OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

ecf997

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by ecf997 »

Somewhat of an update.
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 8.23.15 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

ilovelamp wrote:I feel like people forget that Kyra's little brother lived with their mom this whole time. I have a feeling she isn't necessarily a bad person,
but maybe Kyra wanted to move to LA with her dad to live that lifestyle. Who could blame her? As a teen I was always jealous of teens who
grew up in LA... don't ask me why. As a grown adult I never even want to visit that place lol. That or maybe her and her mother had a falling out
or just didn't get along. Brandon (?) seems like a well rounded kid, so I don't think her mother was the only issue there.
I don't watch these two often enough to know much and I've only really lurked this thread the last few weeks (if anyone wants to give the low down about the whole Kyra losing friends and stealing boyfriends it will be much appreciated) but I just wanted to put my two cents with the brother getting along with the mother-

Most boys seem to have a better relationship with their mums in teen years, some reason put two women/girls together with one going through puberty it's one hell of fight. As I admit before I don't know much about them so her mum could be well balanced and they just had a silly falling out but her brother being well rounded may not mean anything other than he's the 'favourite' or good kid. A mamas boy.

I saw a quote or a tweet once that went along the lines
" Daughters will get kicked out first but mothers will let their sons live rent free til they're 30" it probably doesn't apply to them but it makes you think.

Personal story-
My cousin's egg-donor kicked her out at 14 for trying to protect her younger siblings from their older brother who was 17 at the time and a pill popper- my cousin got kicked out, the brother with a drug problem didn't because he is mummy's little boy/favourite. The mum was an avid weed smoker but eventually became an ice user as well as the son. My cousin is now 19, and actually has legal custody of the youngest sibling and is doing well with her life.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Let the name speculation begin:
Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 8.39.18 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Honestly this gives me a sinking feeling. Letting a bunch of 12 year old bug buddies pick your kids name miiiiight be something you come to regret later on Lol. But I'm cautiously optimistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

I'm betting they are purposely behind on vlogs at this point so they can drag out mini bugs arrival and name reveal. Which means more $$$$
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Can they stop saying "bug, boogy, bug buddy" it's honestly revolting.

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Another thing I can't stand is that weird accent they do when they say words like "kiss" as "keeeeeees"
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Kyra majorly hinted at mini bug being born tmrw on her snap. She said shes trying to get the prefilmed vids edited "in case mini bug is born tomorrow...or even tonight even". i took that to mean shes deff going in for the C tomorrow. it's weird that she's still playing it off like she will wait to go into labor when she admitted she was doing a C. also LOL she said that social blade was WAY off for the income she and oscar make...we were JUST talking about that the other day.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

ecf997 wrote:Let the name speculation begin:
One name bug buddies kept suggesting was Lexi *rolls eyes* Which I actually like but dear God I hope not I hate the matching names. Other than that I can't think of anything that many people suggested...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Why is everyone so excited over mini bugs name. They probably won't even use it. Most likely they will just call her by some ridiculous nickname. It took me a few weeks of watching to figure out what Levi's name even was. Lol

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

CallieT wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Let the name speculation begin:
One name bug buddies kept suggesting was Lexi *rolls eyes* Which I actually like but dear God I hope not I hate the matching names. Other than that I can't think of anything that many people suggested...
Ewww I hate matching names Lol. I like Alexis/Lexi on its own, but Lexi and Levi is way too matchy for my tastes.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I heard Amelia thrown around a lot. I love Amelia and Levi together for some reason.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

ecf997 wrote:I heard Amelia thrown around a lot. I love Amelia and Levi together for some reason.
Oh that's cute! I also love that name.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Levi is from the bible...old testament to be exact. The other names in the story were Leah, Rachel and Jacob I believe. I've said it before, but I REAAALLYY like Leah for Mini. I don't think it's used enough.

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Because I had nothing better to do and I know it has been brought up before. This really shows just how much Oscar has aged!!
Damn I had no idea how cute he was! But I just can't get over the bush of eye brows ImageImage
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Levi is from the bible...old testament to be exact. The other names in the story were Leah, Rachel and Jacob I believe. I've said it before, but I REAAALLYY like Leah for Mini. I don't think it's used enough.

Leah is a bit better just because it's not so matchy, somehow. Idk it flows a bit better. Still don't LOVE the L and L idea, but I'd be okay with that name.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

ecf997 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Levi is from the bible...old testament to be exact. The other names in the story were Leah, Rachel and Jacob I believe. I've said it before, but I REAAALLYY like Leah for Mini. I don't think it's used enough.

Leah is a bit better just because it's not so matchy, somehow. Idk it flows a bit better. Still don't LOVE the L and L idea, but I'd be okay with that name.
Yeah I do love the name Leah a lot but it's still much too matchy for me with the "Le". They don't strike me as the religious type either so I'm not sure if the New Testament would give them any reason to pick it, but I did see it suggested some so maybe...

I hope they pick Amelia, that'd be cute.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Avery and Addison were suggested by their bug buddies a lot. I actually like the sound of Avery and Levi. They flow with the v's but aren't too matchy matchy. Might be biassed though because I've always loved the name Avery. I like Addison too because Addy (idk about spelling?) seems like such a cute nickname. Maybe I just like A names lol.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CallieT wrote:
ecf997 wrote:

Yeah I do love the name Leah a lot but it's still much too matchy for me with the "Le". They don't strike me as the religious type either so I'm not sure if the New Testament would give them any reason to pick it, but I did see it suggested some so maybe...

I hope they pick Amelia, that'd be cute.
I remember in an old video..like pre-Levi they talked about wanting him to have a biblical name or something...

haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

mamaya10 wrote:Poor Korina, sleeping on the floor...
am I the only person who finds it incredibly odd that Kyra and Oscar have their guests sleep on the floor? especially family? in my family, when we have people close to us visit, we give up our beds and sleep on the couch or share with them and they do the same for us. it's just the etiquette. and correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't Khoa sleep on an air mattress? it's so strange, especially since Korina is Oscar's mom.
that would not fly in my family. not that Korina should ask to sleep more comfortably, but as a host don't you just want them to be more comfortable???
if I were Oscar, I would have slept on the floor and given Korina and Kyra the bed since Kyra is pregnant.

Return to “OKBaby”