KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by d4865 »

Unknowngirly wrote:If Keren really is restricting herself that would make sense why she gained weight so fast during pregnancy. She went from 0-100 (1200 or less calories to probably over 3000 a day). She uses pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever she wants and not exercise.
Yup and also with the possible GD doesn't help either...
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Omg I cannot stand her baby talk voice! *cringe*
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

msgmiscc wrote:Anyone else find it crazy that she "cried" over a staged Hallmark card sponsorship, but didn't when he actually did something sweet to surprise her? Image
That's so true. She looked uncomfortable the whole time. Like she had a "is this over yet?" face on.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Unknowngirly wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Anyone else find it crazy that she "cried" over a staged Hallmark card sponsorship, but didn't when he actually did something sweet to surprise her? Image
That's so true. She looked uncomfortable the whole time. Like she had a "is this over yet?" face on.

Yuuup! She knew damn well he'd get her something and she was a complete ass and didn't get him shit. At least a freaking chocolate and a card or something
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Jjsmommy wrote:I don't see her lasting long either..
Poor khoa kept getting upset with how hungry Landon was.. it broke my heart..
There's nothing worse to a dad of a little baby when they don't have milk to feed the baby with. Poor Landon and Poor Khoa.

My husband used to have me leave double to triple what we needed to feed the baby before I went out anywhere, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

I don't have time to sit through their vlog and I don't feel like being bored, so can someone let me know when Keren leaves and khoa gets upset about Landon getting hungry and all that jazz ?? Thanks

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

amandahhh43 wrote:I don't have time to sit through their vlog and I don't feel like being bored, so can someone let me know when Keren leaves and khoa gets upset about Landon getting hungry and all that jazz ?? Thanks

I watched today's vlog, but didn't see that scene..
briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

amandahhh43 wrote:I don't have time to sit through their vlog and I don't feel like being bored, so can someone let me know when Keren leaves and khoa gets upset about Landon getting hungry and all that jazz ?? Thanks

At the very beginning of the vlog, Khoa talks about how he's alone with the boys and is waiting for Keren to get home. After a minute or so he talks about how Landon is hungry. Thats really it lol

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7446b9.jpg[/img] I'm picky asf when it comes to this but don't wear a Nike hat with adidas shoes !! Two diff brands ! It doesn't look right Image

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Kyra had MiniBug and holy hell she looks amazing straight afterwards!!! I wonder if Keren is jealous
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

d4865 wrote:Kyra had MiniBug and holy hell she looks amazing straight afterwards!!! I wonder if Keren is jealous

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking too! Keren's two weeks post partum and she still has a pancake face
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

msgmiscc wrote:
d4865 wrote:Kyra had MiniBug and holy hell she looks amazing straight afterwards!!! I wonder if Keren is jealous

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking too! Keren's two weeks post partum and she still has a pancake face
pancake face ImageImageImageImageI'm going to laugh if she doesn't bounce back like she's been saying she would !Image it's much harder the second time to bounce back and look good

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

dfwthismommy2015 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:

pancake face ImageImageImageImageI'm going to laugh if she doesn't bounce back like she's been saying she would !Image it's much harder the second time to bounce back and look good

Yup, her dumb ass tried to be snarky by saying she had already lost 30 lbs... um yeah, the baby, placenta, water, etc... She's an idiot
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Well Kyra looked fantastic her entire pregnancy because the girl actually put forth effort to it. You can tell a major difference b/t her pregnancy with Levi and her pregnancy with "baby #2". I watched vlogs when she was preggo with Levi and she ate like Keren does now, whatever the hell she wanted and she was huge by the end of her pregnancy. I think she learned her lesson. Hopefully Keren did and if they have more kids she will eat a bit better. :|
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

ilovelamp wrote:Well Kyra looked fantastic her entire pregnancy because the girl actually put forth effort to it. You can tell a major difference b/t her pregnancy with Levi and her pregnancy with "baby #2". I watched vlogs when she was preggo with Levi and she ate like Keren does now, whatever the hell she wanted and she was huge by the end of her pregnancy. I think she learned her lesson. Hopefully Keren did and if they have more kids she will eat a bit better. :|
Keren is going to do it again. You don't brag on twitter saying "omg all the shit I ate was soooo worth it because I already lost 30 pounds" if you learned your lesson lol
Isn't it possible for that to cause loose skin as well? She's losing all that weight rapidly without any muscle growth.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Poor Khoa...he thought Keren ordered him something in today's video..turns out it was just a hat she doesn't need.
briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

I feel like Keren didn't think she was going to breastfeed long at all, for the fact that she thinks 2 weeks is an accomplishment lol

I've been exclusively breastfeeding for almost 6 months now and that really IS an accomplishment especially since I work outside the home!

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Same ^^^
I couldn't help but laugh at her saying she felt accomplished for 2 weeks.. I mean that's better than not even trying, but my son is 14 months old and still nurses right before bed.. that's an accomplishment. Lol 2 weeks is nothing honey .. I don't see her lasting long cause she's the type who will want to go do things ..
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I dunno, I nursed for a year with my kids and I feel like every day you nurse is an accomplishment. Even if she would have just given him colostrum it's still better than nothing. Lactation consultants are always saying to set small goals.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Keren's face still looks like a pancake 2 weeks postpartum. I feel like the facial swelling would have gone down more by now.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”