TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:The hat!

Also her and Chuckie must have broken up again if she's posting about how much she loves her little man.
Jfc that hat is starting to look so old she looks kinda homeless. Wear your hair nice like a normal Mom, you don't HAVE to be the modified Mom
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

Gray wrote:I totally comprehend everyone's POV on why they don't care anymore about tay's &chuckles situation. However, this comment is exactly what I'm talking about. I feel like some of these comments go a little too far. I'm not tryna pull the "I'm holier than thou" card either, I understand that this is a gossip site ....but to say she might pimp out her kids for drug money ImageImage.....

No shade to you mamamayhem14, I just feel like recently the majority of this thread has been riding on the lets cyberbully tayler train rather than harmless banter about her online life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're new here. Watching 5 years of her shit, her neglect and abuse of her children, and her excuses and lies changes you. I also sent her support at one time. Tried to help. She ignores everything. People have posted tons of free resources here for her to help herself and her situation. She vehemently denies any kind of "help" from anyone really. She has made NO progress towards a better anything for her children in FIVE years. Zero progress, and she pops out another one to keep the welfare money coming in. Her kids live in poverty and always will. They will be denied the opportunity to achieve anything in life because she neglects their needs. They need speech therapy--not happening, no good reason. They have never lived in one place longer than several months. She moves from one section 8 place to the next.

So do I care if she doesn't carry this baby to term. Not a bit. This baby shouldn't even exist IMO. Definitely not sorry for saying that.

ETA: That comment was sarcasm. Tayler regularly buys useless shit for herself while buying nothing for her kids. She spends all the money on herself, then cries every holiday that there's no money for gifts for her kids. Something's wrong with this picture.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:
Gray wrote:I totally comprehend everyone's POV on why they don't care anymore about tay's &chuckles situation. However, this comment is exactly what I'm talking about. I feel like some of these comments go a little too far. I'm not tryna pull the "I'm holier than thou" card either, I understand that this is a gossip site ....but to say she might pimp out her kids for drug money ImageImage.....

No shade to you mamamayhem14, I just feel like recently the majority of this thread has been riding on the lets cyberbully tayler train rather than harmless banter about her online life.

You're new here. Watching 5 years of her shit, her neglect and abuse of her children, and her excuses and lies changes you. I also sent her support at one time. Tried to help. She ignores everything. People have posted tons of free resources here for her to help herself and her situation. She vehemently denies any kind of "help" from anyone really. She has made NO progress towards a better anything for her children in FIVE years. Zero progress, and she pops out another one to keep the welfare money coming in. Her kids live in poverty and always will. They will be denied the opportunity to achieve anything in life because she neglects their needs. They need speech therapy--not happening, no good reason. They have never lived in one place longer than several months. She moves from one section 8 place to the next.

So do I care if she doesn't carry this baby to term. Not a bit. This baby shouldn't even exist IMO. Definitely not sorry for saying that.

ETA: That comment was sarcasm. Tayler regularly buys useless shit for herself while buying nothing for her kids. She spends all the money on herself, then cries every holiday that there's no money for gifts for her kids. Something's wrong with this picture.
She's never grown up and realized that her kids needs come before hers. My MIL sacrificed everything because she wanted three kids...and then came my girlfriend, the miracle baby. My girlfriend's parents had to change their lives...buy a bigger car, a new house to accommodate all 4 girls, items for the baby they weren't expecting after #3, and her parents worked their asses off at their jobs to get promoted after she was born to make sure that all of their girls had everything they needed, except luxuries like their own cars or cell phones. My girlfriend looks up to them and their work ethic because that's what she grew up seeing.
As for Taylet and her kids seeing her do nothing, that's what they'll grow up to do. I imagine they'll grow up to be like 1 of my girlfriend's 4 sisters is...going on 35, only had one kid bc her body wasn't supposed to have 1 but she saw that baby as a meal ticket, on every kind of Welfare that hasn't run out yet, in an abusive marriage, ignores her kid because of her phone so her almost 6 year old has the vocabulary of a 2 year old that she refuses to work on figures the school will cure all, her kid is bathed MAYBE twice a week, teeth ALL have fillings and a shade of green, cuisine is Kid's Cuisine, Hot Dogs, and Frozen Pancakes
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Honestly she's not going to change much once this new baby comes. She sure will be in for a shocker though. Imagine how exhausting it will be with 3 kids and a new born.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Especially with 2 in school lol
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

There's something we haven't considered or addressed yet and it humors me. Being anywhere near Tayler is a violation of his probation. So how is she gonna get money for baby number four? Government cash? Sure but then she can't put Chuckie on the birth certificate. Child support? Sure but then she has to admit that Chuckie is the father and he violated his parole.

This girl is so stupid and short term in her thoughts that I'm literally laughing
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

I guess because I deal with kids on the street everyday, I don't see tayler's children having it all that bad. Even though tay can't get her shit together ..her kids have clothes on their back and are fed (I'm not saying they are the best meals or healthy ones) but they are getting their most basic needs fulfilled. I know some of you are like Gray, you are fucking crazy ..this chick doesn't deserve those kids and she really needs to step the fuck up and stop making excuses for herself and are done putting up with her bs. However, I'm a cop and I see the craziest shit everyday. I've come across a lot of children that are worse off than tay's in not only a familial system but in a broken cps system.

Sometimes you can't fix stupid when it comes to parenting. She doesn't know any better because Tayler has no role model to follow. You guys have been saying it all this time since I've made a profile, that her mother is white trash, her family is close behind, and the family she married into are hillbillies.

Overall, the kids are going to be raised to this standard and nothing more because Tayler doesn't know anything else. You know how the saying goes "monkey see, monkey do". I just think everyone has to accept that Tayler isn't going to raise her kids like everyone on here wants her too.

She's young only 23, she has the capability to change. I've seen it happen with people much older than her. However I think she would need to move away from Liverpool Ohio in order to be self sufficient, hard working, and a better mother for her kids. She's too comfortable where she is which is why she won't change.

Lastly about the ladies not wanting Tay to have this baby. I get it lol. she is bringing another child to her crazy dysfunctional life. But what's done is done. If you know Tay as well as you guys do , you know if this pregnancy doesn't work out that she will just try for another one like she has done in the past. It's a never ending cycle.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I had a dream about her; I reached out and offered to help. She accepted and invited me over to her house. I helped her with the kids and she was a sweetheart!! But then chuckle came downstairs and left, so I asked if he was going to work. Instantly she went demonic and her voice went deep while shouting 'you're one of them! I knew it!' So I tried to calmly explain I was just asking.
She gave me another chance while watching me so I asked if she wanted to go shopping, my treat. She changed and was happy as can be! Until I asked if the kids were ready to go, same thing. She went demonic and screamed I was one of them.

In my dream, she was putting her kids in danger of having strangers over just so she could weed out people face to face.

It was pretty weird but sad truth, I can see her doing this IRL
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

That grammar, emoji usage and excuses to defend Tayler! I wonder where we've seen that before!
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:That grammar, emoji usage and excuses to defend Tayler! I wonder where we've seen that before!
Hey, you have your opinion and I have mine. I'm not a grammar troll. A lot of people make grammatical mistakes while commenting on these threads. I just type whatever it is I need to say and keep it moving. This isn't a college writing class. So don't compare me to whatever it is you saw in the past. Keep it classy happyfunmeowmeow Image

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Just imagine what she'll be like in 10 years. She'll probably have at least 2 or 3 more kids by then
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Just imagine what she'll be like in 10 years. She'll probably have at least 2 or 3 more kids by then
In a half lol
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler doesn't change because she doesn't think anything she does or doesn't do is wrong. Her family are enablers. She will never ever change. Check in again in 5+ more years. No GED, no job, more kids and maybe Alesana has run away and gotten pregnant. Maybe Jakoby is in juvie. Chuckie will have been in jail, and have a documented substance abuse (and domestic abuse) record. This is the life that all of Tayler's kids will have. Raised in poverty and violence. Never put first by anyone, least of all their self-centered parents. They only ever get the bare minimum of anything. They will hate their parents, but those are their role models, so we can't expect any of the brood to escape. It's a shame.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Alesana is probably gonna end up like my best friend. Her parents were violent towards each other, her mother had constant affairs, and finally they divorced and her dad left.

My friend was like, 16, and her mother would be gone for days at a time with her new boy toy of the month. Her mother even told her to her face she didn't want to be a mother anymore and only wanted to party and live out her youth because she missed out on those years by having kids. Long story short, my best friend got married young--like right at 18 to a guy she barely knew--and she and her mother don't speak. They're completely out of each others lives and my best friend doesn't even acknowledge her existence anymore.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

The sad part is that she has the ability to break the cycle. She can do better but she chooses to be a shitty mother. She claims to want to better herself but keeps making the same mistakes. She must not love her kids enough to want them to succeed. She really sucks as a mother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I just feel like this is a never ending cycle that's just going to get worse. Her and chuckie have always been violent but last year he supposedly actually tried to kill her. The violence is obviously just going to get worse. She already has 3 kids, which most working Americans believe is a lot and expensive enough and don't even think of adding more. But taylers like "what's one more?" When is enough enough?? When will she stop? That's always going to be her excuse. She's just absolutely delusional.

So yes Gray, I believe there are even worse parents out there. I was a police dispatcher for 3 years and heard a lot of crazy things myself. BUT in a few years time, I don't doubt that she will end up just like some of those people. She will continue having kids, living off the system, and being beat up by chuckie. Only thing left is for her to fall into drugs and honestly with 4 fucking kids and a hopeless situation, I can definitely see her turning to drugs especially living in that shit hole they call a town

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just want to add something. If anyone thinks Tayler deserves a chance, go ahead, send her some support. You might have to experience her absolute defiance firsthand to finally see why some of us have absolutely given up hope on her and her kids. We HAVE tried to help her, but she's forever one step forward 3 steps back. Still, give it a try. Maybe one day something will work. I doubt it though. :(
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly you're just wasting your time giving Tayler advice. She will NOT listen.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Lol she wrote "you bring bubble's of fun..."
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Supernatural themed, omfg. I can't imagine many people would even happily show up to a gender reveal party for welfare baby number 4. Oh and she's dying her hair again even though she was complaining about money and needing new glasses just a couple days ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”