DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sammibro wrote:I think Missy flat out lied about taking Luna out to go to the bathroom. There's no way Luna was outside, yet somehow didn't poop until she was back in her crate. Unless maybe they rushed her outside, and she didn't get a chance to poop because the Lumps wanted to get back in bed. Missy did admit they weren't ready to be up at 6am. Um... if you can't handle the hours and responsibilities of being puppy owners, you shouldn't have a puppy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. A dog's natural instinct is to not use the bathroom where they sleep. She either really needed to go, hasn't been consistently trained to go outside, or is having some sort of anxiety about being crated.

These people are so lazy. If they are pursuing reality shows or anything else that will require even a tiny bit of dedication, a commitment, and work, I think they are going to run into problems. I think the smart decision would be to just stick to the daily vlogs. They are only going to fail if they pursue any other avenue of fame.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Youtube Red channel?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Maybe a Netflix series? Seems like a few vloggers have gotten Netflix deals.
I would definitely pay to watch them on Supernanny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I'm guessing if it's a series then it'll be YT Red or Netflix... Maybe even Fullscreen's new app?

Or, Bryan's just being dramatic and they ordered the Nintendo Switch in hopes they'll get sponsored by Nintendo.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I'm betting it's a Youtube red thing too. I can't imagine them getting anything more than that.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ollie cant even say Daddy correctly, Dadden :?

The breathing treatment "is a little more potent than a humidifier" according to Missy... She kills me.. And yeah it will be easier at bedtime, but they are gonna looooove how strung out and cracked out the albuteral will make him.. They sleep like crap on those meds, at least the first few days.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Ollie corrected Bryan twice today on "words we don't say".

At least that means SOMEONE is disciplining him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

sammibro wrote:I think Missy flat out lied about taking Luna out to go to the bathroom. There's no way Luna was outside, yet somehow didn't poop until she was back in her crate. Unless maybe they rushed her outside, and she didn't get a chance to poop because the Lumps wanted to get back in bed. Missy did admit they weren't ready to be up at 6am. Um... if you can't handle the hours and responsibilities of being puppy owners, you shouldn't have a puppy!

Wasn't the whole point of her going to this training thing so that she would come back potty trained?! The fact that she's still pooping in her crate definitely shows they aren't cut out for this.

I can imagine the phone call now
"She pooped in her crate! We payed you so she wouldn't do this?"
"Well.... how often do you take her outside?"
Probably never.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy thinks cleaning the coop only once a year is going to make it easier in the long run.. lmao. This time next year she will be buying a new coop bc she can't handle the 6 inches of petrified chicken poop caked to the floor. Can you imagine how lovely thats going to smell come summer? And shes donig it so she can turn it into compost? Does she know what compost is??? You don't even have a garden. she's just going to have a huge pile of stinky chicken shit in her yard and call it her compost pile. :lol: :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie cant even say Daddy correctly, Dadden :?

The breathing treatment "is a little more potent than a humidifier" according to Missy... She kills me.. And yeah it will be easier at bedtime, but they are gonna looooove how strung out and cracked out the albuteral will make him.. They sleep like crap on those meds, at least the first few days.
Part of that is that they encourage him to say "Dada", not "Daddy". It makes him seem younger, I guess?
When Finn starts wheezing and has to go to the ER all short of breath and cyanotic, they'll just make it a dramatic vlog thumbnail. And Missy will be sitting there looking pissed because her sleep got interrupted by the little afterthought.
#prayforFinn

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

Part of that is that they encourage him to say "Dada", not "Daddy". It makes him seem younger, I guess?
When Finn starts wheezing and has to go to the ER all short of breath and cyanotic, they'll just make it a dramatic vlog thumbnail. And Missy will be sitting there looking pissed because her sleep got interrupted by the little afterthought.
#prayforFinn

"Idk why hes so sick guys, we just took him to the dr. It's not my fault they gave him some weird medication that i can't even give him.. UGH..."

The way she talked it's not too horrible, so hopefully he will be able to fight it off. But they can turn so sick SO FAST with that wheezy crud, We have been rushed to the ER straight from the peds office bc she was cyanotic and her o2 level was at 64. Scary scary stuff. (she got worse as we were in the dr's office, if she had been that sick at home we would have went to the ER first off) I'm alos worried that this will turn into a chronic problem for him, and with parents like Misy and Bryan i doubt very seriously they will take it serious unless something bad happens.
Freelybe23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Freelybe23 »

Have you guys seen Cassie's new video? ....was she really in the shower with the family in there? Bc she put a smiley face over the shower, did anyone catch that?
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Freelybe23 wrote:Have you guys seen Cassie's new video? ....was she really in the shower with the family in there? Bc she put a smiley face over the shower, did anyone catch that?

i noticed that too, i think it could just be from their weird upbringing they probably all showered together when they grew up so it doesn't affect them now
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Fin fighting is good, means he's breathing in the treatment. Also, if she gets it on his shirt he'll continue to breathe it in from that too ..after the treatment. I don't miss those days .. it's scary when a child has breathing issues. He's had a runny nose for a week, does the pediatrician watch the vlog?
Why even show us the dog pee and then show us as she runs her leash through the piss in the backyard cause we know, it's the leash they let her drag through the house, yuck

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

workfromhomemom wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
tml43 wrote:Let me get this straight... the dog pooped in the crate, and so she had to toss out the bedding and toys...instead of washing them like normal people.

King and Queen of daily spending
She didn't even care that she had to buy new ones. She just said "it's kind of a bummer"

I think it was more of a bummer because she got to get off her ass and get new shit instead of cleaning the stuff.

Man that was crazy how do you get a 1 year old to take his breathing treatment? Seemed like it was all wasted? But let's take him to swim where they dunk him under water Image

I think I would have put a movie or something on to distract him. It didn't seem like he got any of it.
I've got a kid that has asthma and has a nebulizer. Where did they get the fricking thing? My kid is older and they gave it a pediatric size. It doesn't cover their whole face like an adult one as well as the Dr told me to put on something to distract him. There was no point in what treatment except to record it for the vlog. Maybe if they got the camera out of his face and read to him or put on a movie he'd sit still.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

lmmomSD wrote:

#prayforFinn

Yes and just like last time and then they'll take him grocery shopping straight from the ER again for a cart full of food

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

jaynshann wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

#prayforFinn

Yes and just like last time and then they'll take him grocery shopping straight from the ER again for a cart full of food

Idiots.

My 4 yr old is just d feeling better from her cold, it makes her asthma act up bad. I had to go out the other day ( desperately needed diapers) and I bus everywhere.

I had to put my youngest on my back (carrier) so my 4 yr old could use the stroller so she wouldn't exert herself too much.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jaynshann wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

#prayforFinn

Didn't they also take him to a trampoline place straight from the ER? Or was that after the grocery store? Anyway, I know they took him when he was sick. And the last time he was in the ER, Missy looked so annoyed.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy's skin is still sooo broken out. I've had problems with break outs for about 4 years now (swear to god i turned 30 and my skin reverted back to a 15 year old.. UGH) so i can't sit here and give her shit about it, but i've never seen her skin so bad. She's always had "bad" skin but acne was never her issue. I swear she's knocked up.. and i NEVER jump on that wagon.
I seem to recall Missy saying she had acne problems when she was a teenager. She has a video on her channel about treating acne scars. And I remember her making the comment to Bryan that she's jealous that he didn't have acne scars. I wondered if her dry skin was the result of a reaction to accutane, but it's probably just genetics and a bad skin care routine. But I'm a pregnancy skeptic, lol. Her diet is so outrageously bad and juvenile, I tend to think she's just predictably gaining weight. Or perhaps she's doubling down on the fattening food because she's "eating for two."
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy's skin is still sooo broken out. I've had problems with break outs for about 4 years now (swear to god i turned 30 and my skin reverted back to a 15 year old.. UGH) so i can't sit here and give her shit about it, but i've never seen her skin so bad. She's always had "bad" skin but acne was never her issue. I swear she's knocked up.. and i NEVER jump on that wagon.
I seem to recall Missy saying she had acne problems when she was a teenager. She has a video on her channel about treating acne scars. And I remember her making the comment to Bryan that she's jealous that he didn't have acne scars. I wondered if her dry skin was the result of a reaction to accutane, but it's probably just genetics and a bad skin care routine. But I'm a pregnancy skeptic, lol. Her diet is so outrageously bad and juvenile, I tend to think she's just predictably gaining weight. Or perhaps she's doubling down on the fattening food because she's "eating for two."
The shirt she has on in Cassie's video is just asking for speculation. It's just frumpy and awful.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I don't know if she was ever a drinker, but only Bryan had wine. That made me think maybe she is pregnant. I try never to assume until someone says they are themselves. Fun to surmise though.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Freelybe23 wrote:Have you guys seen Cassie's new video? ....was she really in the shower with the family in there? Bc she put a smiley face over the shower, did anyone catch that?
There was still an emoji over it when she appeared on camera, so I think it might have been Ollie in there. Cassie was probably in a different shower, if they have one. At least, I hope so.

Maybe if you're super close to your sister, showering in front of her isn't too weird (I still would never nope no thanks), but in front of your dad? :?

Return to “Daily Bumps”