kathpt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by kathpt »

^^
I think the reason why she hasn't been outside for long periods of time is because at the end of the day she'll have to go in the house again and it'll just make a bigger mess than to just let her out to do her business and then keep her inside. But I bet during the warmer months she'll be outside 24/7.
I see no point in having outdoor dogs. It's cruel imo.
you can call me kath.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kathpt wrote:^^
I think the reason why she hasn't been outside for long periods of time is because at the end of the day she'll have to go in the house again and it'll just make a bigger mess than to just let her out to do her business and then keep her inside. But I bet during the warmer months she'll be outside 24/7.
They also don't have a fence, so they can't exactly let her out without watching her. Not safely anyway. It's beneficial for Ellie to just keep her in right now.

For all we know though, she could be outside all the time really. It's all about what they choose to put in the vlog, and we all know they like to modify things to create the best picture.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

kathpt wrote:^^
I keep wondering where they'll hide the kennel.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A really nice vlog is Jared's brother Matt did today...kids gave out roses at a mall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Today Ellie goes on a rant about how they are getting quotes for the fence and should get it in the next 2-6 weeks depending on weather. They have been managing just fine without it though according to her.

It's fine for penny to just be out in the backyard by herself. I'm sure she never runs off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a red plastic coated dog tie out wire laying on the ground. Poor penny is tied up. :(
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Today Ellie goes on a rant about how they are getting quotes for the fence and should get it in the next 2-6 weeks depending on weather. They have been managing just fine without it though according to her.

It's fine for penny to just be out in the backyard by herself. I'm sure she never runs off.

There was a red plastic coated dog tie out wire laying on the ground. Poor penny is tied up. :(
Honestly that is better than her running around unleashed with no fence. I have a dog that escapes my fence and sadly he gets tied out a few hours each day. He stays in the house 90% of the time though.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

So I mostly lurk but this topic has me thinking. We all think Jackson is super well behaved but honestly what if he's not? Ellie only likes to show the best so what if they just simply don't vlog when he's being bad or cut that out completely? Honestly he's 3 and 3year olds are usually the worst, I know because I have one. So I'm not saying I think he's a bad kid, I just think he's probably not as good as they choose to show and Ellie just can't handle his normal 3 year old "bad" behaviors.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:

That explains why all her poop was right by the door.

They should have been responsible enough to wait until they had a fence to get a dog.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7d92bc.jpg[/img]

Such a cute lil kid

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:

Honestly that is better than her running around unleashed with no fence. I have a dog that escapes my fence and sadly he gets tied out a few hours each day. He stays in the house 90% of the time though.

Personal. I have 4 dogs and our one is an escape artist and even though we have an entire acre fenced in he somehow finds a way out and insists on running around. It's not safe and I don't want to keep him inside while the other dogs play outside for hours, so a tie out is his best option. He's safe and can play with our other pups. Win/win.

Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Honestly agree with the leash thing. It always irks me when I see people walking their dog without a leash near a busy road. No matter how much you trust your dog; and how well trained they are, dogs are unpredictable, and can run after something and be hit by a car. I've unfortunately seen it happen before.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

When we had our dog (he passed away) we would scoop up his poop even in the snow, bag it and throw it out. The thought of their yard being filled with old, frozen dog poop is disgusting to me. But I'm not surprised... if you can't even put in the effort to get out of bed to blow your nose and use your sheet instead what makes me think they'd be on top of cleaning up the yard? We also didn't make him spend his time out in the yard alone so we were aware of when and where he went.

The more I see their yard the more I hate it. The tiered hill is awful. No fence or grass is going to make it nicer. Awful piece of land with an awful yard. Again, this is why it was not sold earlier. The lot was available for a reason!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

minmouse wrote:When we had our dog (he passed away) we would scoop up his poop even in the snow, bag it and throw it out. The thought of their yard being filled with old, frozen dog poop is disgusting to me. But I'm not surprised... if you can't even put in the effort to get out of bed to blow your nose and use your sheet instead what makes me think they'd be on top of cleaning up the yard? We also didn't make him spend his time out in the yard alone so we were aware of when and where he went.

The more I see their yard the more I hate it. The tiered hill is awful. No fence or grass is going to make it nicer. Awful piece of land with an awful yard. Again, this is why it was not sold earlier. The lot was available for a reason!
I agree. Ellie is just gross. Plus these are the people that think it's cute to find a dirty diaper in their bed, and think it's ok to just leave diapers laying around at someone else's house. Remember this?...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... a07a42.jpg[/img]

I hate the yard as well. Listening to Ellie talk, I think she has unrealistic expectations about what it will look like. With a fence, it's going to look so much smaller and vertical. I foresee a meltdown happening when all the work is done and reality hits.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Hearing Ellie talk about how Jackson was an angel and didn't talk back and blah blah blah. I rolled my eyes so hard. He's 3. That's what they do. It's how they communicate. I swear these kids are gonna grow up with some terrible complexes because their mom expects nothing but perfection.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:So I mostly lurk but this topic has me thinking. We all think Jackson is super well behaved but honestly what if he's not? Ellie only likes to show the best so what if they just simply don't vlog when he's being bad or cut that out completely? Honestly he's 3 and 3year olds are usually the worst, I know because I have one. So I'm not saying I think he's a bad kid, I just think he's probably not as good as they choose to show and Ellie just can't handle his normal 3 year old "bad" behaviors.
I think at this point, it is easy to see how good natured Jackson is. He is cooperative, polite and you see how positive he responds when they ask him to do something. Additionally, he looks out for his younger brother. There are really are good preschoolers like Jackson out there...I had one.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie used to boast about Jackson never saying "NO." I think a lot of her criticism about him lately may come from the fact that he's developing opinions and voice. While most of us would encourage our child's individuality, Ellie just wants a minion.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie used to boast about Jackson never saying "NO." I think a lot of her criticism about him lately may come from the fact that he's developing opinions and voice. While most of us would encourage our child's individuality, Ellie just wants a minion.
Will she have the same expectations from Calvin?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tratra58 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie used to boast about Jackson never saying "NO." I think a lot of her criticism about him lately may come from the fact that he's developing opinions and voice. While most of us would encourage our child's individuality, Ellie just wants a minion.
My opinion is that she will the second she has a new baby. She'll drop him as fast as she did Jackson.

Go back and watch what she was like before she had Cal. She doted on Jackson! That changed the instant Cal was born.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
My opinion is that she will the second she has a new baby. She'll drop him as fast as she did Jackson.

Go back and watch what she was like before she had Cal. She doted on Jackson! That changed the instant Cal was born.
I could see this, even more so if they have a girl.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Very very OT, but if any of you follow the shaytards or their thread on GG, some pretty damning screenshots from a cam girl have surfaced and it looks like a mormon YouTube sex scandal is about to break! So grab your popcorn, ladies!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”