Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy's skin is still sooo broken out. I've had problems with break outs for about 4 years now (swear to god i turned 30 and my skin reverted back to a 15 year old.. UGH) so i can't sit here and give her shit about it, but i've never seen her skin so bad. She's always had "bad" skin but acne was never her issue. I swear she's knocked up.. and i NEVER jump on that wagon.
I seem to recall Missy saying she had acne problems when she was a teenager. She has a video on her channel about treating acne scars. And I remember her making the comment to Bryan that she's jealous that he didn't have acne scars. I wondered if her dry skin was the result of a reaction to accutane, but it's probably just genetics and a bad skin care routine. But I'm a pregnancy skeptic, lol. Her diet is so outrageously bad and juvenile, I tend to think she's just predictably gaining weight. Or perhaps she's doubling down on the fattening food because she's "eating for two."
I'm just saying it's been worse in the past month than it's been in a really long time.... even with her shit diet. Maybe shes on hormones for gender selection?? lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy's skin is still sooo broken out. I've had problems with break outs for about 4 years now (swear to god i turned 30 and my skin reverted back to a 15 year old.. UGH) so i can't sit here and give her shit about it, but i've never seen her skin so bad. She's always had "bad" skin but acne was never her issue. I swear she's knocked up.. and i NEVER jump on that wagon.
I don't know if she was ever a drinker, but only Bryan had wine. That made me think maybe she is pregnant. I try never to assume until someone says they are themselves. Fun to surmise though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always been one to not believe pregnancy speculation, but man things are just adding up too much now.. I think we have seen Missy tipsy a couple of times, but not many. Bryan seems like more of a drinker than she is. I don't think hes an alcoholic or anything, but i think he enjoy's the adult beverages more than Missy does. So we I can't really go on the Oh shes not drinking she must be pregnant! train of thought, just bc shes not a frequent drinker.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:
I seem to recall Missy saying she had acne problems when she was a teenager. She has a video on her channel about treating acne scars. And I remember her making the comment to Bryan that she's jealous that he didn't have acne scars. I wondered if her dry skin was the result of a reaction to accutane, but it's probably just genetics and a bad skin care routine. But I'm a pregnancy skeptic, lol. Her diet is so outrageously bad and juvenile, I tend to think she's just predictably gaining weight. Or perhaps she's doubling down on the fattening food because she's "eating for two."
The shirt she has on in Cassie's video is just asking for speculation. It's just frumpy and awful.
All her recent outfits have been!! everything is frumpy and flowy!!
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

workfromhomemom wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
tml43 wrote:Let me get this straight... the dog pooped in the crate, and so she had to toss out the bedding and toys...instead of washing them like normal people.

King and Queen of daily spending
She didn't even care that she had to buy new ones. She just said "it's kind of a bummer"

I think it was more of a bummer because she got to get off her ass and get new shit instead of cleaning the stuff.

Man that was crazy how do you get a 1 year old to take his breathing treatment? Seemed like it was all wasted? But let's take him to swim where they dunk him under water Image

I think I would have put a movie or something on to distract him. It didn't seem like he got any of it.
Sometimes u have to hold them down. My son needs it for asthma and after 2 times of holding him still he doesn't move now.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:
Freelybe23 wrote:Have you guys seen Cassie's new video? ....was she really in the shower with the family in there? Bc she put a smiley face over the shower, did anyone catch that?
There was still an emoji over it when she appeared on camera, so I think it might have been Ollie in there. Cassie was probably in a different shower, if they have one. At least, I hope so.

Maybe if you're super close to your sister, showering in front of her isn't too weird (I still would never nope no thanks), but in front of your dad? :?
yes, they have a shower in the guest bathroom. I think it was just ollie who was in there playing while they cleaned up.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

I think it's pretty obvious that most if not all of the discipline Oliver does get comes from Missy. We've seen her correct him on camera here and there vs Bryan who just laughs. Sometimes when they're all together Bryan laughs while Missy's trying to be stern with him which can't be good for him. Teaching him that his behavior is ok. And I'm sure she's the one who taught him not to say certain words because Bryan sat him down and told him it was okay to tell people they talk funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Wow Missy...I'm so glad you read on here and know that I made a comment about swimsuit so you decided to get something more supportive for swim class - good for you!! If you only you can react to the other comments we all make! I love how she said "Mimi and Papa love coming to the swim class" - yeah I'm sure they do and then they conveniently help with both kids to get out of the car, into swim class, changed, and put back in the car after? Why are you even there if they do all the work?

She is like a second grader when it comes to owning pets - never doing her research or following instructions - she just cares if they are cute :? well Bryan will never get mad at her for wasting money on things so I guess Luna can continue to poop on everything because they have money to piss away as well!! Missy's chicken coop and poop stories are so stupid - it's like she has to keep justifying her mistakes and laziness - the definition of an insane person right there!!!

Ollie and Bryan having "chockit milk" - it would be cute if they didn't have it every single day!! EWWW I hate when they show Luna pooping in the grass because their kids are always running out there barefoot and then coming back in the house like that as well :?
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

I'm sorry for this but I need to say this...

Fuck off missy! You loved zuri once too and the little chihuahua(idk it's name) and the other cat(clairbear?) and they're all given away by you so fuck off with this bullshit tweet. Just because you SAY you love them doesn't mean you do or that you should have them. Poor karma is so neglected and so is Fin. You and your husband and your family are a bunch of fucking gluttonous assholes

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 474113.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wish she would get a GAP, glycolic acid peel... Just throwing it out there in case she reads here

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Youtube Red channel?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Maybe a Netflix series? Seems like a few vloggers have gotten Netflix deals.
I would definitely pay to watch them on Supernanny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I'd pay to see Bryan perform on the x-factor or on The Voice lmao.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would have paid to see him perform for Simon Cowell.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Theirmom wrote:Ollie corrected Bryan twice today on "words we don't say". Image

At least that means SOMEONE is disciplining him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol and I loved when he said "Karma too" can get the dino dog treat or whatever that was. Hey, at least HE is thinking about Karma unlike his parents Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:I would have paid to see him perform for Simon Cowell.

That would be the day Simon Cowell quits forever. He would lose all hope.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I would have paid to see him perform for Simon Cowell.

That would be the day Simon Cowell quits forever. He would lose all hope.
And all the minion would be saying Simon is just jealous and a hater. Because he wishes he could sing like Bryan!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

It changes the HISTORY.. maybe ... Getting an annulment of the first marriage

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Missy cares more about the quality of her chickens food, than her own god damn children. Maybe if Finn laid eggs for her breakfast, she would care about him a little more.

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Ugh at least give poor Fin something to distract him while doing the nebulizer. I had to use that on my daughter when she was about Finn's age and the only way we were able to do it was with videos to distract her.

She's really only going to clean the chocked coop poop up 1x/year? I don't know anything about chickens but that seems really gross...especially when the chickens roam around the yard and the kids do too barefoot.

If Ollie is on medication like some suspect, I could see them sneaking it into his chokwit milk and that's how they get him to take it/why he needs it daily.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

TChristine wrote:
If Ollie is on medication like some suspect, I could see them sneaking it into his chokwit milk and that's how they get him to take it/why he needs it daily.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I've actually wondered before if they put Benadryl in his chocolate milk to help him sleep. Obviously I have no basis for that speculation, but it's curious to me how deeply he's able to sleep, and how its almost always at a convenient time.

My kids always randomly fall asleep at the worst times Image
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Just came to say that breathing treatments sure have changed since I use to get them in the 90's! We had this machine my mom would drag into the living room and it was so loud that I couldn't hear the tv, and the humidity in the mask made it hard to read or see. I just had to sit there quietly and wait for it to be over. Can you imagine Oliver having to sit still with no entertainment or stimulation? Kids these days with their simple breathing treatments and distracting technology...

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by 907ninja »

Sevan116 wrote:Naked and Afraid?
Ha I'm only saying that because a vlog couple I watch made it on their (the husband anyway).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I watch dudelikehella too! I live pretty close to them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”