TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by Panda714 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
gypsophila wrote:I don't feel bad for her. I feel bad sometimes for her kids, but that's wearing pretty thin too. I am not sorry to say I hope this fetus isn't viable. She might want a million more kids, but clearly it's bad for the ones she already has, and Chuckie always ditches her. She doesn't need another baby. She needs a job and a real purpose in life besides popping out kids. She's only 23. She can have more kids 10 years from now if she wants. In the meantime she COULD get an education and a job. I think if she could ever manage those 2 things, she might actually find someone else to be with besides satan himself. So yeah, hope this doesn't work out, because it sounds like it's not going to if her symptoms are to be believed. PS: Ham is pre-cooked. You don't even have to heat it up if you don't want to, and I don't think she's ever made anything other than canned ham anyway.
Can you elaborate on the part I bolded above, Gypso? I'm not trying to put you on the spot at all; on the contrary, I tend to agree with you 100% of the time and am just curious as to your thinking here, because in my mind those kids are the only real victims, and likewise the only reason I keep up with this thread/get impassioned about Tayler's awful choices in the first place.
I can't speak for gypso but I went on a bit of a rant in the last thread on the topic of feeling bad for the kids. I personally am just done. I don't wish them any harm but I honestly just don't care if anything happens to them at this point. Tayler lives for attention and pity which she gets through her kids. Tayler doesn't care about their safety. She simply doesn't. If she did, she wouldn't have invited random dudes over just to piss off Chuckie and then treat it like a joke when it's brought up.

It's HER job to give a shit about her kids and keep them safe. If the Herrons do in fact see suspicious/unfit behavior and don't fix it or speak up then they don't care either.

I simply just don't have it in me anymore. Her children are a lost cause because SHE is a lost cause. There's nothing any of us who aren't in her life directly can do more so than we already have. We have offered advice and tried to help her. She doesn't care if her kids are educated, well behaved, healthy, keep all their teeth, emotionally stable or simply not molested by flavor of the week number fifty-six. She doesn't care if they get to go on school trips or sleep overs with friends that aren't cousins. She doesn't care if they have a fucking decorated room with at least SOME personality.

I'm not saying parents who can't afford multiple vacations are crap but when you PLAN babies when you literally can't even afford your current life, you are taking what little the current child(ren) has and taking even more away from them. If she ever actually DID anything with them it would be different. Go to the dollar store and buy arts and crafts to do with them. Go to the dollar store and buy books to read to them. Go to the dollar store and buy a puzzle to do with them. GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND BUY A GODDAMN SOCCER BALL AND JUST KICK IT AROUND OUTSIDE FOR EVEN JUST AN HOUR!

She doesn't engage, stimulate or protect her children. She doesn't care about them having a better life so literally why should we?
Piperx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Piperx »

Remember when Jakoby had a ball and someone stole it.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Panda714 wrote: Go to the dollar store and buy arts and crafts to do with them. Go to the dollar store and buy books to read to them. Go to the dollar store and buy a puzzle to do with them. GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND BUY A GODDAMN SOCCER BALL AND JUST KICK IT AROUND OUTSIDE FOR EVEN JUST AN HOUR!
Or go to the library for free. Or even have Alesana bring home books from her school library to read to the other kids. This would take almost no effort. Yet it's just too hard for Tayler!
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

fossilfinger wrote:
Panda714 wrote: Go to the dollar store and buy arts and crafts to do with them. Go to the dollar store and buy books to read to them. Go to the dollar store and buy a puzzle to do with them. GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND BUY A GODDAMN SOCCER BALL AND JUST KICK IT AROUND OUTSIDE FOR EVEN JUST AN HOUR!
Or go to the library for free. Or even have Alesana bring home books from her school library to read to the other kids. This would take almost no effort. Yet it's just too hard for Tayler!

If the school has one
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

My caring for the kids is wearing thin because they are a lost cause. They have been failed in so many ways, and no one in the family cares. CPS doesn't do anything. Maybe, MAYBE the school system will intervene some day, but I doubt it. It's just self-preservation for me. Yes, I'm bitter about it. They are growing up to be just like their parents, if things we see and hear are to be believed. Jakoby choking Anberlin? That's Chuckie No. 2 behaviour. Anberlin seems out of control. Alesana seems full of hate. Yes, I feel sorry for them, but I see no end in sight, and no change. So there are going to be 4 more Tayler/Chuckies in the world. It sucks. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

gypsophila wrote:My caring for the kids is wearing thin because they are a lost cause. They have been failed in so many ways, and no one in the family cares. CPS doesn't do anything. Maybe, MAYBE the school system will intervene some day, but I doubt it. It's just self-preservation for me. Yes, I'm bitter about it. They are growing up to be just like their parents, if things we see and hear are to be believed. Jakoby choking Anberlin? That's Chuckie No. 2 behaviour. Anberlin seems out of control. Alesana seems full of hate. Yes, I feel sorry for them, but I see no end in sight, and no change. So there are going to be 4 more Tayler/Chuckies in the world. It sucks. :(
Not to mention it's just like her minions say right? What does it affect us so why do we care? Why on earth do we care about the well being and safety of those kids? They wanted it they got it. If we find out down the road something unspeakable happens I won't be happy about it but I'll just shrug and say "Wow that sucks"
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I care because I know what it's like to grow up with shitty parents and the affect it can have on children later in life. My upbringing wasn't the greatest but I can't even begin to fathom what it would've been like to grow up with a mother like Tayler. I feel sorry for those children, that's all. I wish the best for them but there's literally no chance for them in that hillbilly environment. They're gonna be stuck in East Liverpool their entire lives like Tayler.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I would probably care more if there was a chance my kids would cross her kids' path. I'll save my energy for the local derelicts.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Sleepybirds wrote:It's stuff like this that makes me she has maybe Borderline personality disorder misdiagnosed as bipolar. It happens a lot. But the categorically attention-seeking, only thinks of herself, impulsive, self harmy, suicide threaty stuff is totally in line with borderline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg I've been thinking this! I know several people in rl who are borderline and they remind me of Tayler. I really don't think she fits in with the bipolar diagnoses. I don't feel sorry for Tayler at all, but I DO think she needs more professional help. (Doesn't she see a psychiatrist? Yeah maybe she needs a different one). Sorry if yall already talk about this a lot, I can't keep up with her thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

berrybitch wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:It's stuff like this that makes me she has maybe Borderline personality disorder misdiagnosed as bipolar. It happens a lot. But the categorically attention-seeking, only thinks of herself, impulsive, self harmy, suicide threaty stuff is totally in line with borderline.

Omg I've been thinking this! I know several people in rl who are borderline and they remind me of Tayler. I really don't think she fits in with the bipolar diagnoses. I don't feel sorry for Tayler at all, but I DO think she needs more professional help. (Doesn't she see a psychiatrist? Yeah maybe she needs a different one). Sorry if yall already talk about this a lot, I can't keep up with her thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I feel like she sees one on and off. Like sometimes she'll randomly mention it. Or she's just been lying and doesn't see one at all. Yep that's probably it.

banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

She just posted a picture of food that resembled vomit. It was her "craving". The ingredients are tater tots, ground beef, cream of mushroom soup and JAR of cheese. What the hell is a jar of cheese?! Barf.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bce05c.jpg[/img]

.. give it time, I'm sure they'll disagree.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

OK wait a minute what the fucking fuck? She wants to take Alesana and Jakoby to Warped Tour......? What the fuck Tayler? Do you even mum at all!? No words.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

You know she must of just gotten money, because now she's posting about how she wants to take Alesana and Jakoby to Warped Tour. Remember how she wanted to take them and she was pregnant with anberlin, and she and chuckie got in a fight and he sold her ticket? really hope that happens again.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

What's warped tour? Some kind of concert? Like do they even allow children there? Is she fucking loca? How bout Disney on ice? Or shit, even chuckee cheese. Her selfishness is on fleek now

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Aboogabooga wrote:What's warped tour? Some kind of concert? Like do they even allow children there? Is she fucking loca? How bout Disney on ice? Or shit, even chuckee cheese. Her selfishness is on fleek now

It's a concert for punk bans... no place for kids and certainly dangerous. not that she cares, taking her kids to warped tour will just make her an "ultra cool mom"
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Aboogabooga wrote:What's warped tour? Some kind of concert? Like do they even allow children there? Is she fucking loca? How bout Disney on ice? Or shit, even chuckee cheese. Her selfishness is on fleek now

It is NOT a place for children. I went once and hated it. It's an outdoor concert with different punk and alternative bands all playing sets--sometimes larger bands will play, but not likely. It's just crowds and crowds of drunk people moshing to shitty emo songs. I remember seeing people passing out left and right due to the heat, no water, and people fighting...not a place for kids. Here's a video of one show so you can get an idea of the environment.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Last edited by BornThisWay94 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e898a4.jpg[/img] god she's such a bitch. Can't handle any sort of comments that aren't 100% status quo

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Warped tour is a scene kids dream concert. It is outside, and usually it's really hot outside. It is filled with people drinking and doing drugs. Also a lot of slutty looking girls and older men. She'd probably encourage her kids to get in a mosh pit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 5c7ddf.jpg[/img]

Hi Tayler!!! We were just talking about her never taking her kids anywhere lmao.

Seriously though, taking your kids to warped tour? Grow up Tayler!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”