Why are they so obsessed with poop?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I'm so sick of Khoa trying to act like he's so "hip". His whole Jackson knows cash me outside how bow dah on Snapchat is so obnoxious and he sounds like an idiot. He reminds me of the "when your dad tries to keep up with the trends" guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Does anyone else get the impression Keren is just in general a very jealous person.. like she has to outdo everyone?

Like she wants more views and subs then Kyra and wants the amount of money they earn..
She wants that nice body that some Moms get after having kids.

Idk I just get the impression she's very jealous and petty especially since her MIL story
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

d4865 wrote:Does anyone else get the impression Keren is just in general a very jealous person.. like she has to outdo everyone?

Like she wants more views and subs then Kyra and wants the amount of money they earn..

Idk I just get the impression she's very jealous and petty especially since her MIL story
I know what you mean. But tbh I like Keren wayyyyy more than I like kyra. I was subbed to okbaby and then when they talked about kkandbabyj I unsubbed from oklazy and subscribed to kkchickfila. Idk I just like their channel way more. okdrone are very repetitive and boring

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
d4865 wrote:Does anyone else get the impression Keren is just in general a very jealous person.. like she has to outdo everyone?

I know what you mean. But tbh I like Keren wayyyyy more than I like kyra. I was subbed to okbaby and then when they talked about kkandbabyj I unsubbed from oklazy and subscribed to kkchickfila. Idk I just like their channel way more. okdrone are very repetitive and boring

I disagree, okbaby goes out almost every day doing something. Keren is lazy as shit! And I definitely can see she is a very jealous type of person. She likes to keep her friends close, the very few she has. I don't see kyra and keren being friends outside of YouTube.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

booboo2017 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:

I disagree, okbaby goes out almost every day doing something. Keren is lazy as shit! And I definitely can see she is a very jealous type of person. She likes to keep her friends close, the very few she has. I don't see kyra and keren being friends outside of YouTube.

I honestly think their friendship is for show now.. Kyra really doesn't seem that interested to be with her anymore and isn't really interested in her parenting styles.
Keren just needs to get out more, do more with Jackson. He's gonna be so isolated and unsociable because he isn't having these life experiences.

I believe she'd be so jealous that Kyra looked amazing this pregnancy and it won't be as hard for Kyra to lose the weight
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

d4865 wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote: I know what you mean. But tbh I like Keren wayyyyy more than I like kyra. I was subbed to okbaby and then when they talked about kkandbabyj I unsubbed from oklazy and subscribed to kkchickfila. Idk I just like their channel way more. okdrone are very repetitive and boring

I honestly think their friendship is for show now.. Kyra really doesn't seem that interested to be with her anymore and isn't really interested in her parenting styles.
Keren just needs to get out more, do more with Jackson. He's gonna be so isolated and unsociable because he isn't having these life experiences.

I believe she'd be so jealous that Kyra looked amazing this pregnancy and it won't be as hard for Kyra to lose the weight
Yep, kyra did/ does look amazing, she has tried the whole time! Keren, "where is the chick flia at?" I hope she doesn't loose the weight so she knows what's it like to have to work for something... I feel like her whole life has been handed to her
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 188513.jpg[/img]

Y'all I really did think this was Keren for a good second but I live in Chicago Image

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Really weird question but is her Mom well off financially?

Like I was just thinking how did Keren pay for uni? Was it her Dads inheritance?
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

d4865 wrote:Really weird question but is her Mom well off financially?

Like I was just thinking how did Keren pay for uni? Was it her Dads inheritance?
It couldnt have been inheritance cuz he didnt die til after she stopped going to school and most people dont get "inheritance" anyway. Im assuming she just worked and had some help from her mom or maybe took out loans, but she only went to University of Central FL which is very cheap for instate residents.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

alliehaines wrote:

It couldnt have been inheritance cuz he didnt die til after she stopped going to school and most people dont get "inheritance" anyway. Im assuming she just worked and had some help from her mom or maybe took out loans, but she only went to University of Central FL which is very cheap for instate residents.
Oh.. I wonder how she afforded her Lexus then. Because didn't she get the Lexus in uni or just after?
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

d4865 wrote:
alliehaines wrote:

Oh.. I wonder how she afforded her Lexus then. Because didn't she get the Lexus in uni or just after?
I vaguely remember someone saying before it was her moms old car. I could be wrong, but i dont think she bought it herself. and either way its an 2000s model, so not too expensive anymore.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Doesn't she have an associates?? Those are done at community college which doesn't cost barely anything haha

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

alliehaines wrote:
d4865 wrote:
alliehaines wrote:
I vaguely remember someone saying before it was her moms old car. I could be wrong, but i dont think she bought it herself. and either way its an 2000s model, so not too expensive anymore.
Wait i just instagram creeped and she did buy it in 2013, but im guessing by her caption "#workhardplayhard #selfmade" she just saved up for it.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

alliehaines wrote:
alliehaines wrote:
d4865 wrote:It couldnt have been inheritance cuz he didnt die til after she stopped going to school and most people dont get "inheritance" anyway. Im assuming she just worked and had some help from her mom or maybe took out loans, but she only went to University of Central FL which is very cheap for instate residents.

Wait i just instagram creeped and she did buy it in 2013, but im guessing by her caption "#workhardplayhard #selfmade" she just saved up for it.
Honestly her Car isn't even that nice.. like yeah it's a car but I thought Keren would've had a nicer car... and lol she isn't 'SelfMade' then, no one even knew her hahah
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

I'd say he would have been on the boost it board and had the viewfinder up and saw the car coming

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

He did a Snap saying he was on the boosted board ref the accident.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

alliehaines wrote:
d4865 wrote:
alliehaines wrote: It couldnt have been inheritance cuz he didnt die til after she stopped going to school and most people dont get "inheritance" anyway. Im assuming she just worked and had some help from her mom or maybe took out loans, but she only went to University of Central FL which is very cheap for instate residents.
Everyone is like "OHMYGODDDDD Keren drives a Lexus she must be sooooo rich" but it's actually a 2004 model so it's not that nice. She probably paid around 7-10k for it depending on the mileage which is nothing. It's only worth like 5k now. Khoa drives an older Lexus sedan too. People always associate high end car brands with having a lot of money without taking consideration of what year it is.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think some people forget that Keren got pregnant with Landon when Jackson was 7 months old..... like bruh

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just found this video, look how Keren is grabbing Jackson by his arm!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”