OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

ecf997

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by ecf997 »

Yeah the whole vbac/c section thing is old. She just needs to pop this kid out already, the discussion here is getting stale.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Thank you! Im so sick of this tooic! The ppl on kibabyj page are BRUTAL! Get over it. Not your baby, not your body, not your choice!
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:can people please shut up about vbac vs section. it's a personal choice. she made it. get over it.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:can people please shut up about vbac vs section. it's a personal choice. she made it. get over it.
Agreed. It's annoying as shit. If you actually watch her videos, you would know what her plan was and why it changed. Find something else to talk about.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ecf997 wrote:Yeah the whole vbac/c section thing is old. She just needs to pop this kid out already, the discussion here is getting stale.
Agreed I feel like I said everything I had to say on the subject, now I am just bored... Please Kyra, safely deliver this child as soon as possible or at least give us a name to praise or criticize ...
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Midia wrote:
Agreed I feel like I said everything I had to say on the subject, now I am just bored... Please Kyra, safely deliver this child as soon as possible or at least give us a name to praise or criticize ...
Agreeeeed. The damn name reveal is so drawn out. I feel like it's going to be a similar situation to Britney and Baby where there's so much hype for a "meh" name.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

To be fair I think the viewers/ bug buddies (cringe, I hate that name) have hyped it up way more than O&K have.
ecf997 wrote:
Midia wrote:
Agreeeeed. The damn name reveal is so drawn out. I feel like it's going to be a similar situation to Britney and Baby where there's so much hype for a "meh" name.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Rkp65i wrote:To be fair I think the viewers/ bug buddies (cringe, I hate that name) have hyped it up way more than O&K have.
That's true. I don't think they meant to put it off this long, they were just having a hard time picking a name, and I get that. I think if the bug buddies knew how long we'd have to wait for the name (until pretty much after the birth at this point), there would have been so much hate.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I truly dont believe it took 3 days to film. I think they made that up. Im going with the theory that theyre using it for a vlog filler the day she is born. Not sure why they would lie, I feel like thats pretty reasonable and people would understand if they just came out and said it.
ecf997 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:To be fair I think the viewers/ bug buddies (cringe, I hate that name) have hyped it up way more than O&K have.
That's true. I don't think they meant to put it off this long, they were just having a hard time picking a name, and I get that. I think if the bug buddies knew how long we'd have to wait for the name (until pretty much after the birth at this point), there would have been so much hate.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Rkp65i wrote:I truly dont believe it took 3 days to film. I think they made that up. Im going with the theory that theyre using it for a vlog filler the day she is born. Not sure why they would lie, I feel like thats pretty reasonable and people would understand if they just came out and said it.
That struck me as odd too. The only reason I'd believe that it took actually 3 days is Oscar's known obsession with perfect editing. They probably feel pressure due to it being held off for so long. But your theory makes sense to me, too. I'm almost certain her scheduled C is on Valentine's day, and aren't they like 3 days behind on vlogs right now? I don't understand why they can't just make one long vlog so they'll be caught up in time for her birth.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

ecf997 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:I truly dont believe it took 3 days to film. I think they made that up. Im going with the theory that theyre using it for a vlog filler the day she is born. Not sure why they would lie, I feel like thats pretty reasonable and people would understand if they just came out and said it.
That struck me as odd too. The only reason I'd believe that it took actually 3 days is Oscar's known obsession with perfect editing. They probably feel pressure due to it being held off for so long. But your theory makes sense to me, too. I'm almost certain her scheduled C is on Valentine's day, and aren't they like 3 days behind on vlogs right now? I don't understand why they can't just make one long vlog so they'll be caught up in time for her birth.

I would prefer them to do a very long vlog to be on time, it's really annoying especially considering we will see the birth video way later if they continue to stay late in their vlogs and let's be honest, as much as I adore seeing Levi, I really want to see the birth vlog as soon as possible!
I agree with you both about the name reveal video, or it's taking them forever to post it because of Oscar or they are keeping it for the day she delivers... one way or another I would have prefer them to tweet "the name reveal will be here today" the day they would have put the video on youtube, I just prefer honesty, if I want to watch a video, I will watch it, I don't need to be "teased" with the idea of it.
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

even a day or two ago she tweeted they have 2 vlogs to upload that day and asked if they should upload 2 separate or just put them together and i'm pretty sure almost everyone said just put them together bc it'll be too hard to upload different ones but they still uploaded 2 different. i feel like they think more videos, more views, more money but it's just annoying to everyone seeing multiple days behind footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Sorry to not be up to speed on this, but when the hell is Kyra supposed to be due? It seems like she's been pregnant FOREVER... Or is that just me? :?
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

HereKittyKitty wrote:Sorry to not be up to speed on this, but when the hell is Kyra supposed to be due? It seems like she's been pregnant FOREVER... Or is that just me? :?
I think her original due date was around Feb 20th, but they do c-sections at 39 weeks so it makes sense that she'll be having the baby this coming week. She already knows the date herself as it is already scheduled but she isn't budging on telling anyone, although we all seem to be pretty sure it is on Valentines day.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Any idea on why K decided on a c section? I haven't been watching them lately.
ecf997

OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by ecf997 »

pikapikachu wrote:Any idea on why K decided on a c section? I haven't been watching them lately.
Doctor recommended it due to the way Levi was delivered/the direction of her incision. Trying a vbac would've likely lead to vaginal tearing or other complications.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
pikapikachu wrote:Any idea on why K decided on a c section? I haven't been watching them lately.
Doctor recommended it due to the way Levi was delivered/the direction of her incision. Trying a vbac would've likely lead to vaginal tearing or other complications.

its not vaginal tearing it can lead to, its uterine rupture. Many women tear when they have vaginal births and it isn't dangerous, just uncomfortable and involves some stitches.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
ecf997 wrote:

its not vaginal tearing it can lead to, its uterine rupture. Many women tear when they have vaginal births and it isn't dangerous, just uncomfortable and involves some stitches.
Right sorry that's what I meant, I'm really tired Lol

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Maybe I'm lame but their banter in today's vlog at the hospital had me laughing, not gonna lie. But ughhhh I want them to just post one big vlog and be caught up. If baby girl comes before they're caught up I hope they just skip the days they're behind so we don't get a late birth vlog. :(
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

sjla6993 wrote:Maybe I'm lame but their banter in today's vlog at the hospital had me laughing, not gonna lie. But ughhhh I want them to just post one big vlog and be caught up. If baby girl comes before they're caught up I hope they just skip the days they're behind so we don't get a late birth vlog. :(
Same! I really enjoyed today's vlog. They seem really happy lately.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

I have a feeling they may not announce when the baby will be here, like we won't be seeing her till 3 days later when they post the vlog. Or maybe even a week later since Oscar will have to make the birth vlog super special.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:I have a feeling they may not announce when the baby will be here, like we won't be seeing her till 3 days later when they post the vlog. Or maybe even a week later since Oscar will have to make the birth vlog super special.

Yeah he will probably try to do something that makes it unique because to be honest all c-section vlogs are pretty much the same since all c-sections go the same way. Mom gets epidural, lays there, doctor says they are cutting, baby is shown, then its over.

Return to “OKBaby”