OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by Rkp65i »

So in the belly dropped vlog, they say theyre putting Levi down for his nap and its literally almost dark outside. They put him down for such late naps.
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

poor kid has such a horrible sleeping schedule. it's going to get worse when him and the new baby eventually share a room.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

wolflily23 wrote:
If it weren't for their age I would definitely agree. But I think part of it is just immaturity. I was a huge jokester and overall sarcastic little asshole when I was 19/20/21 and argued with my friends all the time. I don't think they see it as tearing each other down as much as teasing and messing with one another.
Yeah you could be right about that. Although I guess it depends on the person/couple. I've been with my boyfriend since we were 16 and we never constantly 'joked' about one anothers looks or personalities. But you never know! Maybe that's just how they joke around. I must be a softy though lol because if my bf/gf continuously said how ugly my bird nose was (among the other insults they throw at one another) my feelings would be hurt lol

Oh I am TOTALLY a softy too and would probably have my feelings hurt. But I have friend-couples who are totally in love and tease each other all the time like O+K do. I'm just not the type of person that can take it, I think because I'm the only girl and the youngest in my family. You would think that would have made me tougher but I think it just made me always believe people are teasing me even if they aren't!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

They do have him on a schedule and it is their fucked up schedule of going to bed at like 2am. If he takes a nap late he will go to bed late, and those black out curtains and sleeping in the closet he will wake up late. This schedule is NOT going to work when they have a newborn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:They do have him on a schedule and it is their fucked up schedule of going to bed at like 2am. If he takes a nap late he will go to bed late, and those black out curtains and sleeping in the closet he will wake up late. This schedule is NOT going to work when they have a newborn!

The good thing about Korina being there is that they will have to wake up at a decent time (I hope). I didn't realize that the kids were coming with, it's going to be a tight fit for a while.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now that Kyra confirmed in her new kbaby video that she is having a csection, I know she is just milking it for views by not telling anyone the date and leading them to believe she is going to go into labor on her own.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Now that Kyra confirmed in her new kbaby video that she is having a csection, I know she is just milking it for views by not telling anyone the date and leading them to believe she is going to go into labor on her own.

I was just going to say this. If she has decided on a c-section it is 100% scheduled so she already knows exactly the day and time she will be born. She's totally not telling anyone for the attention. I also think its kinda crazy that she decided on the c and isn't even going to attempt to go into spontaneous labor on her own and have a v-bac. Ugh whatever Kyra.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I have a feeling their c section is scheduled for Feb the 14th... so they'll be quiet on social media that day and just release the name reveal... and then a few hours later baby will be here
maryinl8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maryinl8 »

first time posting and I'm not a big fan of OKBaby but I still watch it on occasion and I have a feeling that her doctor "scared" her into a c-section like I could totally be wrong but he/she told her she has more risk of tearing if she did a v-bac so she might feel safer doing a c-section which sucks because it's most likely not true once again could be totally wrong. I'm not judging her for having a c-section because its her life and as long as the baby is healthy does it really matter?
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

thenightowl wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:They do have him on a schedule and it is their fucked up schedule of going to bed at like 2am. If he takes a nap late he will go to bed late, and those black out curtains and sleeping in the closet he will wake up late. This schedule is NOT going to work when they have a newborn!

The good thing about Korina being there is that they will have to wake up at a decent time (I hope). I didn't realize that the kids were coming with, it's going to be a tight fit for a while.
Not only will it be a tight fit, but my question is what are they doing school wise? I understand them wanting to be with their mother/seeing their brother, but theyre making it seem like theyll be staying for a while to help and thats a lot of school for the kids to miss for their niece..
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

alliehaines wrote:
thenightowl wrote:

Not only will it be a tight fit, but my question is what are they doing school wise? I understand them wanting to be with their mother/seeing their brother, but theyre making it seem like theyll be staying for a while to help and thats a lot of school for the kids to miss for their niece..
I think because Korina is a teacher or works at the school or something she's going to teach them while she's there.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My guess is the 14th or 15th since she said that is when the name reveal would go up. I think they will do the name reveal the day of the c-section so they will have a video already edited and ready to go.

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:My guess is the 14th or 15th since she said that is when the name reveal would go up. I think they will do the name reveal the day of the c-section so they will have a video already edited and ready to go.

I think your right.. I hate how she is going for a c section and not trying for a vbac. Plus c section vlogs are boring as hell to me
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

booboo2017 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:My guess is the 14th or 15th since she said that is when the name reveal would go up. I think they will do the name reveal the day of the c-section so they will have a video already edited and ready to go.

I think your right.. I hate how she is going for a c section and not trying for a vbac. Plus c section vlogs are boring as hell to me
I think Kyra subtweeted :lol:
Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 11.52.28 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don't see what the big deal is if Kyra has a csection or a Vbac. As long as the baby gets here safely and they're both healthy, who cares?

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

staceybrax wrote:I don't see what the big deal is if Kyra has a csection or a Vbac. As long as the baby gets here safely and they're both healthy, who cares?

I think the big deal is she has known for a while and was talking like she was going to do a vbac when all along she has a date set! What happened to the doula she supposedly hired? Or was that a lie?

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I have to say as someone else mentioned it is kind of weird she brought her kids with her to Utah for a week or two. They're obviously missing school which isn't too responsible if you ask me. I mean if its for a couple of days I could maybe understand but over a week isn't really very good parenting. Also I can't stand how Kyra just tweeted that her scheduled c is sometime this week with a wink face when someone asked when it was scheduled for, like at this point she might as well say what day since she knows. It's not like people won't watch their damn birth vlog if they know what day its happening.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I have a feeling Korina will reveal that MiniBug is born because her Instagram is 100% for family and friends... but then again Andrea (Oscars little sister) could easily reveal it and the baby name...

It would make a lot of sense for Kyra to reveal the name Tuesday especially if MiniBug is coming Tuesday (Valentine's Day)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another thing that makes no sense. So her doctor just now told her 2 weeks before her due date that a c-section would be more dangerous. She sure is turning into a liar.

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

a little nit picky of me but it's irritating that she's saying "this week". this week is over or sunday if you count sunday as the end of the week... it's next week lol. she's definitely scheduled for valentine's day and if they do name the baby valentina that will be super cringe. i'd hate if my parents were that cheesy and scheduled me to be born on valentine's day and named me valentina. i know it was just one of us speculating it but still.. yikes.

Return to “OKBaby”