TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

WombService
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by WombService »

Tayler, if you're reading, you're a fucking idiot. You can't afford to take your kids to Warped Tour. That IS child endangerment.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't even know if they'll let kids that young in? It's not like they're 10-12 years old and MAYBE they can be allowed in...these are little kids. A pre-schooler at Warped Tour. How would she have fun anyway if she has to look after kids the entire time? She can't just leave them and wander off.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Wasn't Warped Tour cancelled indefinitely because the guys who run it didn't pay the artists the amount they promised?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

What the fuck???? So she wants to hold on to two small children while toting a pregnant belly in that fucking mess. All she needs is a swift elbow to the belly and it's bye bye baby. She really is brain dead.

And what is the point of those mosh pits? It just looks like a bunch of douche bags trying to over compensate for their small dicks. Idk just my observation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

When we said take them somewhere, we meant the fucking park you dipshit.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I looked it up and the Pittsburgh show is in mid July--she'll be 7 months pregnant.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Just yesterday people were talking about how she can't cook, then she posted that picture of some shitty food she made. Someone on here said it looked like vomit and now it's been deleted. Hi Tayler!

She isn't taking the kids to Warped Tour as a fun thing to do with them, it's entirely for herself, she just wants to bring them to seem cool and act like she doesn't keep them in the house 24/7. It's so obvious she only wants to do things with the kids that she wants and take them places she enjoys, I doubt she would ever pay and sit through a children's concert for them. How the fuck does she think she is going to be able to manage being 7 months pregnant carrying around two kids, keeping them hydrated and out of danger in a place like that all by herself?

Once again she is going to find a way to get to a concert in another state yet can't manage to find a way to GED classes. She is absolutely pathetic.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I went to Warped Tour when I was 16 and I felt like I was going to die from either dehydration or being stomped to death. People are NOT going to take kindly to Tayler bringing the kids there, it's even not a friendly environment for people her age. Good luck trying to wait to in long lines to meet band members, Tayler.
I feel like she would be stupid enough allow her kids into a mosh pit just to show how they're *~super edgy*~ like her.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I doubt it'll even happen. She has to buy 3 tickets, find someone to watch Anberlin, find a ride to PA, find a ride back, etc etc.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Her going to Warped Tour with the kids would be a disaster. She wouldn't hold their hands, they would get lost and she wouldn't even notice because she would be too occupied with the bands.
If they did manage to get to meet any bands, the kids would probably be tired and cranky, and she would be yelling at them because she can't handle them even at home.

I follow her solely for the train wreck. Everyone at my work knows about her (from me) and they always ask for updates on the 'dumbass mom'. She's one of our sources of entertainment now.

I've followed her for years. There was a time she thought Jakoby was deaf but deleted any post regarding it the next day, shocker.
She doesn't change. She doesn't care about her kids at all, which is a shame because I bet with any other family, they would be amazing kids!
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

Not sure if this was ever mentioned but since when is Tayler so picky over who can follow her trainwreck life - my little sister who's in college tried to follow her and she denied her within 30 seconds (probably because she looks like she can spell bubbles which makes Tayler jealous)
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

How does she have money suddenly? I don't follow her anywhere just going off of posts here. IRS is holding all EIC/ACTC refunds until at least the 15th. Isn't that the only way she gets money? Tax refund? And if we qualify for both of those credits, Chuckie must qualify as well. Or maybe she is making plans for the money she doesn't have yet. We've been doing that since we filed in January...but it is stuff like buying our next homeschool curriculum and making large payments toward our vehicles. Warped Tour....awesome, Tayler. You're such a kewl mawm.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

coopersmom wrote:Not sure if this was ever mentioned but since when is Tayler so picky over who can follow her trainwreck life - my little sister who's in college tried to follow her and she denied her within 30 seconds (probably because she looks like she can spell bubbles which makes Tayler jealous)
Lol. The last part killed me.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Echox3 wrote:I follow her solely for the train wreck. Everyone at my work knows about her (from me) and they always ask for updates on the 'dumbass mom'. She's one of our sources of entertainment now.
Even my dad can't stand her lmao. He saw a couple of her videos a few years ago because I was watching them on the computer in the living room and he asked what I was doing. I explained that she's just some trashy teen mom that got pregnant on purpose and his reaction was hilarious. The whole time he was watching the video he just kept saying things like "What a fucking idiot, she is just taunting those kids. Why do people watch her? She's not even entertaining"
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Poor Tayler, forever dreaming of going to Warped Tour, never getting to go. It won't be any different this year either. She's such a dumbass. Tayler, you made your bad life choices starting at 15. You can't try to live your teen years forever just because you cut them short by popping out kids. Get over it.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... c694c2.jpg

Leaving this here before she deletes it.

Bet Chuckles said she can't have money for her concert Image

anyoldname66
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anyoldname66 »

How about save some of that money and take your kids to Disney for once in their lives?

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

This sounds like he wasn't onboard with ttc

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

You know what else is in Pittsburgh? The zoo and aquarium. There is literally NO excuse as to why she doesn't take her kids to anything if she takes them to Warped Tour(which I'm officially taking bets on what will go wrong). Oh, that's right it's because bands are the only thing she is even kind of educated on other than the going government check rate per child in the state of Ohio.

She literally CAN'T take her children anywhere because she doesn't know anything so there is zero point cause she couldn't answer a single basic educational question. She couldn't even answer where babies come from properly and for a 23 year old on her seventh pregnancy that's just sad.

My official bet is that Alesana will run off and get lost for a good few hours which will result in a whole long story about how her daughter "held death's hand" the day she was almost kidnapped and that Jakoby will have to go to the hospital for dehydration.

Also, why only brig those two? Can she not handle all three? But what's one moooore? ;)
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

And sorry but fuck Tayler you'd be my reasons drink too. You turn anyone to alcohol or drugs.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”