DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by MrsPittman »

Baconsgirl wrote:Why the heck does Luna always have a leash on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because this is the Lumps we're talking about.

When does anything they do make sense?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Am I the only one who doesnt think theyre lazy? I think if I didnt have a real job or anything to do every single day Id be super lazy and have no will power. At least they get up and go places, almost daily. They take care of their chickens, clean the pen, go out every morning to check on them and collect eggs. The kids although some of you complaim, get fed fruit daily. I know some people who in a rush wake up and throw a pckaged granola bar or cinnamon but at their kids for breakfast. They swim a lot, disney land, etc. They actually get in a lot more activities than someone who works.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy's baby would likely be born September or early October. My son was conceived literally on Valentine's Day. And he was born on november 5th. Due date was November 11th. Katie had around a 22 month age gap between Gaines and Brookes (I think?) so maybe missy is copying her.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wouldn't consider what they do in the pool swimming.. I watch a mom of 7 take walks on her property with her kids, they are on many acres and just to walk to the mail box and beck she says takes a half hour. Her kids, like most kids, love being outside. I thought with the addition of the puppy they would explore their property more. Boys love that stuff-- running , jumping, digging, collecting, sticks, and getting dirty.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I wouldn't consider what they do in the pool swimming.. I watch a mom of 7 take walks on her property with her kids, they are on many acres and just to walk to the mail box and beck she says takes a half hour. Her kids, like most kids, love being outside. I thought with the addition of the puppy they would explore their property more. Boys love that stuff-- running , jumping, digging, collecting, sticks, and getting dirty.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Yeah, floating around on a lounge chair is not swimming. Nor is sitting in the hot tub. Ollie swims. The adults don't. And do you really believe Missy is cleaning the chicken coop? She showed herself cleaning the little pen in the garage. I am absolutely betting that they pay someone to clean the coop. They even take the four wheeler, excuse me, "the Polaris" to get the mail!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I can't believe people are arguing they aren't lazy because they walk at Disneyland for a few hours once a month and go shopping.

The recommendation a week is 150 minutes of moderate exercise. Disneyland is not moderate. It's a slow walk, often standing. My 80 year old grandparents have gone and walked around. I wouldn't say they are in shape. Shopping isn't moderate either.

Saying they get in more activities than someone that works is just disrespectful. They shop and go to restaurants. A lot of mothers are able to work and make their children a priority by putting them in actual activities.... not walk them around a mall for an hour everyday
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Baconsgirl wrote:Why the heck does Luna always have a leash on?

I was wondering that to! That's got to be some kind of a hazard or something! I don't understand the logic behind it.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Lovethesnark wrote:That's a good point. They have no trouble participating in physical activity when they want to. Adults need 2 and half hours of physical activity a week. They easily get that Disney and they spend much more time than that in the pool in the spring and summer. I think I have to agree that they aren't sedentary. If they would just clean up their diets, I think both would look healthier. I think Bryan would have to lose nearly all of his body fat to look thin. He's a little guy who carries his weight like a woman.
That's good point. He does carry his weight like a woman. And yes, the physical stuff they CHOSE to do, they do just fine. If they would just eat better and CHOSE to do more physical activity like go to a gym once or twice a week or even get a treadmill or something they would be fine.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Guuuuys, if Bryan and Missy were lazy they wouldn't be in line at starbucks, target, and hobby lobby so often! They do things all the time, like lounge in the hot tub, watch tv on the couch, and walk through the garage to get to all their expensive cars. Ignoring your kids is hard work!!!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Rkp65i wrote:Am I the only one who doesnt think theyre lazy? I think if I didnt have a real job or anything to do every single day Id be super lazy and have no will power. At least they get up and go places, almost daily. They take care of their chickens, clean the pen, go out every morning to check on them and collect eggs. The kids although some of you complaim, get fed fruit daily. I know some people who in a rush wake up and throw a pckaged granola bar or cinnamon but at their kids for breakfast. They swim a lot, disney land, etc. They actually get in a lot more activities than someone who works.
They are extremely lazy. They both are home all day and can't be bothered to prepare homemade meals, they need a golf cart to check the mail, they have Missy's parents watch the kids even when they're home, they shove their kids in the play room so they don't have to parent, they have their kids in front of screens constantly, even at the dinner table. Parenting is too much work for them. And they just lay around all day! Like, should I go on?
Strolling around Disney land is not exercise. And they don't even go without their entourage to take care of their kids.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Theirmom wrote:
tgo93 wrote:
IF she is currently pregnant (which while it would explain a lot I am remaining dubious about until an announcement) it'll be a few months earlier than Finn. He's late Oct and a current pregnancy would be due more around August or maybe even July dependent on how far along it is
That's only true if they got pregnant well before Xmas. If she got pregnant around Bryan's birthday/Hawaii, that would make her due at EXACTLY the same time as Finns birthday.
She got knocked up with Finn ON Bryan's birthday. Or damn close.

To be due in July/August, they'd have to have gotten pregnant in October/November. Missy would be in her second trimester. 1-She shows hella fast. 2-there's no way they're capable of keeping it to themselves for up to 4 months.

If she's pregnant, she's likely 6-8 weeks. No more. Due sometime in October.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
if they conceived in hawaii, she'd be due around the 16th of october, putting her at 4w6d.

let's say they conceived while in london, around the 20th, her due date would be the 20th of september. making her currently 8w4d.

my bet is on hawaii. they looked... cosy.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

No one is claiming that they're athletes. They're lazy, but they aren't completely inactive. They do get some physical activity. Enough that they wouldn't be considered sedentary.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I said they were sedentary, not invalids! What do people consider sedentary? A desk job is considered a sedentary job. Do people really think B&M get more activity in than a person that gets up early, commutes to work, does a desk job, grocery shops, makes dinner, tends to children, etc? Bottom line, they appear as active as Mimi, and she's almost a sloth!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 12f212.jpg[/img]
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I said they were sedentary, not invalids! What do people consider sedentary? A desk job is considered a sedentary job. Do people really think B&M get more activity in than a person that gets up early, commutes to work, does a desk job, grocery shops, makes dinner, tends to children, etc? Bottom line, they appear as active as Mimi, and she's almost a sloth!
i agree.

Hell, most days i don't even get out of my house but i still get more exercise from all the walking up and down the stairs and cleaning that I did in the house. They don't do more then they need too and that's very little.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Missy and Bryan may walk around Disneyland and the mall, they may swim in a pool, etc. but those are fun things. The laziest of people will do things they think are fun.

I believe they used to go walking around the neighborhood with Ollie in his wagon. They used to take Karma for walks. Now they wouldn't go on a walk outside of a theme park or a store unless they were walking to get ice cream or something.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMG so much of the food in the pantry went into the trash!

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

we now know where the stairs in the garage lead too.

It's the access to the their attic.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

and all those balls are there.

sorry for the multiple posts lol

saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltysgirl »

Anyone else think that it was kind of "low" of Bryan and Missy to still make Cassie pay the $70 to them? I mean they are millionaires. They don't NEED Cassie's money.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I want to know how they got mentioned in that LeVar Burton magazine! They never read to the kids! It was obvious from the way they couldn't sit still for 2 seconds and listen to "The Night Before Christmas". They were all over the place, because they aren't used to being read to. So how on earth is Skybrary or whatever it was, mentioning them?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”