DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

sasicil76
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by sasicil76 »

you can tell just how short bryan is in todays vlog.. look at those stubby legs when hes walking luna! my boyfriend is 5'6 and is very broad and "chubby" but it works on him. bryan is broad too and is definitely shorter than my boyfriend! i can just tell instantly
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Disrespectful, really? Why is it that everyone on here can bash youtubers but y'all are so freakin sensitive yourselves?? If the Daily Bumps daily life effects you that much then perhaps you shouldnt watch. I work and it doesnt seem disrespectful to me.
HelloSweetie wrote:I can't believe people are arguing they aren't lazy because they walk at Disneyland for a few hours once a month and go shopping.

The recommendation a week is 150 minutes of moderate exercise. Disneyland is not moderate. It's a slow walk, often standing. My 80 year old grandparents have gone and walked around. I wouldn't say they are in shape. Shopping isn't moderate either.

Saying they get in more activities than someone that works is just disrespectful. They shop and go to restaurants. A lot of mothers are able to work and make their children a priority by putting them in actual activities.... not walk them around a mall for an hour everyday Image
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Rkp65i wrote:Disrespectful, really? Why is it that everyone on here can bash youtubers but y'all are so freakin sensitive yourselves?? If the Daily Bumps daily life effects you that much then perhaps you shouldnt watch. I work and it doesnt seem disrespectful to me.
HelloSweetie wrote:I can't believe people are arguing they aren't lazy because they walk at Disneyland for a few hours once a month and go shopping.

The recommendation a week is 150 minutes of moderate exercise. Disneyland is not moderate. It's a slow walk, often standing. My 80 year old grandparents have gone and walked around. I wouldn't say they are in shape. Shopping isn't moderate either.

Saying they get in more activities than someone that works is just disrespectful. They shop and go to restaurants. A lot of mothers are able to work and make their children a priority by putting them in actual activities.... not walk them around a mall for an hour everyday Image
Everyone has different views on what is or isn't disrespectful. Just because one person thinks something is disrespectful, doesn't mean others do. Just because one person doesn't think something is disrespectful, doesn't mean others see it the same way.

It is disrespectful, in my personal opinion, to say Missy and Bryan do more than people who work. Because they don't. Like HelloSweetie said, there are moms who work and can still do stuff with their kids.

For the fact that Missy and Bryan DON'T work, they hardly do anything. Sure, they go to Disneyland and stores and stuff, but that's not "more" than people who work.

Not trying to be rude, but we can't go around assuming because we don't find something disrespectful, that it isn't. Yes, there are bad things said about B&M here, but they usually aren't outright mean. They're usually concerns or genuinely obvious things. Some people take it too far, yes, but that's their problem.

A lot of people work themselves ragged and still find time to do everything else like exercising, cooking, cleaning, taking care of their kids, etc. and B&M definitely don't do more than people who work.
Last edited by tintin15 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Hi, Bryan! Thanks for opening the vlog with showing us how you are consistently training Luna! You showed us! You really _are_ a great puppy parent! [dripping with sarcasm]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

that vlog was actually hilarious.

missy has always been insufferable, lmao.

anyone catch her signature of melissa hollister? it was dated june 2010. was this when they were divorced? i forget.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Interesting how Ollie gave Cassie that long, tight hug at the beginning of the vlog! It was so sweet! Maybe they just never show it, but I don't remember Ollie ever hugging either of his parents like that! It was so genuine, and full of love! Maybe it's because Cassie is one of the few people who actually lets Ollie be his own person, and who spends time playing with him!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 853a5a.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:that vlog was actually hilarious.

missy has always been insufferable, lmao.

anyone catch her signature of melissa hollister? it was dated june 2010. was this when they were divorced? i forget.
Nope. They were married again by then. This was about the time when Bryan was going as Hollister-Lanning.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Eh. Just seems like ppl can dish it but not take it. The common thing to do on this site is completely bash these youtubers until youre blue in the face but when one person disagrees then everyone gets butthurt. I can think of plenty of things to complain about with them, dont get me wrong, they get on my nerves too, but lately all everyone does is talk about weight and how lazy they are. If you disagree then all he** breaks loose. Clearly.
tintin15 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Disrespectful, really? Why is it that everyone on here can bash youtubers but y'all are so freakin sensitive yourselves?? If the Daily Bumps daily life effects you that much then perhaps you shouldnt watch. I work and it doesnt seem disrespectful to me.

Everyone has different views on what is or isn't disrespectful. Just because one person thinks something is disrespectful, doesn't mean others do. Just because one person doesn't think something is disrespectful, doesn't mean others see it the same way.

It is disrespectful, in my personal opinion, to say Missy and Bryan do more than people who work. Because they don't. Like HelloSweetie said, there are moms who work and can still do stuff with their kids.

For the fact that Missy and Bryan DON'T work, they hardly do anything. Sure, they go to Disneyland and stores and stuff, but that's not "more" than people who work.

Not trying to be rude, but we can't go around assuming because we don't find something disrespectful, that it isn't. Yes, there are bad things said about B&M here, but they usually aren't outright mean. They're usually concerns or genuinely obvious things. Some people take it too far, yes, but that's their problem.

A lot of people work themselves ragged and still find time to do everything else like exercising, cooking, cleaning, taking care of their kids, etc. and B&M definitely don't do more than people who work.
Last edited by Rkp65i on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:I want to know how they got mentioned in that LeVar Burton magazine! They never read to the kids! It was obvious from the way they couldn't sit still for 2 seconds and listen to "The Night Before Christmas". They were all over the place, because they aren't used to being read to. So how on earth is Skybrary or whatever it was, mentioning them?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
LeVar isn't stupid. Daily Bumps have a whole legion of fans with a lot of time to kill. It's of mutual benefit to mention them. Tons of the child minions (with obvious time to burn) are now going to check out that app.

Prob a good thing tbh.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f714a3.jpg[/img]

That's a lot of microwave Mac and cheese

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Bryan is such a liar Ollie didn't put Ariel together like this in the vlog! He put her together correctly but she had the sword.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 22bec8.jpg[/img]

I actually laughed a lot, probably for the first time in a long time watching their vlog, while missy was reading that letter. I can imagine my friends and I doing something similar at that age with just as unrealistic of goals for the future. Lol

Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This is apropos of nothing, I don't even know why I thought of it. But I was wondering why Bryan hadn't had his gall bladder surgery yet, and I was thinking about him saying that they said he would be recovering for six weeks, which isn't true if they do it laparoscopically. So, either they told h that there's a chance that they'll have to convert to an open procedure, which they tell everyone, and he's just being dramatic. His weight is a factor, but I am thinking maybe they are considering an open approach because he has too many stones. He said he has a lot of them...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I've posted here I've had the procedure done. I'm overweight and it went fine. I was also about 5 days from rupturing my gallbladder.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I had to have emergency surgery to remove mine, it was 5x the normal size and filled with sludge. They thought they would have to make an incision to remove it but was able to do it laparoscopic, even me being overweight didn't make a difference. My recovery was so easy I returned to work 2 wks later but probably could have gone back after a week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

ladyju28 wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Jesus, how many boxes of pop tarts do they need? those are the big boxes too!
I see tons of boxes of oatmeal too. Nothing in that pantry is healthy.
Missy mentioned she had to get rid of empty boxes, idk if it's the poptart ones, but who the hell picks the last poptart and put the empty box back?! Is it so hard to walk two three steps to throw it away?
Mann, these people are way past beyond lazy!!
My kids are guilty of this! My biggest pet peeve ever. THROW THE DAMN BOX AWAY!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Anyone see the drama in the Shaytards thread on GG?!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

whys0seri0us wrote:Anyone see the drama in the Shaytards thread on GG?!

I was just reading it. Holy crap! Poor collette!

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. That poor woman. I gotta say, I HATE Jared and I'm not fond of Bryan but I genuinely don't think they would ever be that dumb to do that. Shay got a little to comfy. You know Bryan is gonna live this. Shay is down as the almighty father of blogging so Bryan must think he's next in line.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whys0seri0us wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. That poor woman. I gotta say, I HATE Jared and I'm not fond of Bryan but I genuinely don't think they would ever be that dumb to do that. Shay got a little to comfy. You know Bryan is gonna live this. Shay is down as the almighty father of blogging so Bryan must think he's next in line.

My guess is that Bryan has his own scandal coming. If anything I think this might make him more nervous tbh.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

link?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: I was just reading it. Holy crap! Poor collette!

My guess is that Bryan has his own scandal coming. If anything I think this might make him more nervous tbh.
Idk. Bryan may be a lot of things but he's also a pretty decent business man and I think he knows something like this would kill everything he's "worked so hard for."

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

link?
Shaytards - Dry Spell - Part 32

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Daily Bumps”