JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Lisey26
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Maybe I'm missing the point here cause valentine's day is not really a thing for me and my bf, and where I live couples go out to dinner a d exchange gifts more than cards, but what's the big valentine surprise Chris had for mess and Addie? A cheesy pink sponsored card?
Wow #couplegoals

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

I can't believe no one here has mentioned Adderal's face halfway smushed into her rocker in the latest video.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Lucyall wrote:
alrightjosephine wrote:Chris and Jess are both chunky, but it's more noticeable with Chris because he's porked up SO quickly.
To be fair to Jess (and I'm not a minion or a general defender of her), she does have a newborn. It does take time to get back to pre-baby weight and she's only just 3months postpartum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed but shouldn't her super powered breast milk , have done the trick in a few days ,
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

mamaof2 wrote:I can't believe no one here has mentioned Adderal's face halfway smushed into her rocker in the latest video.
Same here that is terrifying but hey she's on a monitor now so she's good it will go off if she starts to suffocate and jess will blame it on sleep apnea! They are both covered addi will be safe because of the monitor and jess can put her in danger all she wants and no one will blame her now if something happens and the monitor goes off! Oh how does the monitor work when she is wearing her does she not use it what if she falls asleep?

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's crazy isn't it , if she lost consciousness there is no guarantee that Addy would respond to cpr, this girl just never learns ugh!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I really hope Alpine gave his mom one of those cards. you know, since this is her first Valentine's day alone without her husband. that would make sense, though.

Sent from my 0PJA2
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Lol at Addie's conception date.

Just the other day my partner in crime and I were talking and I told him, "come to think of it I think I got pregnant on 4-20" because my daughter was born new year's day. His response: "who cares?"

Seriously Jessssss, calm down.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

missy-1010 wrote:My mom always went all out on V-Day. She got us cards and everything, candy ect. My dad usually did the same. I just think it's fucked up he didn't get Lilia a card, or the boys. What an ass!

It's pretty obvious he only thinks of his kids as his. I'm blocked on his Instagram but before Addi his bio only mention Tommy and Cayden and Jessica. The card thing just proves it. Also the fact that Jessica forces her kids to call Chris dad is wrong. Especially Lilla who actually has a good dad. Damn Gabe must be so happy about the bullet he dodged.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

The whole "Ed was conceived on Valentine's Day" is not Jessica being ignorant, it's her lying to have something to talk about and for the minions to fawn over. I don't believe for one second that this girl who planned all of her conceptions the dot doesn't know how menstrual cycles and pregnancy timelines work. That or she's so disillusioned and trying to grasp onto anything romantic about her and Chris that she genuinely has convinced herself to believe it.

I also find the "this was a really important day for our family" comment disgusting. It truly sounds like she consider Chris and Ed and her "the family". Your other kids don't care when Ed was conceived, Jess, get off your baby-crazed cloud. Why don't you rename her Auburn-Valentine Skube while you're at it.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:So drinks at Jess' again? On a Monday night at that. Im all for having a drink at the end of the day, but I mean only one drink and not every day. I'm jumping on the Janelle lives there bandwagon until proven wrong.
Janell posted a snap earlier of alyna blow drying her hair and a puppy was in it, I doubt they could keep a puppy a secret lol but I do believe if she was living there, her and alyna would sleep in tommy and Caden's room since they're hardly there.
I noticed the puppy also, but how could they hide that? Unless jess forces the puppy to stay somewhere while filming?
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Well we were right guys, Jess is definitely guilty, we haven't once seen Addie on her stomach (awake OR asleep). Apparently Addie has regressed and can no longer roll from back to front [SMIRKING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

LilaLavender wrote:The whole "Ed was conceived on Valentine's Day" is not Jessica being ignorant, it's her lying to have something to talk about and for the minions to fawn over. I don't believe for one second that this girl who planned all of her conceptions the dot doesn't know how menstrual cycles and pregnancy timelines work. That or she's so disillusioned and trying to grasp onto anything romantic about her and Chris that she genuinely has convinced herself to believe it.

I also find the "this was a really important day for our family" comment disgusting. It truly sounds like she consider Chris and Ed and her "the family". Your other kids don't care when Ed was conceived, Jess, get off your baby-crazed cloud. Why don't you rename her Auburn-Valentine Skube while you're at it.

Lol Auburn!!!!
It's so weird like does she really think anyone cares???

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:My mom always went all out on V-Day. She got us cards and everything, candy ect. My dad usually did the same. I just think it's fucked up he didn't get Lilia a card, or the boys. What an ass!

It's pretty obvious he only thinks of his kids as his. I'm blocked on his Instagram but before Addi his bio only mention Tommy and Cayden and Jessica. The card thing just proves it. Also the fact that Jessica forces her kids to call Chris dad is wrong. Especially Lilla who actually has a good dad. Damn Gabe must be so happy about the bullet he dodged.
You're spot on , and he doesn't really care about his own moving all that way away from tommy and caden,
Seriously though who would do that , if I divorced and my hubby got the kids for whatever reason (doubt that) I would expect my guy to at least compromise and move somewhat near my kids ,
If he didn't care about the way his love life would hurt his boys why would he worry about kids that are not even his
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:Image
He used to be somewhat attractive.

I think Tommy looks so much like him in this picture.

For a second there I thought that was Drake.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

This was jess at around the same time she is now when she was postpartum with landen...

She dropped the weight so fast last time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Auburn-Valentine Skube :D :D :D :D
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was jess at around the same time she is now when she was postpartum with landen...

She dropped the weight so fast last time.
Didn't she get a new form of birth control sometime before she met Chris or after? That could of stuffed up her weight, especially if you have crawl eating habits. Throw another pregnancy and she may never get that small again unless she decides to commit to working out and healthy eating plan.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Anyone else see this floating around lol. Made me think of Jess the Mess.. especially the dates :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

'Addie was conceived on valentine's day' is a load of bull just to make her blended family sound like a perfect fairy tale rather than the real messed up situation it is..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”