Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by Sevan116 »

calliepaige84 wrote:
jaynshann wrote:Marriage Bootcamp? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:spit: Image

I'm not mentally prepared for the album/single/EP that would come from that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

I'm sure Finn isn't feeling his best. I definitely wouldn't want to swim if I had a cough so bad that I needed a breathing treatment.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Let me get this straight... the dog pooped in the crate, and so she had to toss out the bedding and toys...instead of washing them like normal people.

King and Queen of daily spending
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

"BABY BREATHING TREATMENT!"

Ass. Holes. That clickbait is so unnecessary.
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

Luna must have been left in her crate quite a while if she pooped in it. Dogs usually will do everything they can to not go toilet in their beds or where they sleep.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

beanio wrote:Luna must have been left in her crate quite a while if she pooped in it. Dogs usually will do everything they can to not go toilet in their beds or where they sleep.
I'm sure they've switched from having her tethered all the time to having her locked up.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Why don't they switch Finn and Ollie's plates instead of raising their voice at Finn for dumping his plate?
Give Ollie the regular plate and Finn the one that suctions to the table.

Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

beanio wrote:Luna must have been left in her crate quite a while if she pooped in it. Dogs usually will do everything they can to not go toilet in their beds or where they sleep.
Seriously. My pup occasionally had per accidents in his crate during the night when he was really little but he never once pooped in it
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Not always. My dog has pooped in her when she has been in a new situation/traveling and anxious. :(
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sevan116 wrote:Naked and Afraid?
Ha I'm only saying that because a vlog couple I watch made it on their (the husband anyway).

Wife swap? Supernanny??

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I think Missy flat out lied about taking Luna out to go to the bathroom. There's no way Luna was outside, yet somehow didn't poop until she was back in her crate. Unless maybe they rushed her outside, and she didn't get a chance to poop because the Lumps wanted to get back in bed. Missy did admit they weren't ready to be up at 6am. Um... if you can't handle the hours and responsibilities of being puppy owners, you shouldn't have a puppy!

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know nothing about chickens, but is her chicken coop thing legit. She said the way she's doing it she only needs to clean it once a yr and just give them fresh bedding. You can see poop everywhere. It probably smells disgusting in there! I don't know why I am watching these 2 again. I had given them up awhile ago. I was down to C&K and they happily give me no drama to complain about. lol
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by sammibro »

Bryan can't even make eye contact with his son while toasting with their chokit milk:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 332f00.jpg[/img]

It's so strange that Bryan is always checking himself out in the camera! Maybe if he actually talked directly to Ollie, and made eye contact once in a while, Ollie would be able to understand how words are formed! It was clear that Bryan didn't understand a thing Ollie was saying at the dinner table except for "auntie".

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

onbreak wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Naked and Afraid?
Ha I'm only saying that because a vlog couple I watch made it on their (the husband anyway).

Wife swap? Supernanny??

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Supernanny would be hilarious. I would pay to watch that. They probably wouldn't last 10 minutes on any survival-type show. They'd be one of the ditzy couples the producers bring on the show to boost ratings.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sevan116 wrote:Youtube Red channel?

Maybe a Netflix series? Seems like a few vloggers have gotten Netflix deals.
I would definitely pay to watch them on Supernanny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

tml43 wrote:Let me get this straight... the dog pooped in the crate, and so she had to toss out the bedding and toys...instead of washing them like normal people.

She didn't even care that she had to buy new ones. She just said "it's kind of a bummer"

I think it was more of a bummer because she got to get off her ass and get new shit instead of cleaning the stuff.

Man that was crazy how do you get a 1 year old to take his breathing treatment? Seemed like it was all wasted? But let's take him to swim where they dunk him under water Image

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:
tml43 wrote:Let me get this straight... the dog pooped in the crate, and so she had to toss out the bedding and toys...instead of washing them like normal people.

She didn't even care that she had to buy new ones. She just said "it's kind of a bummer"

I think it was more of a bummer because she got to get off her ass and get new shit instead of cleaning the stuff.

Man that was crazy how do you get a 1 year old to take his breathing treatment? Seemed like it was all wasted? But let's take him to swim where they dunk him under water Image

I think I would have put a movie or something on to distract him. It didn't seem like he got any of it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy's skin is still sooo broken out. I've had problems with break outs for about 4 years now (swear to god i turned 30 and my skin reverted back to a 15 year old.. UGH) so i can't sit here and give her shit about it, but i've never seen her skin so bad. She's always had "bad" skin but acne was never her issue. I swear she's knocked up.. and i NEVER jump on that wagon.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:

I think I would have put a movie or something on to distract him. It didn't seem like he got any of it.
This is exactly what we had to do with my daughter. I doubt he got any of the medication. Missy will stop giving them to him after today bc it's "too hard" and "he probably doesn't even need it anyway". When the poor thing lands in the ER bc he's weezing so badly that his O2 level drops they will be clueless as to what happened :roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”