E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by rdt1004 »

rdt1004 wrote:Very very OT, but if any of you follow the shaytards or their thread on GG, some pretty damning screenshots from a cam girl have surfaced and it looks like a mormon YouTuber sex scandal is about to break! So grab your popcorn, ladies! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie used to boast about Jackson never saying "NO." I think a lot of her criticism about him lately may come from the fact that he's developing opinions and voice. While most of us would encourage our child's individuality, Ellie just wants a minion.
I will never understand Ellie. They really got lucky with Jackson - he is a sweet, good-natured, adorable and smart little boy! So unfair that he has to have Ellie for a mother.
summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

Completely OT, but I just saw this on twitter and had to post. LOL
C4gqHUGXAAA3lky.jpg
Once they have enough kids to fill up all the bedrooms, maybe Ellie will put him in his "hello room" under the stairs ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 687f7b.jpg[/img]

Open about another soon to be infertility journey or already pregnant and waiting to announce? What does everyone else think?

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I think she means 'when we start trying, we'll tell you we have started trying" but it is hard to figure out since she is barely speaking English.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Unless Ellie is actually on birth control, her and Jared are probably NOT TRYING, NOT PREVENTING. If you aren't preventing a pregnancy and you're having sex, you're trying
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I sense that there isn't a whole lot of sex happening in that house. Unless Jared is wearing a Morgan mask, maybe.

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I know they had infertility before, but as soon as she went on femora she got pregnant. So it seems as though as a couple they have found their method. Next time they want to have a baby they can just get femora again.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

HelloSweetie wrote:Unless Ellie is actually on birth control, her and Jared are probably NOT TRYING, NOT PREVENTING. If you aren't preventing a pregnancy and you're having sex, you're trying Image
True, but, I doubt she will get pregnant on her own with -7% body fat, she probably only gets her period twice a year.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

In Bonnie's vlog she mentioned that Aunt Sonia passed away over the weekend. I'm guessing that this is why Ellie did not vlog on Saturday, but instead she has to go on about how she was just having so much fun cleaning the house with the boys? Ugh. She is so fake.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

staceyeileen wrote:In Bonnie's vlog she mentioned that Aunt Sonia passed away over the weekend. I'm guessing that this is why Ellie did not vlog on Saturday, but instead she has to go on about how she was just having so much fun cleaning the house with the boys? Ugh. She is so fake.
I came on here to say the same thing. It's really sad and we have seen peaces of her in the vlogs and seeing how Bonnie felt was so sad and heartbreaking. Then you have cold fish Ellie and she didn't even mention it and was in an ok mood all weekend. I hope she says something in today's vlog

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

PenelopeG wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:In Bonnie's vlog she mentioned that Aunt Sonia passed away over the weekend. I'm guessing that this is why Ellie did not vlog on Saturday, but instead she has to go on about how she was just having so much fun cleaning the house with the boys? Ugh. She is so fake.
I came on here to say the same thing. It's really sad and we have seen peaces of her in the vlogs and seeing how Bonnie felt was so sad and heartbreaking. Then you have cold fish Ellie and she didn't even mention it and was in an ok mood all weekend. I hope she says something in today's vlog

I just rewatched it, and when Jared came home and asked "How have you been doing?" she replied "Today has been wonderful!"
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

:( :( :( :( i haven't seen the vlog so had no idea. that is so sad. :(
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie and Jared make me sick. Halfway through the vlog today and they are acting happy and pretending that everything is perfect. They are so freaking ridiculously fake.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Yes, I thought I missed a vlog because Ellie didn't mention her aunt's passing. She made such a big deal about her aunt being ill that you'd think she'd at least mention it. It really does make it look like Ellie just doesn't REALLY care and is a cold bitch.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Yes, I thought I missed a vlog because Ellie didn't mention her aunt's passing. She made such a big deal about her aunt being ill that you'd think she'd at least mention it. It really does make it look like Ellie just doesn't REALLY care and is a cold bitch.
Especially since they were giggling and being their "happy" selves the entire vlog. They are either faking happiness for the vlog or Ellie is a cold hearted bitch like you say.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

It is perhaps not surprising Ellie didn't recognize that she should have mentioned her aunt has passed away. E+J has many comments today saying they were sorry for her lost. I think something is off with her or she lacks the compassion her sister has.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I'm actually surprised. I know we've seen Ellie lack compassion many times before (Wrinkles, Finn's birth vlog, sick Jackson or Jared, etc), but I really would have expected her to at least feel something about the passing of her aunt. Makes me even more suspicious about her intentions vlogging her aunt in the first place. I think it was all about the vlog.

This also makes me look at the whole head shaving incident a lot differently. Remember Bonnie was left out and she was really sad about it? Ellie had suggested and offered to do it. What if that was just for good vlog content too, and the reason Bonnie was left out was because she might have said to leave it privat? I can't remember if Ruby filmed too, but I do remember she was there.

I get that some people will put on a sunny disposition in the face of adversity, but this is not what I'm seeing from Ellie. She "puts on" and fakes emotions when she thinks it's convenient. I believe she said she had a wonderful day because she really didn't care that her aunt died. Now she can have her mother's undivided attention once again!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Family is SO important you guys...

It's so strange she didn't even acknowledge it. Ellie is an odd bird.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Personal. I have 4 dogs and our one is an escape artist and even though we have an entire acre fenced in he somehow finds a way out and insists on running around. It's not safe and I don't want to keep him inside while the other dogs play outside for hours, so a tie out is his best option. He's safe and can play with our other pups. Win/win.

I'd encourage you to invest in a dog run rather than a tie out. Tie outs can be dangerous for dogs, for many reasons. A run (basically a tie out on a line) is much safer.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”