Like the teenagers say "YASSSS!!!"
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by persephone2817 »

She's posting all her food on Snapchat and is apparently eating "PAD THIA" omg what an idiot
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

persephone2817 wrote:She's posting all her food on Snapchat and is apparently eating "PAD THIA" omg what an idiot
Okay I don't enjoy it but at least I know how to spell it, come on V
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:She's always given her mum valentine gifts...
Lies. Prove it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I find it hilarious how quick she is to prove us wrong about things and she doesn't even bother being subtle about it either lol. She might as well give a shoutout.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Haha she's so special. She posted a pic on SC of her camera mounted on her car window with the caption "when YOU'RE a vlogger"....it looks like we will be getting some boring ass highway footage in an upcoming vlog.

It looks like she was able to figure out the difference between your and you're today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yue195 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:She's always given her mum valentine gifts...
Lies. Prove it?
What the heck? I guess flowers once a year make up for the disrespect throughout the year lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Does anyone remember that time when Vanessa claimed that some grocery worker gave Lily some flowers for free because Vanessa mentioned that Lily's birthday was coming up, then she had Lily give the flowers to Nona later on that day. It's a weird story, if someone wanted to do a random act of kindness for Lily, why would Vanessa give them away? Makes me wonder if that's just another one of her lies.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

hannahbanana wrote:Does anyone remember that time when Vanessa claimed that some grocery worker gave Lily some flowers for free because Vanessa mentioned that Lily's birthday was coming up, then she had Lily give the flowers to Nona later on that day. It's a weird story, if someone wanted to do a random act of kindness for Lily, why would Vanessa give them away? Makes me wonder if that's just another one of her lies.
I think that one was true, because I am pretty sure it was at Trader Joes where she got the flowers and they gave me free flowers too once just because I was having a bad day lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Blackswan wrote: Lies. Prove it?
What the heck? I guess flowers once a year make up for the disrespect throughout the year lol
Oh come on lol, her and Nona take turns taking eachother out for lunch, she does nice things for her birthday. Why are people so bent on making it seem she can't be nice to her mother? They're relationship isn't perfect but they try.

I don't know why people are so shocked, I always thought she would do something with Nona for Balentines.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue-How do you know they take turns on lunch? Vanessa has been so rude to her on multiple vlogs. THATS why people think she's a bitch to her mom.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I've seen multiple comments on her videos of people telling her she's rude to her mom. Nobody is trying to make it seem like she's mean to her, she does that on her own.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

What's her snapchat? I think I have the wrong one

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:What's her snapchat? I think I have the wrong one

Vanessaschat
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I pay attention to the vlogs? " I'm paying for our lunch today" " my mum is treating us to lunch today"
Nona interrupts Vanessa in mid talk as well. It's probably where she gets it from.

You kind of are making her seem like she can't be nice if you don't acknowledge she does do things for Nona, like when they lived together V would pay for weekly groceries, bring her flowers, try to keep the house clean ( a given though since it's a common curtesy).
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Yue195 wrote:I pay attention to the vlogs? " I'm paying for our lunch today" " my mum is treating us to lunch today"
Nona interrupts Vanessa in mid talk as well. It's probably where she gets it from.

You kind of are making her seem like she can't be nice if you don't acknowledge she does do things for Nona, like when they lived together V would pay for weekly groceries, bring her flowers, try to keep the house clean ( a given though since it's a common curtesy).

I totally agree with you! Besides nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors. I bet you if I vlogged people would see my mom as a saint and me as being a bitch to her, but they have no clue what issues we've had in the past and how she's hurt me. She's not going to blast her mom in details, and that's understandable and more than enough respect.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm not saying V is a saint and she does need to try better to control her annoyance towards her mum ( I get it, my mum annoys me too and I get snappy at her even though I don't mean too). I've seen V give high praises to her mum and I assume Nona probably does as well so they do try. Moving out was probably the best thing for them because I've seen an improvement in their relationship.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Guys so OT but has anyone noticed Charlie's big ears? I only bring this up because V once said Lily got her ears from her and David, I'm starting to believe that...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:like when they lived together V would pay for weekly groceries, bring her flowers, try to keep the house clean ( a given though since it's a common curtesy).
Uuuuh yeah because she lived there too. And ate there. And took shits there. Why wouldn't she clean and buy groceries? I'm sure she was living there rent free. That's the LEAST she can do. And it's not common curtesy. It's common sense. She wasn't a visitor.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:like when they lived together V would pay for weekly groceries, bring her flowers, try to keep the house clean ( a given though since it's a common curtesy).
Uuuuh yeah because she lived there too. And ate there. And took shits there. Why wouldn't she clean and buy groceries? I'm sure she was living there rent free. That's the LEAST she can do. And it's not common curtesy. It's common sense. She wasn't a visitor.

Well I live at home and don't pay for groceries. I pay board. And V did pay half the rent. I don't think Nona would let her stay rent free when they planned on her moving out. Common sense you know...

Return to “2011teenagemom”