TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by leem91 »

She took single out of her description on Facebook so her and Chuckie must be back together. Lol.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Gray wrote:I totally comprehend everyone's POV on why they don't care anymore about tay's &chuckles situation. However, this comment is exactly what I'm talking about. I feel like some of these comments go a little too far. I'm not tryna pull the "I'm holier than thou" card either, I understand that this is a gossip site ....but to say she might pimp out her kids for drug money ImageImage.....

No shade to you mamamayhem14, I just feel like recently the majority of this thread has been riding on the lets cyberbully tayler train rather than harmless banter about her online life.
I agree to an extent. I feel angry at Tayler because she's put her kids in the worst situation possible, but she herself was in a similar situation and she's in a cycle of poverty. What she really needs is to stop having kids and get REAL help from social workers and psychological counseling. She cannot do this on her own. She's fallen too far into a hole.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

You know chuckie must of givin her money when she goes to buy hair bleach and is thinking of doing a gender reveal. Nobody in both families bothered to show up to your wedding, they're not going to bother doing to a gender reveal for baby #4/7.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I think monkey see monkey do can only justify Tayler's poor choices to an extent, there is no excuse for a lot of her actions. Yes she is a young and immature product of her environment but you would think after years of struggling and drama she would learn and make some changes. She is fully aware of her problems and what she needs to do to fix them (get a ged, work, etc). She always finds a way to get what she wants, if she really wanted to make her life better she would but she obviously doesn't care. For example she can always find a ride to concerts in another state but can't ever seem to get to her GED classes.

Every time I have shown Tayler some support, felt sorry for her, given her advice or the benefit of the doubt I've always ended up feeling like an idiot because she always throws it in everyones face and continues to be a piece of shit. I have absolutely no sympathy left for her anymore.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Holding deaths hand again Tayler? Fuckwit.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Gray wrote:I totally comprehend everyone's POV on why they don't care anymore about tay's &chuckles situation. However, this comment is exactly what I'm talking about. I feel like some of these comments go a little too far. I'm not tryna pull the "I'm holier than thou" card either, I understand that this is a gossip site ....but to say she might pimp out her kids for drug money ImageImage.....

No shade to you mamamayhem14, I just feel like recently the majority of this thread has been riding on the lets cyberbully tayler train rather than harmless banter about her online life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realize she ALREADY allows strange men in her bed, bathing her kids, and in her house with her children? I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her and this is when her children are tiny and her not being drugged up. She sells her children's belongings while she gets tattoos and hair dye. She sells THEIR stuff for her wants.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

lily1995 wrote:Supernatural themed, omfg. I can't imagine many people would even happily show up to a gender reveal party for welfare baby number 4. Oh and she's dying her hair again even though she was complaining about money and needing new glasses just a couple days ago.
A Supernatural themed gender reveal? God! She sounds like 14 year old planning her birthday party! How is a Supernatural gender reveal even going to work?

I have nothing against the show, it is just such a weird choice for a gender reveal. But didn't she do a skull themed baby shower or something with one of her kids?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

"Since it's going to be my last baby"

She said Jakoby was her last
Then she said Anberlin was her last

LOL
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:"Since it's going to be my last baby"

She said Jakoby was her last
Then she said Anberlin was her last

LOL
SHE EVEN SAID THAT WITH ALESANA LMFAO
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

So...

-Says her ex tried to kill her
-Gets pregnant by her new boyfriend
-Breaks up with boyfriend
-Aborts the now old boyfriend's baby
-Gets back with ex husband
-Gets pregnant with ex husband's baby
-Claims that she wants this baby and is now in a better relationship and position to have this baby
-Breaks up with ex husband and is now pregnant and single

And this is all within the span of months
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:So...

-Claims that she wants this baby and is now in a better relationship and position to have this baby

She claims it's Patrick's, Chuckys sister's boyfriend/ baby daddy.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:So...

Well that first thing was over a year ago now, but everything from "breaks up with the boyfriend" is from October. :-o
Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

I get being nervous for an early baby but I wouldn't be as nervous to give birth at 36 or 37 weeks! My daughter was born at 34 weeks. I was terrified but she ended up healthy. My fiances son was born at 23 weeks! He spent the first year of his life in the hospital and weight only 1lb. I had those shots with my second. Once I hit 36 weeks I had a sense of relief knowing if he came he would be ok. I pushed it out to 38 weeks

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Maybe it's just my family but I feel like gender reveals are only cute when it's your first baby. Because if it's your second people WANT you to have the opposite sex and if you get the same sex they can be disappointed. it happened to my cousin. Who would even be excited for her to have another kid?
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

ber614 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Supernatural themed, omfg. I can't imagine many people would even happily show up to a gender reveal party for welfare baby number 4. Oh and she's dying her hair again even though she was complaining about money and needing new glasses just a couple days ago.
A Supernatural themed gender reveal? God! She sounds like 14 year old planning her birthday party! How is a Supernatural gender reveal even going to work?

I have nothing against the show, it is just such a weird choice for a gender reveal. But didn't she do a skull themed baby shower or something with one of her kids?
Making babies, collecting child support...the family business.
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Maybe it's just my family but I feel like gender reveals are only cute when it's your first baby. Because if it's your second people WANT you to have the opposite sex and if you get the same sex they can be disappointed. it happened to my cousin. Who would even be excited for her to have another kid?

Plus, no one cares. I mean, really...no one. It's not like she's Jess (JesssFam) who has for some reason a super supportive family even though she herself has 400 kids from 200 men and not to mention a super loyal (and creepy) fanbase. There's no point in Tayler spending more money she doesn't have on something no one, besides like maybe 2 people, care about.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

It's not like her family supports her in having another one of chuckie's babies so who would she even invite?

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

See the funny thing is her family is so crazy(Tayler is one of five or six isn't she?) that I don't doubt they're excited for another baby. I'm just curious what they think about it being Chuckie's
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

How old are her brother's?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Maybe it's just my family but I feel like gender reveals are only cute when it's your first baby. Because if it's your second people WANT you to have the opposite sex and if you get the same sex they can be disappointed. it happened to my cousin. Who would even be excited for her to have another kid?

Plus, no one cares. I mean, really...no one. It's not like she's Jess (JesssFam) who has for some reason a super supportive family even though she herself has 400 kids from 200 men and not to mention a super loyal (and creepy) fanbase. There's no point in Tayler spending more money she doesn't have on something no one, besides like maybe 2 people, care about.
lol exactly. It's so obvious no one cares about this pregnancy so she has to throw a literally useless party just to get people interested. And we all now it's going to be in some dark, empty ass room with half assed decorations and her hillbilly ass family. If you're on welfare and complaining about having to buy glasses then you shouldn't be planning any fucking parties!!

Her priorities are so skewed. It's just like the time she spent $200 on her shitty sleeve and then didn't have money for Christmas presents or to pay her bills. Then she went on to try and justify it and say she was saving up for it for the longest and she deserved it. Saving up what?? Your child support money that should only be going to your kids?? Always struggling with money but the moment she gets a little bit extra, she runs and spends it on herself.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”