JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

HarlowCarlo wrote:I'm literally watching the video rn "it's amazing she's even made it to three months" um calm your tits jess you literally just found out about her apnea. Why is she acting like she's going to have this forever. She's going to grow out of it ya duncebucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao , but she can't calm her tits she lives for showing her nips , her views must go up when she flashes , #titsforcashfam
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Addie reminds me of Calvin from Ellie and Jared when he was a baby.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilaLavender »

vonniebeth wrote:I saw the title of the video, rolled my eyes, and didn't even bother clicking. Edison McApnea is any more special than THE REST OF YOUR KIDS!

I wonder if Jess will even bother doing 3/5 year updates for Landen on the twins (respectively) or will just leave them hanging because they aren't the golden child. I'm not holding my breath for any kind of montage because what footage does she have of them from the past year besides meeting their newborn sister?
Edison! Fantastic :D

I still find it quite cringey that Jessica and Chris picked the name Addelyn "Addie" Skube after Chris' cousin had a daughter named Addison "Addie" Skube a few months before that.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Looks like she is going to milk 'the near death experience' for all its got!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

LilaLavender wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:I saw the title of the video, rolled my eyes, and didn't even bother clicking. Edison McApnea is any more special than THE REST OF YOUR KIDS!

I wonder if Jess will even bother doing 3/5 year updates for Landen on the twins (respectively) or will just leave them hanging because they aren't the golden child. I'm not holding my breath for any kind of montage because what footage does she have of them from the past year besides meeting their newborn sister?
why would jesss be considerate of anyone else? its her world. im surprised they didnt hear the name and realize how stupid addie skube sounds haha

Edison! Fantastic :D

I still find it quite cringey that Jessica and Chris picked the name Addelyn "Addie" Skube after Chris' cousin had a daughter named Addison "Addie" Skube a few months before that.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

gemmie wrote:"All of my kids have had such different eyes". Gee, I wonder why...

She said that??? :rofl:

I woke up, wanted to watch a youtube video while eating and saw this title "Our little miracle... 3 MONTHS UPDATE" and... no... I cant do it anymore, I can't watch anymore video of her and the miracle that is Addie so I really admire anyone one who still has the guts to continue waching her but until a new divorce video I will be fine with just reading the description of her terrible vlogs from you guys (thank you in advance for your hard work, I don't now how you do it, I give up!)

Jess, you have 5 KIDS, 5, not 1!!!! I don't care about what your minions say about you, you're a real disgrace as a mother! It's not as if treating Addie as the queen of all kids is going to bring her any good, she may just end up being like you, a very selfish and arrogant human being (I hope not!) and Chris, with your obsession with your redhair daughter, I really hope you"re not as sick as you sound like...
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

I like how Jess said "She stands up by herself" but corrected herself because she knows she's full of shit. Also again with the "she has red hair...it's getting longer, she's getting more of it, you can see it in the back, she's our ginger baby" blah, blah, blah. I just don't see it, her hair is blonde.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I was waiting for her to say she poops out gold bars.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Jesus, she will insist Addie is a red head as long as she can before it becomes super obvious she isn't. Like Landen's supposed blue eyes that she ended up photoshopping. That tuft of hair looked more yellow.

Addie looked so unimpressed, maybe she's more fed up about her golden child status than we are.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Midia wrote:
gemmie wrote:"All of my kids have had such different eyes". Gee, I wonder why...

She said that??? :rofl:

I woke up, wanted to watch a youtube video while eating and saw this title "Our little miracle... 3 MONTHS UPDATE" and... no... I cant do it anymore, I can't watch anymore video of her and the miracle that is Addie so I really admire anyone one who still has the guts to continue waching her but until a new divorce video I will be fine with just reading the description of her terrible vlogs from you guys (thank you in advance for your hard work, I don't now how you do it, I give up!)

Jess, you have 5 KIDS, 5, not 1!!!! I don't care about what your minions say about you, you're a real disgrace as a mother! It's not as if treating Addie as the queen of all kids is going to bring her any good, she may just end up being like you, a very selfish and arrogant human being (I hope not!) and Chris, with your obsession with your redhair daughter, I really hope you"re not as sick as you sound like...
Therapy maybe for the trauma that is jesssdaughter
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

Also, when she said "With Addie being number 5 life revolves around the older kids more..made me realize I need to take time & focus on her more." *eye roll* Definitely the other way round...when was the last time Lilia, Landen, or the twins got any type of update?
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:I was waiting for her to say she poops out gold bars.

Or maybe red turds , damn that girl loves red!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

"Our little miracle"? Yeah, it's a friggin miracle you have killed her yet by suffocating her with fluffy shit, laying face down on a soft mattress. Moron.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Omg jesssssss. Your child has a condition that MILLIONS upon millions of babies have had and will have. My son had it. SHE WILL GROW OUT OF THIS. Try being told your son has an extremely rare fucking tumor in his heart that needs to biopsies. THEN you can say miracle baby. Gah.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

All hail the goddess Addie.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ca5d8e.jpg[/img]

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

"Her hair is growing sooooo long, and it's soooo red!"
:::turns Addie around:::::
:::shows patch of white blonde hair:::::

I can't with her :D
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think Jess and Chris are already starting to have problems, but they will stay together as long as they can because they both know that they are the best partners that they are able to get. Can you picture a whole bunch of decent men lining up for a woman who had 5 kids in 6 years by three men? Nope, unless if soulmate #4 had a vasectomy prior to the relationship. Otherwise, we all know what would happen...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Here is my take on their relationship Jess has never been crazy about him not like she was about drake but Chris goes to work everyday he takes care of their kids he seems to love her and that's more than enough for her but eventually it won't be enough for him especially as addie gets older they'll need to find themselves in their relationship and they won't be able to do that and that's when it's going to go to hell
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Am I the only one who actually sees a decent amount of RED hair at the back of Addie's head? It's definately blond on top, but I see a decent amount of red at the back.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

pllfan5 wrote:I think Jess and Chris are already starting to have problems, but they will stay together as long as they can because they both know that they are the best partners that they are able to get. Can you picture a whole bunch of decent men lining up for a woman who had 5 kids in 6 years by three men? Nope, unless if soulmate #4 had a vasectomy prior to the relationship. Otherwise, we all know what would happen...
Jessica would never go for a man with a vasectomy lol. That's damaged goods!

Return to “JesssFam”