KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

"jackson u have to let go of the button" lets jackson run himself over again. doesnt teach him anything. -_- she's so dumb
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Why do they have that huge ass backyard when they always play with Jackson in the frontyard where there is at least a risk of having him run over?

Why does Keren have no manners and lets her friend cook in HER house and then is the first one to grab the fucking bowl?

Why does Nonie run the groceries?

And last but not least... Why is Keren lifting stuff, rolling around and just is not bothered by having had a surgery two weeks ago?! Isn't there a huge ass scar in her belly right now?
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Rkp65i wrote:What has she done that makes you think she is a nasty person? She seems very sweet.
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I'll say this: beauty is more than skin deep. Nothing about Keren screams that she has a beautiful spirit. I couldn't care less what someone looks like, if they are a nasty person they aren't a beautiful person.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Coastiechick_1 wrote:It's pretty gross to talk about someone's looks honestly. I think both Keren and Kyra are pretty, just because they don't wear makeup all the time doesn't make them ugly. I'm going to assume most of the people commenting about their looks are younger, I would hope a grown woman wouldn't stoop that low. Also she didn't have GD, she covered that in a precious video since people were speculating for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im assuming you are referring to me as well since I've started the last conversation about ugliness and beauty between them.And no I'm 30. But take a look again on this thread. It's all full of saying "gross" stuff about Keren. So I feel free to express myself.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2f2e97.jpg[/img]

I'm guessing khoa pinned this cause Keren woulda deleted it Image

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Anyone notice Keren put on makeup and curled her hair the day aspyn visited?
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

HarlowCarlo wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 2f2e97.jpg

I'm guessing khoa pinned this cause Keren woulda deleted it Image

OMG that's pathetic!
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Hate to admit it but damn Keren looks good.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Lol I think she looks good cause for once she actually tried to look presentable. Either way, still hoping she struggles losing the last few lbs. She needs to realize how shitty she feeds her body.

Coastiechick_1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Coastiechick_1 »

nebula wrote:
Coastiechick_1 wrote:It's pretty gross to talk about someone's looks honestly. I think both Keren and Kyra are pretty, just because they don't wear makeup all the time doesn't make them ugly. I'm going to assume most of the people commenting about their looks are younger, I would hope a grown woman wouldn't stoop that low. Also she didn't have GD, she covered that in a precious video since people were speculating for some reason.

Im assuming you are referring to me as well since I've started the last conversation about ugliness and beauty between them.And no I'm 30. But take a look again on this thread. It's all full of saying "gross" stuff about Keren. So I feel free to express myself.

Meh, I don't care how many people are saying it it's still gross. I'm all for talking about their shitty parenting decisions but looks should be off limits. As a mother of a daughter I prefer to set a better example.

On another note I think keren looks great for being a couple of weeks pp. I do think she's being unrealistic about weight loss though, I lost it super fast after my first but the last 10 pounds took a while after my second.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Isn't it interesting that this screenshot is on khoas Snapchat? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 5a1b9e.jpg[/img]

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Ok so why doesn't she realize it's gunna be harder to lose the weight after the second child? Like look at Britney after aria and then after Nolan. HUGE difference.

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Keren knows nothing about nutrition. She is only about external beauty. I now expect nothing more of her. Everyday I am tempted to unsub, but for some reason, I just don't.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Coastiechick_1 wrote:
nebula wrote:

Meh, I don't care how many people are saying it it's still gross. I'm all for talking about their shitty parenting decisions but looks should be off limits. As a mother of a daughter I prefer to set a better example.

On another note I think keren looks great for being a couple of weeks pp. I do think she's being unrealistic about weight loss though, I lost it super fast after my first but the last 10 pounds took a while after my second.

Lol you brought it up!

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

I find it funny how we talk about Keren always staying inside with Jackson and never doing anything with him and now all of a sudden she starts taking him outside every day

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

i can see keren lost some weight but she still looks very puffy. her face looks pretty similar to how it did pregnant imo. No hate just observation. i think it will be harder this time around to shed the weight.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:I find it funny how we talk about Keren always staying inside with Jackson and never doing anything with him and now all of a sudden she starts taking him outside every day Image

I stopped watching them. Did she actually take them into the backyard?!

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

missy-1010 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:I find it funny how we talk about Keren always staying inside with Jackson and never doing anything with him and now all of a sudden she starts taking him outside every day Image

I stopped watching them. Did she actually take them into the backyard?!

No she lets him play by the street still.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i can see keren lost some weight but she still looks very puffy. her face looks pretty similar to how it did pregnant imo. No hate just observation. i think it will be harder this time around to shed the weight.
I agree. I think she had lost a significant amount of swelling, you can tell mostly in her nose. It makes her look a lot thinner. Thing is shes still got quite the belly and her legs aren't as thin as they used to be. I'm not hating, I personally think curvy is beautiful. & I realize that her belly is probably still a tad swollen. I just think it's funny that she tried to rub it in everyone's face that she ate like shit and is losing the weight so fast. Oh Keren....

Also in todays vlog, she had mentioned "I'm so hungry I haven't eaten all day"
Leads me to believe she is heavily relying on a low calorie intake combined with breastfeeding to lose the weight.
I wonder if girls realize that starving your body actually makes it harder to keep weight off.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ilovelamp wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i can see keren lost some weight but she still looks very puffy. her face looks pretty similar to how it did pregnant imo. No hate just observation. i think it will be harder this time around to shed the weight.
I agree. I think she had lost a significant amount of swelling, you can tell mostly in her nose. It makes her look a lot thinner. Thing is shes still got quite the belly and her legs aren't as thin as they used to be. I'm not hating, I personally think curvy is beautiful. & I realize that her belly is probably still a tad swollen. I just think it's funny that she tried to rub it in everyone's face that she ate like shit and is losing the weight so fast. Oh Keren....

Also in todays vlog, she had mentioned "I'm so hungry I haven't eaten all day"
Leads me to believe she is heavily relying on a low calorie intake combined with breastfeeding to lose the weight.
I wonder if girls realize that starving your body actually makes it harder to keep weight off.
If she doesn't eat or drink enough she won't produce enough milk and her baby will suffer. I hope she doesn't do that.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”