JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Blackswan wrote:And of all the yt babies I actually think Addie and Charlie are the only cute ones. I'm probably alone on this lol
I think Adderall is the only cute one. Landon, Charlie, and Carlo look scary to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Blackswan wrote:And of all the yt babies I actually think Addie and Charlie are the only cute ones. I'm probably alone on this lol
I think Adderall is the only cute one. Landon, Charlie, and Carlo look scary to me lol

Carlo looks like Aria and Nolan...and that's just no. Their eyes make me feel like they'll murder me with forks at night. LOL. Mean I know. Landon doesn't count anymore. He's a toddler.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

He he , if you were British I would say that you should've gone to specsavers (optician)
There are a run of ads in the campaign, one an old shepherd is shearing his sheep , and shaves the dog instead , lmao
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Blackswan wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:

Carlo looks like Aria and Nolan...and that's just no. Their eyes make me feel like they'll murder me with forks at night. LOL. Mean I know. Landon doesn't count anymore. He's a toddler.
LMAO right the eyes freak me out. And I meant Landon from kkbabyJ

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Jeez, maybe I'm being sensitive, but calling babies and little kids "scary" looking and saying they look like they could murder you.... it feels very mean. Like saying a baby is average looking is one thing, but this just feels unnecessarily mean.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ArielLipstick wrote:Jeez, maybe I'm being sensitive, but calling babies and little kids "scary" looking and saying they look like they could murder you.... it feels very mean. Like saying a baby is average looking is one thing, but this just feels unnecessarily mean.
Blame CHILDREN of the corn
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Midia wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:I want to see the cuteness in Addelyn, but I just don't :/
Normally I always find babies cute, not necessarly beautiful, but cute, and normally they always make me want to have kids but when I see Addie I am just like "Noooo babies can definitly wait!"... I am sorry, she is just sooo weird looking. I honestly feel so bad thinking that because I hate commenting on anyone's apparence and it's even worse for a baby!!!
It's her eyes they look like Down syndrome, sorry but they do , my mum used to foster kids with downs (respite care) for families to have a break.

She clearly isn't , it's just the eyes
msgmiscc wrote:Omg yes!!! I couldn't pin point what it was, besides the fact that she looks like a naked mole rat because her eyebrows, lashes and hair are non existent. And no I'm not heartless, just because I think it and say it
You think? I have seen babies with down syndrome and they were ADORABLE!! No, I agree that it's because of her eyes that are vey blue but her face is very pale, plus she is so "hairless" (bald, no eyebrows, no eye lashes), that's just not cute for me and it is honestly the first time I find a baby not cute but maybe it's due to the camera, because all her hairs are blond so unseen on video she looks "weird" to me (I feel like such a bad person to say that, she is a baby :? )
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Midia wrote:
Normally I always find babies cute, not necessarly beautiful, but cute, and normally they always make me want to have kids but when I see Addie I am just like "Noooo babies can definitly wait!"... I am sorry, she is just sooo weird looking. I honestly feel so bad thinking that because I hate commenting on anyone's apparence and it's even worse for a baby!!!
It's her eyes they look like Down syndrome, sorry but they do , my mum used to foster kids with downs (respite care) for families to have a break.

OH MY GOD. I can't un-see it now. She totally does.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Unread post by smom12 »

George Carlin said it best:

"There's something you gotta know about children. They are not all cute. As a matter of fact if you look at them close, some of them are unpleasant looking."

Not all kids are cute. Period. Saying it isn't being mean, it's being truthful.

Last edited by smom12 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Midia wrote: Normally I always find babies cute, not necessarly beautiful, but cute, and normally they always make me want to have kids but when I see Addie I am just like "Noooo babies can definitly wait!"... I am sorry, she is just sooo weird looking. I honestly feel so bad thinking that because I hate commenting on anyone's apparence and it's even worse for a baby!!!

OH MY GOD. I can't un-see it now. She totally does.

Personally I think that's taking it too far. What a horrible thing to say. I have hooded eyes and bags too that I can't get rid of, doesn't mean you have Down syndrome. I just don't think that's something that should even be said, that goes beyond cruel and just borderlines on being nasty. I'm tired of all Adblock all the time too but come on guys :/ sorry to be "that person" but still.

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

smom12 wrote:George Carlin said it best:

"There's something you gotta know about children. They are not all cute. As a matter of fact if you look at them close, some of them are unpleasant looking."

There's nothing wrong, in my opinion, with saying a baby isn't that cute. But calling them scary looking is crossing a line in my opinion.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Oh my god I love George Carlin. When I'm really pissed off at my kids, my cousin and I have this thing where we say under our breath "fuck the children." All we have to do is text it to each other to know what kind of day were having.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I think Charlie is the cutest out of all of them honestly but the cutest I've seen is Callie from Phil and Alex they're a small channel though so a lot of people don't know then
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love downs kids they're adorable, and saying that's what the baby's eyes remind me of is just honest , and not mean , unless you have a problem with downs kids that is , I personally do not .
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Midia wrote:
Normally I always find babies cute, not menting on anyone's apparence and it's even worse for a baby!!!

I've been wanting to say this for a while but didn't wanna get blasted. The outer parts of her eyes slant upward which is a characteristic of DS. (No I'm not diagnosing her, I 100% believe she doesn't have it) I've never noticed this with jess out Chris tho, Idk where she gets it from.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I don't think she's cute or ugly. She's just average looking.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jess posts pictures of addelyn where she looks exactly the same but has different ugly ass bows on. She thinks her open mouth turtle smile is really cute or something but enough damn.

Chris' captions are really odd coming from him. He sounds like a psycho. "I'm at a loss for words/I will forever be your valentine/she melts me/she's definitely a daddy's girl/she's all I want for christmas"

Like, gross. Really weirds me out when men speak so possessively over their daughters. She's not your property you big fat douche
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Jess posts pictures of addelyn where she looks exactly the same but has different ugly ass bows on. She thinks her open mouth turtle smile is really cute or something but enough damn.

Chris' captions are really odd coming from him. He sounds like a psycho. "I'm at a loss for words/I will forever be your valentine/she melts me/she's definitely a daddy's girl/she's all I want for christmas"

Like, gross. Really weirds me out when men speak so possessively over their daughters. She's not your property you big fat douche
Comment of the day pmsl
One correction tho crusty douche
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ArielLipstick wrote:

There's nothing wrong, in my opinion, with saying a baby isn't that cute. But calling them scary looking is crossing a line in my opinion.
I didn't say they're fucken hideous. Just that they're scary looking. If you call that crossing the line you must be fun at parties...
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

ArielLipstick wrote:Jeez, maybe I'm being sensitive, but calling babies and little kids "scary" looking and saying they look like they could murder you.... it feels very mean. Like saying a baby is average looking is one thing, but this just feels unnecessarily mean.
Nope you're not being sensitive because I feel the same way. Like yeah not all kids are cute but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they're scary looking.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)

Return to “JesssFam”