Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:For me at least it makes sense that Bryan would want to speak more at a YT panel. Missy does nothing for YT. Would we expect to hear Ellie talk about "the business?" Its all Bryan's thing. Sure in the beginning they made it look like it was Missy, but that was just a con because they were following other YTer's models. It's clearly mostly Bryan IMO.
I get that, but even going back and rewatching it now.. the interviewer asks "How did it change your life?" Missy starts talking about her life "I was an office manager in a little tiny office.. " and shes MID SENTENCE and Bryan cuts her off and starts with "I waited tables for SEVEN YEARS.. I waited tables..blah blah people stop us and we are so famous!!" (condensed version lol) It's like the second the attention in on Missy he grabs it right back to him, like oh you worked in an office? WELLL IIIIIII waited tables.... When she asks Missy how SHE feels about the album he talks over her several times. I know in the longer version there were even more times that he did it. And i do agree that he should talk about the business side of it, he has no right to jump in over her when someone asks her how she feels about something or how her life has changed... (that part especially got me, he doesn't even let her finish before he has to jump in and talk about himself. He could have at least let her finish her sentence. It was just horribly rude and self serving.) Missy looks annoyed AF the whole time.
What are u watching? A vlog? what's the title, I'm interested please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Never mind! So sorry! Thanks for the links that were right in front of my face...

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8ac720.jpg[/img] lol Studio C getting real!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

Off topic but if anyone is following the shay drama. The cam girl is on her site and said she would show a video of shay jerkin it if someone gave her $500. Well someone did. My husband said it was probably Bryan. Lol
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

ImJustHereToHelp wrote:Off topic but if anyone is following the shay drama. The cam girl is on her site and said she would show a video of shay jerkin it if someone gave her $500. Well someone did. My husband said it was probably Bryan. Lol
Haha that made me laugh. And what is a cam girl? (Excuse my ignorance but I've seen that term quite a bit and now I'm curious)

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
ImJustHereToHelp wrote:Off topic but if anyone is following the shay drama. The cam girl is on her site and said she would show a video of shay jerkin it if someone gave her $500. Well someone did. My husband said it was probably Bryan. Lol
Haha that made me laugh. And what is a cam girl? (Excuse my ignorance but I've seen that term quite a bit and now I'm curious)

A cam girl is someone who does sexy stuff in front of a webcam for money.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

So Bryan uploaded a video of Ollie asking Gaines to be his Valentine's. Bryan's comment?

"I just told him all about Valentine's Day and he wanted to send her a message!" Bull shit. Absolute bull shit. Sorry for the language, but I HIGHLY DOUBT Ollie wanted to send that himself & even thought about Gaines, when he barely sees her and hasn't in a while without Bryan even hinting it. :x :x
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Lol really?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

zacmum wrote:So Bryan uploaded a video of Ollie asking Gaines to be his Valentine's. Bryan's comment?

"I just told him all about Valentine's Day and he wanted to send her a message!" Bull shit. Absolute bull shit. Sorry for the language, but I HIGHLY DOUBT Ollie wanted to send that himself & even thought about Gaines, when he barely sees her and hasn't in a while without Bryan even hinting it. :x :x
It was so fake! Ollie's voice was robotic, which is how it sounds whenever Bryan feeds him lines to repeat!

And I'm sorry, but it's so gross to constantly talk about 3 year olds being boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm so sick of these people "shipping" Ollie and Gaines, and Jackson and Gaines. I'm guessing next will be Brooks and Juniper! I'm surprised they haven't put them together yet, even though Juniper hasn't even been born yet!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Lol really?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I bet Shay took their phones and was like, we're headed to the cabin that morning. He has to have know that was girl is crazy.
This poor kids. I'm thinking this is half of Gavin weight problem, stress. Colette is going to whither away to nothing

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:
zacmum wrote:So Bryan uploaded a video of Ollie asking Gaines to be his Valentine's. Bryan's comment?

It was so fake! Ollie's voice was robotic, which is how it sounds whenever Bryan feeds him lines to repeat!

And I'm sorry, but it's so gross to constantly talk about 3 year olds being boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm so sick of these people "shipping" Ollie and Gaines, and Jackson and Gaines. I'm guessing next will be Brooks and Juniper! I'm surprised they haven't put them together yet, even though Juniper hasn't even been born yet!

Oh, they have. Bryan said Ollie was going to be Juniper's first kiss, and minions are talking about Finn marrying her.
It never ends.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I think both Bryan and Missy would be AWFUL to be married to, and in that sense they deserve each other.

I agree that Bryan is rude and talks over his wife, and I think his affection is an act for the camera. It's evident Missy is a different person when she doesn't have to put up with Bryan's overbearing presence. At the same time I think Missy is a real pill to be around and expects everyone in her orbit to revolve around her and cater to her. The way she treats her younger sister is very telling- she's a spoiled know-it-all who treats others poorly and revels in her D-list internet fame and fortune. She finally has the money and popularity she needs to control others and buy herself friends.
wandering_meg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wandering_meg »

They finally bought Ollie duplos!!!

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

It's so weird. I watched the Grammys the other night and must have missed Bryan. Surely someone so musically talented and famous enough to be #1 on iTunes for 24 hours would be a guest?

But seriously, has he even mentioned his album anymore now that it fell off the charts all together.
I don't care about your life
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
sammibro wrote:

Oh, they have. Bryan said Ollie was going to be Juniper's first kiss, and minions are talking about Finn marrying her.
It never ends.

I forgot about that! Corbin gave Bryan major side eye when he said that! Ugh, that just reminded me that Bryan will probably call Juniper "Baby Girl" in that creepy way! They just all need to stop sexualizing children. It's inappropriate, not cute.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

youngmommy wrote:It's so weird. I watched the Grammys the other night and must have missed Bryan. Surely someone so musically talented and famous enough to be #1 on iTunes for 24 hours would be a guest?

But seriously, has he even mentioned his album anymore now that it fell off the charts all together.
Actually, I heard Beyonce was so intimidated about Bryan's potential presence she bribed the committee NOT to invite him. And they had to edit Adele's speech because of it. She originally praised Bryan, if you listen carefully you can hear where they edited "Beyonce" over "Bryan."
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

A new stove top? You have got to be kidding me!

When they foreclose on their house, I wonder how much the banks will sell it for? Someone might get lucky!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't. "Annoying Puppy Playtime"? Are they already bitching about the dog?
And I swear, she's going to hang herself with that leash hanging off all the time. And it's going to be "Dramatic Puppy Emergency Visit!'

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So, Ollie got Duplos. What about Finn? He's at the perfect age to start! It's so ridiculous that the Lumps replaced the stovetop. Do they not understand that there is an occupation called a repairman? It's when a man or woman comes to your house and _repairs_ a broken appliance! They can repair other things, too! It's a modern marvel! You don't actually have to replace something when it breaks! Gasp!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Please tell me they are not allowing Ollie and Finn to play in Luna's bowl when she's trying to eat!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2c520d.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f90a83.jpg[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”