DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Okay is it me, or did Karma looks so incredibly uncomfortable with Bryan at the end of the vlog?
Like that dog seriously had a "don't touch me you annoying bastard" look the whole time !!
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Karmas face says it all.

He gets a ton of attention you guyssss...
Poor guy is probably thinking he's getting kicked out of the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Poor Finn.. we dealt with croup and juvenile asthma (they don't call it that anymore, but her dr refused to put asthma on her charts bc she would be stuck with it for life if she did, she eventually grew out of it.) from the time she was 6 months old until she was 7 or 8. Every single year, twice a year she got croup and had to take breathing treatments and steroids and inhalers.. it was a mess and i always felt soooo bad for her bc the albuteral would make her so shaky. I'm so glad she out grew all those issues, hopefully Finn will too and won't have it as long as my girl did. :(
"They really should be drinking more water..." well theres an admission from Missy that she only gives the kids chokit milk and juice... How hard can it be really??? Make me wonder if the dr asked her about fluid intake with Finn and the dr told her they needed more water. The way she worded it, and gave them water bottles as a gift makes me think she got "reprimanded" by the Dr, "they won't drink water though.." "Maybe try fun water bottles??" Sounds about right..
Ollie turned his water bottle into a gun. And Bryan is like "oh thats cute.." does it disturb anyone else how obsessed he is with guns? It just seems so unhealthy. Not an appropriate obsession for a 3 year old.
So he gets her Tiffany earrings and she gets him a silly card. I mean whatever floats your boat, i'm not a huge Valentine's person (fake money grabbing holiday lol) and we don't exchange gifts between my husband and I, but come the hell on Missy. You knew he was going to spend money on you and she couldnt even try? She didn't even get him anything for his birthday.. Shes the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. At least she acted semi pleased with the earring. Doubt we ever see them again. Oh wait. She made strawberries, which apparently were super hard to make and hes awe struck by her ability to dip strawberries all by herself,
Cue Karma footage! We don't ignore him SEE!!!!!!!
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Do you guys think their network had everyone send each other's kids valentines? It was the same people that all sent each other cards....

Just felt so fakey haha

Hannah's family
Ballinger family
Cullen's family
Ellie's familiy
Samika family

Natalia said Missy arranged it, but I find that hard to believe. Missy arrange something that would create work for her?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
What was weird about it was Sam sending cards to them. I didn't even know Sam and CK were friends on that kind of level, same with the Ballinger's.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sasicil76 wrote:i love they dont even show their full day. like whats going on with this family recently? guess missy isnt preggers cause she was slugging down a drink. bryan sounded like he just woke up from a sleep. i thought it was so weird how missy wasnt even surprised that bryan got her tiffany and roses and candy.. like ungrateful much? & then missy is the best wife ever and got him an inappropriate card and made some "gourmet" chocolate covered strawberries? you know why she was slugging down the drink... to fulfill bryans inappropriate card fantasy.today they honestly looked like they slapped the video together and put a bunch of random clips together, there vlogs never flow.
Looked like a lemonade to me. not a alcoholic drink. Could be wrong.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pampam1 wrote:Those tiffany earrings are around $1,300.00!! Must be nice
Thats over $6000 they have spent in this week alone, and its only Tuesday (for them) I mean yeah its their money and all but holy shit.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Where should I begin..

These poor kids can't even speak for themselves!! It's sad!' The look on their faces when they're repeating shit is SAD!!!! Like extremely sad!! Ollie doesn't even sound cute repeating his face is blank!!

Bryan doesn't even ask him questions he just says you love them right? "Ya"..

I thought missy slipped when she said"my doctor appointment"

Maybe her and Finley had an appointment, I still think she's pregnant.

YOU REALLY NEED TO DRIVE TO GET YOUR MAIL LAZY ASSES?!?

How about taking a nice stroll down on that beautiful day and get the mail with both your children!!!!?'

How many cuts did they need during the card openings?!? You can tell Ollie was waiting for toys!!!! But they kept cutting ! His face was so blank.

So these two really need a dinner date out alone?!? Man if I spent every waking moment with my husband i would not want to eat out agai for the 100th time that week. Nothing would be meaningful anymore! What's special to them anymore?!! Nothing!! What a boring dinner that must've been!

Missy could've had a virgin drink just to trick her viewers. Or it could've just been a lemonade lol.

Oh please missy you're so unimpressed by the earrings. Seriously a card? Oh please let's not pretend missy is inappropriate. You're so bored with your husband how affectionate can you be

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Poor Karma. He honestly looks so sad.

Now he looks high.

Lots of Karma overload. Meh. He's cute.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i fucking love karma.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Playsinrain wrote:
Thats over $6000 they have spent in this week alone, and its only Tuesday (for them) I mean yeah its their money and all but holy shit.
Tbh, I can't wait for psychologists to start studying depression and "Keeping Up with the Jones" syndrome in regards to daily vloggers/beauty gurus.

Like, idc how much money you're making a year. It's so not normal to throw cash out the way these vloggers do. They're def trying to fill in some holes. :/
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Tbh, I can't wait for psychologists to start studying depression and "Keeping Up with the Jones" syndrome in regards to daily vloggers/beauty gurus.

Like, idc how much money you're making a year. It's so not normal to throw cash out the way these vloggers do. They're def trying to fill in some holes. :/
Oh 100% I also wonder if it also is done bc they have too look like they have money to the viewers. Money = Things = Kid Viewers = More Money
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Thats over $6000 they have spent in this week alone, and its only Tuesday (for them) I mean yeah its their money and all but holy shit.

Oh 100% I also wonder if it also is done bc they have too look like they have money to the viewers. Money = Things = Kid Viewers = More Money
I think this definitely has something to do with it. I read an article from a high profile Buzzfeeder that mentioned she had to quit her day job because she kept getting recognized because of the hundreds of thousands of followers. Problem was, that they assumed she had "made it" and was bringing in tons of money, but she still relied on the income from waiting tables and couldn't pay rent. The fame reaches a point where your lifestyle needs to at least appear to match the perceptions of fame that others have. I think this is how a lot of YTers justify spending money on new homes, luxury vehicles, excessive spa days and dining out. It's all an important part of the perfect picture.
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Maybe she's pregnant, her Valentines present to him is the baby/something to do with the pregnancy and they cut the scene, and will show it when they reveal the pregnancy...

lol
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Missy kept it real #menonlywantonething

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Not defending Missy AT ALL because I can't stand the woman, but maybe she doesn't spend money on Bryan for holidays because he spends so much money on himself. Bryan hemorrhages money on a daily basis, whether it's on himself or on toys for the Golden Child. I don't think Missy is frugal by any means - as she keeps her hairdresser in business with her visits alone - but maybe she gets sick of seeing amazon packages come in for Bryan on a daily basis. Making chocolate covered strawberries doesn't make Missy Wife of the Year like Bryan makes it seem, but at least it was something that she did for him that didn't add to their pile of junk Bryan doesn't use.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b984bf.jpg[/img]

That would be one hell of a large mixed drink! I'm fairly certain that's just a lemonade.

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

sammibro wrote:Not defending Missy AT ALL because I can't stand the woman, but maybe she doesn't spend money on Bryan for holidays because he spends so much money on himself. Bryan hemorrhages money on a daily basis, whether it's on himself or on toys for the Golden Child. I don't think Missy is frugal by any means - as she keeps her hairdresser in business with her visits alone - but maybe she gets sick of seeing amazon packages come in for Bryan on a daily basis. Making chocolate covered strawberries doesn't make Missy Wife of the Year like Bryan makes it seem, but at least it was something that she did for him that didn't add to their pile of junk Bryan doesn't use.

I completely agree. Bry spends so much on himself he must me an absolute nightmare to shop for. The strawberries and funny card do make sense, though as you said it's not like she is worth all of the praise.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah, looks like a strawberry lemonade. At first i thought mojito but that's a big ass mug. lol Every mojito ive ever had has been in a highball
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They did a V-Day card exchange with the kids in the neighborhood last year. That's where she got the idea, so I believe them when they say Missy organized it. It was a nice thing to do.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sammibro wrote:Not defending Missy AT ALL because I can't stand the woman, but maybe she doesn't spend money on Bryan for holidays because he spends so much money on himself. Bryan hemorrhages money on a daily basis, whether it's on himself or on toys for the Golden Child. I don't think Missy is frugal by any means - as she keeps her hairdresser in business with her visits alone - but maybe she gets sick of seeing amazon packages come in for Bryan on a daily basis. Making chocolate covered strawberries doesn't make Missy Wife of the Year like Bryan makes it seem, but at least it was something that she did for him that didn't add to their pile of junk Bryan doesn't use.

Then she has a problem within her marriage and she needs to communicate with her husband.

Making the passive aggressive move of never acknowledging him on holidays is not only unproductive, but hurtful. Plus thoughtfulness could go much farther than spending money, like possibly attending his first concert, framing his album cover, making (and eating) his favourite meal, or arranging a surprise trip from his mother.... Missy does none of these either.

There are no feelings there, and if Bryan were the little dismissed housewife (and. It so obnoxious and hateable) I think people would be a lot more empathetic about this.

Return to “Daily Bumps”