JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

mocalyn wrote:Kids today can't see long term... most have never had to face real consequences for anything... you can't even fail a kid that does nothing all school year because it's not "fair"... kids get a slap on the wrist for car accident they are completely at fault for because "they didn't know any better".

Of course being a teen mom sounds like a good idea. My psrenrs will let me stay at home, i can re paint mt room into a cute nursery!, moms going to throw me a baby shower! My school even has free day care! And If I don't like it or get overwhelmed someone will step in and fix it for me...

Where it used to be, my parents are going to freak, they might kick me out, where am I going to live, I'm going to have to drop out of school and work two jobs, but how will u pay for daycare..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
If you think about it, that's exactly what happened with Jess. Her mom cleared out a room for her to decorate as the nursery. Hell, her mom even told her she was excited and tried claiming that since she was "almost 18, had a car, a job, and had been with Gabe for almost 4 years" as pros....
If the latter had happened, I doubt Jess would have planned Lilia. Or at the very least, wouldn't have got pregnant with the twins or Landen.
Sorry, such a late reply, finally getting caught up.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Thanks for the summaries, they're good enough that i don't even watch the videos anymore ;)

Regarding the Tula, she doesn't have a toddler sized child anymore. Landen is turning 3 and would be in a preschool carrier (not that 3 year olds really need to be worn anymore) and Adderall is a year off fitting into it :?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Man, if I would have gotten pregnant at 18 I wouldn't have to worry about getting a job because I'd be in a grave, in my backyard, dug by my father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... dc25cc.jpg[/img]
literally Chris's and Jessica to adderall

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was jess at around the same time she is now when she was postpartum with landen...

She dropped the weight so fast last time.
It's the drinking and eating out with Janelle every 5 min.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

smom12 wrote:Man, if I would have gotten pregnant at 18 I wouldn't have to worry about getting a job because I'd be in a grave, in my backyard, dug by my father.

:rofl:
(Same for me except my mom would have been the one to destroy me!)
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I was the same age as Jess when I found out I was pregnant I'd been with my bf 3 years.. I was completely the opposite of Jess I was in denial I could look after a child so young and I thought for sure adoption was the best thing to do.. Jess however was buying a crib and turning the spare room into a nursery at 6 weeks..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

emloha_91 wrote:I was the same age as Jess when I found out I was pregnant I'd been with my bf 3 years.. I was completely the opposite of Jess I was in denial I could look after a child so young and I thought for sure adoption was the best thing to do.. Jess however was buying a crib and turning the spare room into a nursery at 6 weeks..
I can never get over how quickly she did everything.. like who the fuck buys a crib so early? don't most people just find out they are pregnant around that time? also most teens like you said about your experience are in denial or freaking out not all giddy like Jess
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So true. I was a year older than jess when I had my first. We were terrified. I was sad and moping around my whole first trimester. I can't imagine going out to buy a crib at that stage. Her actions tell that she not only wanted to have a baby, she was desperate to have one.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Mel1011 wrote:So true. I was a year older than jess when I had my first. We were terrified. I was sad and moping around my whole first trimester. I can't imagine going out to buy a crib at that stage. Her actions tell that she not only wanted to have a baby, she was desperate to have one.
Mimi is definitely an enabler though, she's just as bad my mum would've killed me , all our snobby neighbours gossiping my life would have been over
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Id just like to clarify my statement about how Jess is big. If I thought that her weight was related to pregnancy or something she couldnt help, I wouldnt give her slack. But I truly think that her lifestyle of drinking, shitty food and no exercise has caught up with her and that is why she has gotten so chunky. I dont doubt for a second that if she lived a healthier lifestyle the weight would drop off. She is only 24.
Itsjess2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjess2 »

wasteoftime wrote:Thanks for the summaries, they're good enough that i don't even watch the videos anymore ;)

Regarding the Tula, she doesn't have a toddler sized child anymore. Landen is turning 3 and would be in a preschool carrier (not that 3 year olds really need to be worn anymore) and Adderall is a year off fitting into it :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

wasteoftime wrote:Thanks for the summaries, they're good enough that i don't even watch the videos anymore ;)

What? Landen is the perfect size for a toddler....I've never heard of a "preschool carrier." My daughter is 4 months younger and she loves getting piggy backs with it lol although ours is mostly for travel because I don't have a herd of kids
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Itsjess2 wrote:According to Tula's website Landen fits into the toddler size Tula just fine.
I wonder if they're different in different countries or if they just make bigger sizes now. I ran a BW group 5 years ago and toddler carriers were for the average 1 and 2 year old, smaller ones still fit into the baby SSC. Most parents would come with chunky 1.5-2 year olds and always found that wrap conversions and preschool carriers fitted them better if they planned for them to last. The majority would find their kids didn't actually want to be worn once older and sold the carriers on, perhaps that's why they now name a carrier to 60lbs as a "toddler" carrier to be more inclusive.

The few carriers with such a wide size range back then weren't supportive enough as they were too big for the littler ones or too small for the bigger ones, lots of parents liked them for the pretty design but realized they weren't that comfy. Developmentally most kids are more independent and want to play at 3-4yrs but again maybe that's a cultural difference, certainly we give older kids piggybacks so they can see up high for events and playing but we don't typically wear them.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

What? Landen is the perfect size for a toddler....I've never heard of a "preschool carrier." My daughter is 4 months younger and she loves getting piggy backs with it lol although ours is mostly for travel because I don't have a herd of kids
I babywore at lot with a 2 year old too, there's just a big change after 3 and it becomes more rare, especially to just start using a bigger carrier with a 3 year old. Jesss always talked about Landen being Mr Independent and thinking he's 6 yrs old etc. Remember he's super advanced!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Uh...I think that's enough addelyn. Jesus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

We all predicted this. However obsessive Jess was over Addie before her hospitalization is nothing compared to what it is now. We'll only be seeing glimpses of the other kids from now on, with the exception of Lilia and maybe Landen a little bit

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Not one picture of the twins. Those poor boys.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

It's ridiculous. She's such a fucken bitch. How people defend her baffles me!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Chris you're an asshole.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6c7976.jpg

Return to “JesssFam”