JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by Blackswan »

ArielLipstick wrote:Aaaaaand now we're throwing around the word ch*nky. I can't believe some people actually think referring to themselves as "one ugly ass newborn Chinese eyes somewhat glued shut baby" when they aren't Asian is okay. Hey, guess what, some of us ACTUAL Asian people have been tormented over our eyes all our lives.

Yeah, yeah, I'm an overly sensitive snowflake. But excuse me if seeing casual racial slurs being thrown around doesn't make me feel shitty.
Are you on your period or wtf? I've been tormented for my eyes all my life too. And I honestly didn't know chinky was a racial slur. That's what my eyes looked and look like today. People have actually came up to me speaking korean when I understand 0 of it. You really need to calm down or come back another day because it seems everything is offending you today.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've gotten that I look Korean, Filipino, Samoan, Chinese. Everything but what I actually am and I don't take offense to it. Some people take political correctness to a whole other level. Jesus.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

All I could look at during this video was how tight that headband looks. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 55e3d5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sydmadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sydmadison »

So someone gets offended by a historic racial slur and suddenly they are on their period?

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Chris' captions are really odd coming from him. He sounds like a psycho. "I'm at a loss for words/I will forever be your valentine/she melts me/she's definitely a daddy's girl/she's all I want for christmas"

Like, gross. Really weirds me out when men speak so possessively over their daughters. She's not your property you big fat douche
Thank God someone said it. He creeps me out! He reminds me of one of those guys who just weirdly obsessed with girls. Have you heard the way Bryan from Daily Bumps refers to girls? It seriously makes my skin fucking crawl. He's the guy I wouldn't let near my daugther just because he puts a bad taste in my mouth, Chris is on the same damn boat.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Blackswan wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote:Aaaaaand now we're throwing around the word ch*nky. I can't believe some people actually think referring to themselves as "one ugly ass newborn Chinese eyes somewhat glued shut baby" when they aren't Asian is okay. Hey, guess what, some of us ACTUAL Asian people have been tormented over our eyes all our lives.

Yeah, yeah, I'm an overly sensitive snowflake. But excuse me if seeing casual racial slurs being thrown around doesn't make me feel shitty.
Are you on your period or wtf? I've been tormented for my eyes all my life too. And I honestly didn't know chinky was a racial slur. That's what my eyes looked and look like today. People have actually came up to me speaking korean when I understand 0 of it. You really need to calm down or come back another day because it seems everything is offending you today.
Christ, yes that's a racial slur. Just because you personally aren't upset by it doesn't make it okay. And being mistaken for another ethnicity isn't the same as being called a slur.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sydmadison wrote:So someone gets offended by a historic racial slur and suddenly they are on their period? Image

LIKE I SAID...I didn't know it was a racial slur..ugh.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Blackswan wrote:

This may shock you, but being mistaken for an Asian person is in no way comparable to being an actual Asian person, dealing with racism in person daily, and then having to deal with people using racial slurs online and then claim I must be on my period for getting upset about it.

I don't want to fight about it. This isn't the place for it and having to talk about it is actually exhausting. This board is supposed to be my escape from real life stress, not a place for me to have to deal with more racism. I'm sure others feel the same way. I don't think it's a lot to ask that you just stop throwing around that word.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

LOL 'she's definitely a gift to this world'
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ArielLipstick wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

This may shock you, but being mistaken for an Asian person is in no way comparable to being an actual Asian person, dealing with racism in person daily, and then having to deal with people using racial slurs online and then claim I must be on my period for getting upset about it.

I don't want to fight about it. This isn't the place for it and having to talk about it is actually exhausting. This board is supposed to be my escape from real life stress, not a place for me to have to deal with more racism. I'm sure others feel the same way. I don't think it's a lot to ask that you just stop throwing around that word.
And how the hell do you know that I don't deal with racism in person daily? And of course I won't use that word anymore because again like I said I honestly did not know it was a racial slur!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyways...I don't feel like watching another AddiesWorld vlog lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Echox3 wrote:LOL 'she's definitely a gift to this world'
That "gift" has no chance at a decent life.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I love how people in this thread a getting testy about racial slurs and commonly used lay men's terms for the intellectually disabled, but it's cool to use the word "c*nt" to describe women. Real nice. :(
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Echox3 wrote:LOL 'she's definitely a gift to this world'

She really thinks her kids are extraordinary. They are all so incredibly average/some seem below average & it makes her look delusional.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:I love how people in this thread a getting testy about racial slurs and commonly used lay men's terms for the intellectually disabled, but it's cool to use the word "c*nt" to describe women. Real nice. :(

Oh god. They weren't even talking about women, they said "people"
keightmcc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keightmcc »

Looks like jessssss is getting another new couch! Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b39915.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Y635-L02 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

keightmcc wrote:Looks like jessssss is getting another new couch! Lol

Maybe I'm dumb haha but I don't get it? A couch?
keightmcc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keightmcc »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

The tab in the top left corner

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

keightmcc wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

The tab in the top left corner

Lol duh sorry it's been a long day!

I wonder if she's getting one for the kids since they're small couches on pottery barn teen. She's pinned a few "playroom ideas" on Pinterest so I bet they are moving
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If they aren't from a yard sale she would probably never buy pottery barn couches. They're pricey.

Return to “JesssFam”