OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Another thing that makes no sense. So her doctor just now told her 2 weeks before her due date that a c-section would be more dangerous. She sure is turning into a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vbac not c-section is more dangerous. Lol

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I don't get why her and Keren kept changing their stories. I wish they'd just admit that they're too big of babies to even TRY for a vbac, or they don't care to trifle themselves with finding a more understanding doctor and doing their own research.
Also it's stupid we won't see the birth vlog until like the 17th because they're still not caught up! Good lord

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

webbygurl626 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I don't see what the big deal is if Kyra has a csection or a Vbac. As long as the baby gets here safely and they're both healthy, who cares?

I think the big deal is she has known for a while and was talking like she was going to do a vbac when all along she has a date set! What happened to the doula she supposedly hired? Or was that a lie?

she mentioned meeting with her but that the doula wouldnt continue unless she did VBAC and she wasnt sure and the doula said C was better in her case. or maybe she thought the doula wasnt the right fit? Idk something about either insurance not covering it, not being the right fit, or not having her if she wasnt doing VBAC. i totally forgot what kyra said. Also, i think she was going back and forth a lot and then decided on a C. i dont think she intentionally did that..it's a big decision. she's been decided for like a week now and has announced it a few times recently. dunno why this keeps being brought up bc she deff announced it for a while now that she was going with a C.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Does anyone else think it's because she's nervous to deliver vaginally seeing as a c section is the only thing she knows?
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Put some clothes on Levi when he goes to bed! They live in Utah and its still winter, poor baby must be freezing. They put him to bed in nothing but a diaper with a blanket.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Does anyone else think it's because she's nervous to deliver vaginally seeing as a c section is the only thing she knows?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

missy-1010 wrote:I like that Kyra isn't as whiney as Keren. She did handle her pregnancy well! It just sucks because all we saw throughout her pregnancy was drone footage of Utah -.-
If Oscar still had the drone he'd probably hang the baby from it in stork like fashion to 'deliver' it.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

d4865 wrote:Does anyone else think it's because she's nervous to deliver vaginally seeing as a c section is the only thing she knows?
I wonder, considering how Oscar finds the baby kicking in Kyra's stomach as gross, would he have covertly or even overtly encouraged her to have a c section again because he can't handle the thought of the baby coming out vaginally and for him to have to put his wiener in there afterwards. Sorry for TMI lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Scar2016 wrote:
d4865 wrote:Does anyone else think it's because she's nervous to deliver vaginally seeing as a c section is the only thing she knows?
I wonder, considering how Oscar finds the baby kicking in Kyra's stomach as gross, would he have covertly or even overtly encouraged her to have a c section again because he can't handle the thought of the baby coming out vaginally and for him to have to put his wiener in there afterwards. Sorry for TMI lol.
Hahaha unfortunately I thought of this. I wouldn't put it passed him.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Exactly! What is all this hate on moms who choose csec over vbac. I get that they vlog and theyve allowed us into their lives but at what point to people realize they need to keep their nose out of other people's health decisions. We see about 1 minute if doc appts and never of what the Doctor says. If my Doctor says csection is safer (& Im pregnant and ny Doctor has said that) then thats what Im going to do. Nobody is going to go against an educated Doctor and listed to crazy youtube followers.
staceybrax wrote:I don't see what the big deal is if Kyra has a csection or a Vbac. As long as the baby gets here safely and they're both healthy, who cares?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

She's already explained this on younow. Since Levi was so early, they all (Doc included) kind of assumed shed go early this pregnancy. If she went into labor early on her own they were going to try for a vbac. If they didnt, theyd go for the schedule csec. You shouldnt induce someone who has had a previous csec because there is a greater chance of uterine eruption. Csecs are safely done at 39 weeks. They dont want to chance her going over that 39 week mark. For everyone who thinks she has had this csec scheduled her entire pregnancy, you do realize they dont set a date and schedule it until 3ish weeks before, right?
webbygurl626 wrote:

I think the big deal is she has known for a while and was talking like she was going to do a vbac when all along she has a date set! What happened to the doula she supposedly hired? Or was that a lie?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

lol Valentina was made up by someone on this thread. It is cribge worthy lol
sheebz wrote:a little nit picky of me but it's irritating that she's saying "this week". this week is over or sunday if you count sunday as the end of the week... it's next week lol. she's definitely scheduled for valentine's day and if they do name the baby valentina that will be super cringe. i'd hate if my parents were that cheesy and scheduled me to be born on valentine's day and named me valentina. i know it was just one of us speculating it but still.. yikes.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BlueMountains wrote:Put some clothes on Levi when he goes to bed! They live in Utah and its still winter, poor baby must be freezing. They put him to bed in nothing but a diaper with a blanket.

right?! and when they piled blankets on him they mentioned how cold it was in levi's room at night :(
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Scar2016 wrote:

Yeah I have to say I think Oscar's feelings definitely came into play when Kyra made her decision. As I mentioned before I work for an OB and in our practice I see that he women who choose to have VBACs are those who have a lot of support and encouragement to do so. I'm sure Oscar was like "just get the c section its easier, you've done it before, I don't want to see her come out your vagina"
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
BlueMountains wrote:Put some clothes on Levi when he goes to bed! They live in Utah and its still winter, poor baby must be freezing. They put him to bed in nothing but a diaper with a blanket.

right?! and when they piled blankets on him they mentioned how cold it was in levi's room at night :(
In one of the vlogs a couple days ago it shows him on the monitor and it says it's 81 degrees in the room. I think he's fine loll

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Rkp65i wrote:She's already explained this on younow. Since Levi was so early, they all (Doc included) kind of assumed shed go early this pregnancy. If she went into labor early on her own they were going to try for a vbac. If they didnt, theyd go for the schedule csec. You shouldnt induce someone who has had a previous csec because there is a greater chance of uterine eruption. Csecs are safely done at 39 weeks. They dont want to chance her going over that 39 week mark. For everyone who thinks she has had this csec scheduled her entire pregnancy, you do realize they dont set a date and schedule it until 3ish weeks before, right?
webbygurl626 wrote:

That's not always true. My best friend had a repeat c section and they scheduled it like 3-4 months in advance. However my SIL had a vbac but beforehand they scheduled her for a c section at 41 weeks, just in case she didn't go into labor on her own. She ended up having him 2 weeks early (successful vbac) so it wasn't needed, but they had scheduled it like 3 months in advance.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

"Butterfly's." -_-
Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 11.57.56 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

can people please shut up about vbac vs section. it's a personal choice. she made it. get over it.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:can people please shut up about vbac vs section. it's a personal choice. she made it. get over it.
Agreed. It's annoying as shit. If you actually watch her videos, you would know what her plan was and why it changed. Find something else to talk about.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Exactly! They need to dress their baby properly, not just a diaper in a cold room or going into a hot tub (when he's too young) and there's fresh snow on the ground. They really lack common sense, or any sort of intelligence. Kyras gotten better with showering but she needs to stand up for Levi and take care of him.

Return to “OKBaby”