Unread post by Piperx »

Maybe thats why Chuckie came to her house that night
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by Panda714 »

Piperx wrote:How old are her brother's?
She's the oldest and I think the youngest is like 11?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

She only "saved up" $200 for that sleeve? Bitch should have kept saving so she didn't end up with that home job looking monstrosity. She's never going to be able to afford to get it filled without taking food out of her kids mouths, selling their toys or jumping back on Chuckie's dick.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Saving up $200 for a shitty tattoo is just sad, man. Saving up $200 is exciting if you're a child or hell, even a teenager, but not when you're way past that. Tayler if you had a job you could be getting that every 2 weeks with your paycheck.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Jeybee27 wrote:Maybe it's just my family but I feel like gender reveals are only cute when it's your first baby. Because if it's your second people WANT you to have the opposite sex and if you get the same sex they can be disappointed. it happened to my cousin. Who would even be excited for her to have another kid?
Personally, I don't give a duck who WANTS me to have what, if I'm having a gender reveal its for me, nobody else .... I don't even know if I'm defending her here or not. Few wines....

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Maybe you should lay off the wine.

1. Tayler can't afford a gender reveal party. She can't even afford glasses. She spends the money on useless stuff like hair dye.
2. She probably only wants one because I assume Sara is having one. Can't let Sara outshine her even though it's her 7th and Sara's 1st pregnancy.
3. It will only encourage her to fake ER visits to know the gender as early as she can.
4. She doesn't have any friends who would even attend one.
5. She will probably be hormonal and use that as an excuse to not lift a finger towards being a good host.
6. Chuckie will probably dump her again before that gender reveal and Tayler will probably blackmail him into paying it all if he wants to see his children.

And so on.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

placebo wrote:Maybe you should lay off the wine.

1. Tayler can't afford a gender reveal party. She can't even afford glasses. She spends the money on useless stuff like hair dye.
2. She probably only wants one because I assume Sara is having one. Can't let Sara outshine her even though it's her 7th and Sara's 1st pregnancy.
3. It will only encourage her to fake ER visits to know the gender as early as she can.
5. She will probably be hormonal and use that as an excuse to not lift a finger towards being a good host.
6. Chuckie will probably dump her again before that gender reveal and Tayler will probably blackmail him into paying it all if he wants to see his children.

And so on.
I think she just meant in the sense of wether or not family members get as excited or care as much about babies after first borns. It can be really sucky to see your family and friends not be as excited about a second baby simply because it's not a first time experience and you've "been there done that" ya know? Of course I'm talking about actual stable and capable parents who are in a good place financially, mentally and emotionally to have more than one child
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

placebo wrote:Maybe you should lay off the wine.

And so on.
Amen, I reread my comment haha what a wanker. If she was having it because she wanted it and it was about her baby yeah maybe, but it's not. It's about competition, and supernatural.... not her freaking baby. WTF. Nothing is ever for the right reasons with her.....

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

If she had genuine intentions and the funds, I couldn't care less if she has one. She has neither. That money should be going into other things, like doing something fun together with her kids, the glasses she needs, or just into savings. But we all know she has no savings account.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Money that could be spent on a crib and car seat
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

placebo wrote:If she had genuine intentions and the funds, I couldn't care less if she has one. She has neither. That money should be going into other things, like doing something fun together with her kids, the glasses she needs, or just into savings. But we all know she has no savings account.
Or buying the kids clothes that AREN'T from Walmart since the stuff she buys is...and no matching stuff.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

twomommies wrote:
placebo wrote:If she had genuine intentions and the funds, I couldn't care less if she has one. She has neither. That money should be going into other things, like doing something fun together with her kids, the glasses she needs, or just into savings. But we all know she has no savings account.
Or buying the kids clothes that AREN'T from Walmart since the stuff she buys is...and no matching stuff.
Don't hate on Walmart clothes lol certain Walmarts have some pretty cute clothes. I buy stuff for my daughter there & it lasts all summer so it's pretty decent quality.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Don't hate on Walmart clothes lol certain Walmarts have some pretty cute clothes. I buy stuff for my daughter there & it lasts all summer so it's pretty decent quality.
That's the main place I get my daughter's clothes! I would rather she ruin a $3 than a $15 one. No shame in my game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Omg for real, she literally never does ANYTHING with her kids. I mean have they ever even been to see a movie??? Alessana is in kindergarten right? Has she ever even been to a classmates birthday party?? She's at that age where she could be making friends and having play dates but I'm sure Tayler would never allow it because you know, "mom friends/groups aren't her scene". Give me a break. Every time I dissect her past/current actions, I just hate her that much more. There are just so many things she's said and done that show what selfish cunt she really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
twomommies wrote:
I understand that, but the clothes they wear are always ugly and she attempts matching that doesn't work
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

80085 wrote:
twomommies wrote:the clothes they wear are always ugly and she attempts matching that doesn't work
That's not because they're from Walmart, that's because she has no fashion sense and a horrible taste in... well, everything.
Basically she picks out the ugly clothes? Because why would she everrrrr spend an extra few dollars on decent looking clothes.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I just don't see the point of a gender reveal after 3 kids... but that's just me. Why not save up for a kids birthday instead or idk, take her wild kids to a movie or dinner. Have her kids ever been to a movie or museum ? Way to prove that it's the Tayler show all the time. I grew up with a mother like Tayler who only cared about herself and as soon as the judge gave me the option I ran as fast as I could to my dad's house and never looked back. To this day my mother only cares about herself.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I just don't see the point of a gender reveal after 3 kids... but that's just me. Why not save up for a kids birthday instead or idk, take her wild kids to a movie or dinner. Have her kids ever been to a movie or museum ? Way to prove that it's the Tayler show all the time. I grew up with a mother like Tayler who only cared about herself and as soon as the judge gave me the option I ran as fast as I could to my dad's house and never looked back. To this day my mother only cares about herself.
I don't think she knows what a museum is
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I doubt her kids have ever been to a movie with her. She's not that hands-on in parenting. She only pays attention to them if it's directly benefiting herself in some way. A gender reveal party is ridiculous given her circumstances. A "Supernatural" themed one is 110% for HER and NOT for the baby or her present forgotten kids. The last one she did only cost her buying a pair of booties and chalk.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

It just really makes me sad how someone who is so obsessed with babies and pregnancy is such a terrible mother. I know people give Jess and other YT moms shit, but at least they involve their kids in something and do things with them. Jess has Lilia in dance along with other afterschool activities, takes the kids to Disney Land, has parties, etc. You know, like a normal mother.

Tayler just pops them out and doesn't do anything with them after that. I have a strong feeling (and I'm probably right given her 7 pregnancies) that she only enjoys her kids when they're very little and then when they get past the age of 2 or 3 she gets bored of them because they aren't cute little babies anymore. You'd think she'd realize by now that babies are only babies for a little while and that they grow up because they're HUMANS. Sadly, she's not the only mother out there who is like that...

She doesn't want to be a mother, regardless of what she says. Most of us have been following her since Alesana was a baby and she has hardly ever shown true motherly instincts.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”