DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

What gets me is how she says non vegans are judgement but what is she? And she keeps talking about eggs and bacon as if that's all non vegans eat. I never eat bacon and I rarely eat eggs. I'm tired of self righteous vegans like Danielle acting like their way is the only way.

And she talks about how hard it is to be vegan and how she's sacrificing so much. Well, no one asked or forced her to adopt her diet so she needs to stop whining. It's like she feels morally superior because she has the discipline to not eat meat or dairy so therefore she's earned the right to look down on non vegans.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CypKitty »

And this is why I hate most vegans. God I hope those kids grow up to be meat lovers lol
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

I guess a doula job may actually happen finally today. She was like this girl has been in labor 30 hrs and not progressing so they gave her epidural and oxytocin oh better not any complications happen because she got those evil interventions!

She has such a stick up her ass. I hope she has a 30 hr labor next kid and then we'll see how snobby she gets.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Does she ever have anything nice to say about hospitals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote:Does she ever have anything nice to say about hospitals?

Nope. They are all bad according to her. Such bad places lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Does she ever have anything nice to say about hospitals?

She'll have something nice to say when she needs them. And with how often she's sick, that'll be soon

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Her contradictory attitude towards the medical profession is puzzling. On one hand she's bashing hospital births and doctors, on the other hand she's running for every little thing? Remember the sun spots or when she thought she had MS? I'm not making light of it, but it's just very odd.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And who can forget her taking the favourite child to the doctor for chicken pox when Olivia had just had it? LOL
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I know poor Olivia, I have no problem with a parent getting on their kid to clean their room , but why humiliate her in a public vlog , do it privately.

Olivia always draws the short straw , my sister was extreme with her sons diet , he ended up getting caught stealing sweets out of a kids lunchbox,

It wasn't a one time offence my sister was mortified, and did start sending a small treat everyday in his lunch ,

Danielle needs to chill the fuck out already!
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I just saw a YouTube video title San Fransisco Meet Up. I haven't watched it yet but is she asking people to meet up with her? I really don't get it. Wasn't she being soooo secretive awhile back and didn't want to say when she was going to the US? Now she wants to meet up?

Unless it's click bait which a.lot of her videos have been lately. Remember the immigration "drama"? All it was about was her ranting about how the people in the office stare at her probably because she's an outsider. Paranoid much.

Maybe I should put on a tin foil hat and go watch the new video.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Do you think Olivia has underlying behavioural problems or just a child crying for attention?

I have never heard of a child pulling a mattress off a bed (its a cot one so would be light) at 4.5 years old, especially a girl.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Glad I'm not the only one that feels so bad for Olivia. She really seems so different with her. Every time preschool is cancelled she makes rants, like she can't stand being with her own daughter?? I bet her inlaws dislike her because they don't think she's the best mom.

She snapped saying she's having a rough day (every day to her is a rough day now) and she made a video venting but wasn't sure if she wants to publish it on YouTube since people are so mean. Really? She's bitchy she doesn't get to complain about people doing the same thing.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't put up the video. She's done things like that in the past. I also don't know why she titled her last video MeetUp when she had no intention of doing one.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I definitely think there's major friction between her and her in laws. I think it's over several things (veganism, being a foreigner etc).

She doesn't really bash them but I notice 9 times out of 10, she stays home when hubby takes the kids to see his parents. And she seems to revel in this. I remember the last time she did go, she seemed miserable.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder how her husband feels about her alienating herself from his family. How would she feel if he did the same with her? Refused to go to SF with her to meet her side of the family. It's just rude. I bet if she was nicer to them they wouldn't always bash and critique her.

I haven't seen that video up yet.. maybe I missed it.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Ugh Olivia is the problem child and Leah is just so cute , despite her having to resort to the iPad to stop her trying to destroy her camera,

Poor Olivia I feel for her , Danielle should have stuck with one child, as she clearly can't control her obvious favouritism
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Did you see what she said about poor Olivia in her Q&A? My heart broke for the poor child. I think there's for sure some bonding problems there. She better hide those videos from Olivia once she's older cause I can see Olivia completely hating her and casting her out of her life.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Also is it just me or does Leah come off as the slow child? Olivia has always been so bright and witty and Leah is just blah...
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Did anyone see her Snapchat about the sauna incident?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I see a recurring theme with Danielle where she is always acting like she is being persecuted or looked at weird by others. Remember the video about the immigration office and how she swore everyone was staring at her? I just feel like some of it is in her head and she's too sensitive about things. She's ultra-sensitive about her body to begin with so she perceived the situation in the sauna to be that the people were ganging up on her.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

She's insecure no doubt but I actually side with her there, she shouldn't strip naked if she doesn't want to, that's ridiculous she should do what's comfortable, and getting covered up in a towel isn't.

Return to “A-H”