? I also wonder if Missy ate any of that dinner? My money is on no! They probably didn't even have the boys try it! I just don't get that! Especially since Poor Little Afterthought Finn seems to love all food!

I was just coming to post this! I'm super jealous. As someone who is a "recreational chef" I have had my eye on that specific contraption. A food blogger that I follow received the joule sous vide machine a few months back as a sponsorship, so I'm guessing they did sent one to the Lannings as well. Not sure why they thought that was a good move!

Seriously! They only show cooking at home once every few weeks! Maybe Bryan really is busy because he's contacting companies to con them into giving him free stuff all of the time! I'd love to try the joule, but I know I can't get someone to give me one for free! LOL! Yet all of these companies rain free gifts down upon the Lumps in hopes of appearing in a vlog! Little do they know that the audience is made up of pre-teens and younger, and that Bryan will use it once before letting it collect dust somewhere!

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

The only thing they cook at home is pasta, is that the only thing Missy eats?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chipmunks wrote:That looks like a hello fresh/blue apron/whatever meal to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I was thinking. Cue sponsored vlog. The only thing that makes me question it, is that he didn't tag them. But the last time he did a boxed meal like that, he did NOT show Missy eating it. Or even "ea-in".
I can't abide cilantro either. Cilantro pesto is probably what demons will make me eat in Hell.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh brother. "Everything I make comes out perfect". Please. This "experimenting with cooking" will last about a week, and then he will get bored and try to find something else to fill the void.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Totally a sponsorship. The OG tweet of the meal he made was just setting up the second ad. If Bryan had been cooking at home and experimenting for awhile, they would have vlogged it. They are desperate for new content.
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

So in today's vlog Oliver was wearing a size 9-12 month sweater, and Bryan says "it fits you good".. uhh no it doesn't. They also celebrated Oliver eating boxed macaroni and cheese, because he "only eats the microwaved kind". They also showed Finn eating corn dogs, so they had macaroni, chicken fingers, and corn dogs. Missy was also too lazy to finish ALL of her dishes. I don't even know why I watch anymore, the laziness of these people just blows my mind.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JM16Canada wrote:So in today's vlog Oliver was wearing a size 9-12 month sweater, and Bryan says "it fits you good".. uhh no it doesn't. They also celebrated Oliver eating boxed macaroni and cheese, because he "only eats the microwaved kind". They also showed Finn eating corn dogs, so they had macaroni, chicken fingers, and corn dogs. Missy was also too lazy to finish ALL of her dishes. I don't even know why I watch anymore, the laziness of these people just blows my mind.

Yes, this fits perfectly!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8c1054.jpg[/img]

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

One of these meals is not like the other!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 749a8c.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 03a618.jpg[/img]

Called it! I knew they wouldn't give any to Finn! Nope, he can only eat frozen corn dogs! I am certain Missy didn't eat the mahi mahi either! She probably ate some of those shriveled up green beans, the biscuits, and the corn dogs or the chicken strips!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Totally a sponsorship. The OG tweet of the meal he made was just setting up the second ad. If Bryan had been cooking at home and experimenting for awhile, they would have vlogged it. They are desperate for new content.
I was about to say, it's definitely a sponsorship. He wouldn't have tweeted about it if it wasn't, unless the tweet was, "Wow, I would love to have one of these @whateverthecompanyisbecauseicantrememberanddon'tfeellikelooking".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is apropos of nothing, I don't even know why I thought of it. But I was wondering why Bryan hadn't had his gall bladder surgery yet, and I was thinking about him saying that they said he would be recovering for six weeks, which isn't true if they do it laparoscopically. So, either they told h that there's a chance that they'll have to convert to an open procedure, which they tell everyone, and he's just being dramatic. His weight is a factor, but I am thinking maybe they are considering an open approach because he has too many stones. He said he has a lot of them...

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I almost died when she said that she was so busy and she had to do dishes and load into the dishwasher. Those were somethings that were left from when she made cookies. Then she left the chicken nuggets pan sitting there. I'm pretty sure it still had the foil in it. Talk about laziness!!
The too small sweater was mind-blowing. Really?? Did anyone else notice how Bryan pushed Ollie out of the way and you can see him fall forward.
Was the Omaha steaks thing a sponsorship? Do those come with recipes? That pesto was a random thing to come up with.
Still don't get why they don't give the boys some of that food. Especially knowing that missy won't eat it.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was irrationally irritated by his pronunciation of sous vide. It's pronounced "sue veed" not "sues vide"!

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

sammibro wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:So in today's vlog Oliver was wearing a size 9-12 month sweater, and Bryan says "it fits you good".. uhh no it doesn't. They also celebrated Oliver eating boxed macaroni and cheese, because he "only eats the microwaved kind". They also showed Finn eating corn dogs, so they had macaroni, chicken fingers, and corn dogs. Missy was also too lazy to finish ALL of her dishes. I don't even know why I watch anymore, the laziness of these people just blows my mind.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8c1054.jpg

Why are they so obsessed with putting the boys in small clothes? Your kids are GROWING B&M, get over it! Oliver is going to be four this year ffs.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
wandering_meg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wandering_meg »

Is he seriously bragging that his almost 4 year old son is wearing a 9-12 month shirt? That's honestly so troubling if Ollie is really that tiny.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

pllfan5 wrote:
sammibro wrote:

Why are they so obsessed with putting the boys in small clothes? Your kids are GROWING B&M, get over it! Oliver is going to be four this year ffs.
I really hope they don't have a daughter. She will have SO MANY body issues....
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

pllfan5 wrote:
sammibro wrote:

I'm actually proud that they squeezed him into that batman shirt rather than buying a new one just for the movie.

capecoral75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capecoral75 »

Bryan "sous vide" does not mean "in Water" but "without air". Its because your food cooks in a bag without air that it's called sous vide.

An another thing that i don't unterstand why are are their lights always turned on...all the lights an all the TVs?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

onbreak wrote:Asparagus pee
Missy is going to barf in the vlog

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
It's their next vlog , "Noxious Fumes In House!" with Bryan, Missy, Ollie, and Luna with gas masks on and Finn without.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

dassit25 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Asparagus pee
Missy is going to barf in the vlog

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
It's their next vlog , "Noxious Fumes In House!" with Bryan, Missy, Ollie, and Luna with gas masks on and Finn without.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
everyone who eats asperagus, has their pee smell, but there is only about 40% who can actually smell it.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.

Return to “Daily Bumps”