Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yue195 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:like when they lived together V would pay for weekly groceries, bring her flowers, try to keep the house clean ( a given though since it's a common curtesy).
Uuuuh yeah because she lived there too. And ate there. And took shits there. Why wouldn't she clean and buy groceries? I'm sure she was living there rent free. That's the LEAST she can do. And it's not common curtesy. It's common sense. She wasn't a visitor.

Well I live at home and don't pay for groceries. I pay board. And V did pay half the rent. I don't think Nona would let her stay rent free when they planned on her moving out. Common sense you know...
How do you know she paid half the rent? And please remember V has been knows to lie
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Known*
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

*sigh* maybe actually watch and pay attention instead of looking for something you would know as well. Multiple times when she lived with her mum she said she paid half the rent so she could learn to budget her own place. Nona would of made her pay some sort of board while living there because I'm sure her wages wouldn't cover everything (edit- she paid 250 for board). She lies about silly shit, not big things like rent. I'm done with this now.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Yue195 wrote:*sigh* maybe actually watch and pay attention instead of looking for something you would know as well. Multiple times when she lived with her mum she said she paid half the rent so she could learn to budget her own place. Nona would of made her pay some sort of board while living there because I'm sure her wages wouldn't cover everything (edit- she paid 250 for board). She lies about silly shit, not big things like rent. I'm done with this now.
I guess her channel must pay well if she was paying
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Yue195 wrote:*sigh* maybe actually watch and pay attention instead of looking for something you would know as well. Multiple times when she lived with her mum she said she paid half the rent so she could learn to budget her own place. Nona would of made her pay some sort of board while living there because I'm sure her wages wouldn't cover everything (edit- she paid 250 for board). She lies about silly shit, not big things like rent. I'm done with this now.
Vanessa has lied about her job, getting married because the army told her she "had to", her childs' wellbeing... I'm not saying I disagree with you and she most likely did make a contribution but she's for sure not above lying about "big things".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

*children's wellbeing lmao I've not had my coffee yet

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
Vanessa has lied about her job, getting married because the army told her she "had to", her childs' wellbeing... I'm not saying I disagree with you and she most likely did make a contribution but she's for sure not above lying about "big things".

Let me bring this wedding issue back again because I went back and watched vlogs were it was mentioned because one half said they got married in a courthouse because davids parents would buy a house if they did and one half said they got married because the military said they 'had to'. It can't be both
Yue195 wrote:
I decided to go back and watch the vlogs because some thing's weren't making sense.

The house- Vanessa actually never said Davids parents were buying them a house, just that their families brought up the idea that maybe take the wedding money and put it in for a down payment so they can own one. They sat down and thought about it and decided to just do the wedding and they can always save for a house later. This was before David signed up or announced he had (first mention of the house was Oct, he signed up Nov-Dec).

The courthouse- they had a recruiter told them being married now would benefit them otherwise V would of needed to file child support.
V never said the military told them they had to. Just that they would benefit being/getting married now or file child support which would of been silly as they lived together, share finances, were planning a wedding.

The families watch the vlogs, Davids even said it on camera his dad always does. Someone in that circle would of called her out by now.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well either way, her paying rent or buying groceries, it's a given. She lived there. It would have been fucked up if her mom carried all the weight of keeping a home. Why give her credit for something she should be doing? It's like saying Jess is an "amazing" mom because she feeds and clothes her children. It's her fucken job.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Geez, so much hate towards Vanessa. I feel like some of you are taking the way she treats her mom personally. Just a reminder that we don't know her mom. She could be a nice woman, but maybe she was tough to have as a mother. I know some people whose parents seem really nice when you meet them in person, but they weren't exactly great parents. There could be a lot of resentment. We don't know, but we don't really know anything regarding their relationship either. And like Yue195 said, her mom also interrupts her, Vanessa probably got it from there.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ughpleasee wrote:Geez, so much hate towards Vanessa. I feel like some of you are taking the way she treats her mom personally. Just a reminder that we don't know her mom. She could be a nice woman, but maybe she was tough to have as a mother. I know some people whose parents seem really nice when you meet them in person, but they weren't exactly great parents. There could be a lot of resentment. We don't know, but we don't really know anything regarding their relationship either. And like Yue195 said, her mom also interrupts her, Vanessa probably got it from there.

I have lost a parent so yes I find it disgusting when I hear/see someone treating their parents badly. You're right we don't know what kind of mother she was to Vanessa, but I don't think she was that bad. Why would she allow Lilly to spend so much unsupervised time with Nona if she had a rough childhood with her? I honestly think Nona has been a decent parent from what V has shown in her videos. She allowed V to live with her after Lily was born, she is always helping V, and she ALLOWS Her to be rude and snappy with her. I don't care how old my child is, I would correct them if they ever talked to me like that. I woundn't blow it off like Nona does. My parents would have beat my ass if I would have ever been disrespectful to them. They believed in the Madea style of parenting lol
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

ughpleasee wrote:Geez, so much hate towards Vanessa. I feel like some of you are taking the way she treats her mom personally. Just a reminder that we don't know her mom. She could be a nice woman, but maybe she was tough to have as a mother. I know some people whose parents seem really nice when you meet them in person, but they weren't exactly great parents. There could be a lot of resentment. We don't know, but we don't really know anything regarding their relationship either. And like Yue195 said, her mom also interrupts her, Vanessa probably got it from there.
If my mum interrupted me I would never reciprocate, I have to much respect,
Some of my friends call their father sir lmao,
I dunno it's your parents at the end of the day for good or bad , there isn't a perfect parent we all mess up,
To be ashamed of your heritage is to be ashamed of your own self .
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Lily's hands look sooooo much better in the video that she posted today!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Uhh that nursing scene anyone else think he was not latched on at all why did she film that and I hope that's not how she nurses him maybe he was all done! I don't know it just looked weird to me!

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think Nona was a great parent to the best of her abilities with being so far away from family and being a single mum. I don't think there is any resentment. Families have different dynamics that can come of weird/rude to others.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Nona lives for yrs in America. She needs to make an effort to speak English when V's vlogging. I personally think it's very rude of her to interupt V everytime, AND in Spanish on top of that.
eg. Judyslife's mom talk English most of the time even though it's broken English. At least she maks an effort.

Another thing Vanessa's snapchat is allll Charlie. She loves flaunting the "good looking", perfect kid, huh?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
If my mum interrupted me I would never reciprocate, I have to much respect,
Some of my friends call their father sir lmao,
I dunno it's your parents at the end of the day for good or bad , there isn't a perfect parent we all mess up,
To be ashamed of your heritage is to be ashamed of your own self .
I don't totally agree with your comment, if I think about my mom, yes I agree with you, (well not totally, my mom and I loove to interrupt each other, it's sort of a game for us to annoy the other but she knows I absolutly ADORE her, she is a great mom) however if I think about my dad, well at the end of the day he can still go to hell! All parent screw up yes, but there are different levels of mistakes. Personally that also mean that I don"t want my father to be part of my children life in the future so I don't know about V, so I will just say maybe her mom is a good mom and V is a bitch but maybe not, maybe she was average but did her best to help and is a great grandmother so V is ok with Lily being in contact but she doesn't respect her a lot, who knows. Maybe it has nothing with her family cultural heritage, my family come from Algeria, but I was born and raise in France and I don't really "live" my ancestors culture (is my sentence even english? :? ), it's not because I am ashamed of it, (I don't hide my family and where they come from) it's just because it's not me, if that make any sence. Damn I am tired, if you don't understand what I mean just do as if my comment didn't exist and goodnight :) (or have a good day depending of where you live :D )
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know what people mean , I think what annoyed me was that it's on the internet, don't make your mum look small in public, or anyone for that matter, that just makes you a shit , especially if it's your mum , if you have a gripe have the respect to say it privately,
I'm even like that with my kids , I'll wait until I get home and tell them off or remove their stuff , I try not to humiliate anyone in public, yeh that's what pissed me off not the interrupting each other .
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

With all the drama happening with the Shaytards right now, I'm surprised Vanessa hasn't made a video yet of her crying for Colette...since she's had videos of her crying over other people's problems before.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

ladyju28 wrote:Nona lives for yrs in America. She needs to make an effort to speak English when V's vlogging. I personally think it's very rude of her to interupt V everytime, AND in Spanish on top of that.
eg. Judyslife's mom talk English most of the time even though it's broken English. At least she maks an effort.

Another thing Vanessa's snapchat is allll Charlie. She loves flaunting the "good looking", perfect kid, huh?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Are you joking? I don't think Nona needs to try to speak English for the vlogs. Who cares how long she has lived here, her native language isn't Spanish. V can understand her and Lily is learning. She has no obligation to speak English for a vlog. It isn't her vlog channel. And maybe she shouldn't interrupt but what language she does it in is irrelevant.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Lmfao! Girl stop
The US doesn't have an official language. This country is also a melting pot of many cultures and languages.
She obviously speaks English but she feels more comfortable speaking Spanish so let her be. It doesn't affect you in any way shape or form.

:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”