BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Who gets more views? I know jess has more subscribers but overall the money comes from the views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really doubt Britney can afford everything she buys anyways. Jess has almost 120k more subscribers than Britney does and she doesn't buy a ton of bullshit
And don't forget Jess buys a lot of stuff from yard sales and all of her groceries seem to be cheap and low in nutrients. If Jess had these habits (well obviously she should but better food but that's another story) and half the number of kids, she could quite comfortably provide a good life for her kids now, and in the future (assuming she put money aside).
Yeah I think jess puts her $ to much better use than Britney does. The groceries definitely need improvement, but besides that the kids get a better deal than Britney's do. I don't personally buy second hand for my family but I don't see a problem with it because kids don't care about that lol. All of their dance/gymnastics activities have to be expensive, and they seem to go and do something every other weekend (museums/zoo/movies). Aria and nolan get to sit and stare at Britney's white walls all day long. The $ Britney spends on them goes towards clothes & redoing their rooms for the 400th time. Boring for them lol
Plus Jess has a bigger family, tuition fees (some of the time), throws a lot of pinterest birthday parties, and she does Disneyland trips and stuff. Britney's kids are growing up a nicer house than Jess's kids, but it's sad that the only kind of trips they do outside of the house are Target trips.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sipsteaclassily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sipsteaclassily »

This is going to be an unpopular opinion: but I don't really feel that bad for Ean. Even if she is "trapping" him by having child after child, it's not like she's forcing him to stay with her. If he's so unhappy he should leave her, it'd be better for both of them. I think he has settled: Britney may not be a perfect Mom but she does keep the kids clean and the house clean. If they break up he'll have to pay child support and take care of himself. He's a man-child, albeit a hard working one. I think they'll stay together out of comfort and laziness.
Also I feel like Vanessa and David have a more genuine relationship than Britney and Ean, but that may just be me.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Sipsteaclassily wrote:This is going to be an unpopular opinion: but I don't really feel that bad for Ean. Even if she is "trapping" him by having child after child, it's not like she's forcing him to stay with her. If he's so unhappy he should leave her, it'd be better for both of them. I think he has settled: Britney may not be a perfect Mom but she does keep the kids clean and the house clean. If they break up he'll have to pay child support and take care of himself. He's a man-child, albeit a hard working one. I think they'll stay together out of comfort and laziness.
Also I feel like Vanessa and David have a more genuine relationship than Britney and Ean, but that may just be me.

Yup it's hate when people say that a woman trapped a man. He's a grown ass man and he could leave whenever he wanted.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Who gets more views? I know jess has more subscribers but overall the money comes from the views

Jess is a shitshow so most likely she has more overall views haha

Jess' top 5 videos have a combined 25 million views while Britney's top 5 videos have about 9 million total
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sadie wrote:
Sipsteaclassily wrote:This is going to be an unpopular opinion: but I don't really feel that bad for Ean. Even if she is "trapping" him by having child after child, it's not like she's forcing him to stay with her. If he's so unhappy he should leave her, it'd be better for both of them. I think he has settled: Britney may not be a perfect Mom but she does keep the kids clean and the house clean. If they break up he'll have to pay child support and take care of himself. He's a man-child, albeit a hard working one. I think they'll stay together out of comfort and laziness.

Yup it's hate when people say that a woman trapped a man. He's a grown ass man and he could leave whenever he wanted.

It's hate?
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Who gets more views? I know jess has more subscribers but overall the money comes from the views

Yeh but you know I saw a video of haylee and family , she said one of her videos had a million views and she got paid $20.000 dollars ,

Haylee did go on to say that she wouldn't give up her job , as it's regular money and YouTube is unpredictable,

Jess is a shitshow so most likely she has more overall views haha

Jess' top 5 videos have a combined 25 million views while Britney's top 5 videos have about 9 million total
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 73fec1.jpg

Random but she's totally had a relaxer done on her hair or her curl fall out from damage. This was posted just over a year ago after they were already in their current home and her hair is curly as ever. She said it just started growing straight after having the kids but Nolan was already over a year old at this point. From the looks of it though she's put a relaxer on it.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Probably chemical straightening, it also lightens you hair as well. I've had it done twice because I live in a very humid state and it's a mess.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

smom12 wrote:I wonder if it's because she wants an expensive wedding and he doesn't agree? I mean look at all the money she spends on target.

I'm sure she would want a fancy wedding but who would go honestly? Such a waste, I think Vanessa had a lovely little wedding. Her and David looked so in love that day. At least splurge on an outfit like she did and go down to the courthouse. She just wants something fancy to post online.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

I agree. No offense to anybody who does just wear condoms in their relationships, but I can't imagine being in a long term relationship with somebody and using those awful things. Takes away from the intimacy imo, but that's just me. I bet you they only have sex a couple times a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I was thinking this myself but didn't want to offend anyone. My husband and I would never use condoms as our method of choice, he hates them and I hate them too. I can't imagine using them long term in a committed relationship.[/quote]

I found that comment (Brit's) so weird about the condoms. You just had a 3rd child. Me and hubz have been together for almost 10 years and honestly we have used condoms a handful of times lol. We have 2 kids and I have Sklya now. I love it, I bled for almost 3 months on and off but my body has adjusted and it's great not having to worry about anything for 3 years. I can't imagine having to use condoms every time we want to be intimate then having to buy them every week or so plus add a pregnancy test every so often to make sure your not pregnant it's nerve racking. I have a feeling she is secretly planning another baby in a few years or sooner.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ugh I wanna see what you guys see about V and D but I honestly don't see it. Like he always looks depressed and annoyed with her. Remember when she cut the tip of her finger off and before he even saw what she did he was like "calm down" in like an annoyed way. Idk maybe it's just me but they don't look happy together. I think he realized if he left he would have to pay child support, so he stayed.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Honestly, when hormones don't work for you then you suck it up and use condoms. I knows its barbaric to some of you but it happens.

And I think her hair is just heat damaged. When I first ever straightened my hair with a flat iron, my curls completely died. The only way to get them back was to stop using a flat iron and let it grow out and gradually cut off the dead ends. Lol it doesn't grow in straight. She's an idiot for thinking that and saying it out loud

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Jedoc1 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:They broke up for maybe 6 weeks and got back together just before or after Christmas when Lily was 10 months old.

Lily was maybe 2 with the CS things, then David started pulling his weight and improved.

lol David and V's relationship is more real the Britney and Ean's. It's not a competition but Vanessa never expected a ring and she got engaged, married ( in a court house which she was the last she she wanted because she believed it was jinxed) and pregnant before B, and B still hasn't gotten anywhere besides having a new baby that wasn't planned on Eans behalf. Sorry to crush the dream.
Because between the two Vanessa is more humble and down to earth. B is too up on herself and wants everything PERFECT.
Humble?She bragged about a big white wedding for months then said they werent having the wedding and buying a house instead and a year down the line all she had is a courthouse wedding and moving in to another rented apartment. David just must be more of a push over than Ean Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I think with Vanessa things might be more financially stressful then with Britney. Vanessa shops but she doesn't have a nice car or apartment like Britney does. They might struggle but it seems like they work together. With Britney I think Ean just lets her do whatever she wants to keep her shut will he disappears for days at a time. Vanessa does brag about stuff but I can tell she tries her hardest to better things for her family, Britney just wants everything new and handed to her and she seems stuck. You never hear about her wanting to travel or do things with the kids. After a while the kids grow out of the fancy little clothes, house decor changes with each season and things stop looking so shiny what are you left with?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Ugh I wanna see what you guys see about V and D but I honestly don't see it. Like he always looks depressed and annoyed with her. Remember when she cut the tip of her finger off and before he even saw what she did he was like "calm down" in like an annoyed way. Idk maybe it's just me but they don't look happy together. I think he realized if he left he would have to pay child support, so he stayed.

You need to tell people to remain calm in those situations. The more you panic, the more your rate increases, the more blood you lose. And he was gonna pay child support together or not because he started to slack off financially.

Put it this way, B had two kids before E proposed, still no wedding and a third child. And she looked pained that she still wasn't married.

V only had one child, no expectations of a ring and they still got married. In Charlie's maternity you can see the love they have for eachother.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really doubt Britney can afford everything she buys anyways. Jess has almost 120k more subscribers than Britney does and she doesn't buy a ton of bullshit
Jesssss has 75 kids to support lmaoo That's alot of Costco and yard sale shopping she has to do. The only times Jessss goes to Target she does a Haul to show off. Even Target seems high end compared to her lol I feel like she does those Hauls to fit in with everyone
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Ugh I wanna see what you guys see about V and D but I honestly don't see it. Like he always looks depressed and annoyed with her. Remember when she cut the tip of her finger off and before he even saw what she did he was like "calm down" in like an annoyed way. Idk maybe it's just me but they don't look happy together. I think he realized if he left he would have to pay child support, so he stayed.

You need to tell people to remain calm in those situations. The more you panic, the more your rate increases, the more blood you lose. And he was gonna pay child support together or not because he started to slack off financially.

Put it this way, B had two kids before E proposed, still no wedding and a third child. And she looked pained that she still wasn't married.

V only had one child, no expectations of a ring and they still got married. In Charlie's maternity you can see the love they have for eachother.
Yeah but he didn't even see what happened yet. If you rewatch the video you'll see how annoyed he sounded. And I mean there a huge amount of people who have kids and aren't married and have been together for yearsss. Roman Atwood and his girlfriend brittney have been together for 10+ years and have a child together and one on the way. I don't think marriage proves someone has a better relationship. Maybe V and D married for better financial benefits.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:
And don't forget Jess buys a lot of stuff from yard sales and all of her groceries seem to be cheap and low in nutrients. If Jess had these habits (well obviously she should but better food but that's another story) and half the number of kids, she could quite comfortably provide a good life for her kids now, and in the future (assuming she put money aside).
Yeah I think jess puts her $ to much better use than Britney does. The groceries definitely need improvement, but besides that the kids get a better deal than Britney's do. I don't personally buy second hand for my family but I don't see a problem with it because kids don't care about that lol. All of their dance/gymnastics activities have to be expensive, and they seem to go and do something every other weekend (museums/zoo/movies). Aria and nolan get to sit and stare at Britney's white walls all day long. The $ Britney spends on them goes towards clothes & redoing their rooms for the 400th time. Boring for them lol
Jessss does do a lot of things with the kids. I was looking into classes for my daughter for the spring/summer and they are very expensive. 1 class once a week for 6 weeks (an hour) is almost $300 not to mention the things I have to buy her to wear. Jesss has 4 kids in activities it does add up. Nolan and Aria don't have much going on except their iPad and an occasional Target trip. If I was making the extra income like she does it would go straight to the bank and for weekend activities with my kids.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

Yeah but he didn't even see what happened yet. If you rewatch the video you'll see how annoyed he sounded. And I mean there a huge amount of people who have kids and aren't married and have been together for yearsss. Roman Atwood and his girlfriend brittney have been together for 10+ years and have a child together and one on the way. I don't think marriage proves someone has a better relationship. Maybe V and D married for better financial benefits.

*facepalm* how old are? How would it benefit them financially to get married?

And marriage doesn't prove a relationship is better but the point is both got engaged and Britney is still engaged and is not married despite she desperately wants to be- what part are you not understanding?

Sorry end of the day; V and D have a better and more healthy relationship the B and E.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Take your Vanessa bashing party to her thread.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”