Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by Midia »

Midia wrote:
Midia wrote:
karlamendozan20 wrote:Her name was revealed a while back it's mini bug!!!!
(Joking but not really lol)
Your comment is very true but damn you gave me a scare! I thought you would spoil me the name! For a weird reason I am completly obsessed with knowing her name, I guess I should say "legal name", Do you think I am becoming a bug buddy??? :sadm:
Rkp65i wrote:Am I the only one who hates the whole buggy, bogus, bogoose, mini bug, bug buddy crap?? Why do ytoubers even need to "name" their fans?? Kkandbabyj call them jacksonistas amd i cringe.

Each time I hear that I am just like please get over yourself, you're not queen B, you're just a bunch of idiots who decided that having a child young without any education was a good idea and instead of using the money youtube brings you to get an education which will be very useful when youtube is over, you decided to stay fucking idiots without a backup plan and even added a second child to this mess!!!! (I think I am fine, I am pretty sure I am not becoming a bug buddy :D )
maryinl8 wrote:uhhh I'm not sure how nicknames equal her thinking shes queen B? Also you seem like you have some pent up aggression are you ok? lol just kidding but seriously its not that big of a deal that they have those nicknames I wouldn't be surprised if it were the fans that gave themselves the name bug buddies and o + k just went with it
xD wondering about the name is making me a little crazy (and I just watched the grammy awards reason why I had queen B in my head - she was amazing). It's not exactly the nickname that bother me, it's what is that behind this nickname: they created a community and I feel like this community is just like a bubble that separate them from the "normal" world and prevent them from getting prepared for real life (by that I mean the after youtube life) if that make any sense at all (it's late and I am probably losing my english right now :D )
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Uhg Jacksonistas is the absolute worst..
But I only hear Khoa say it.
I don't think I've ever heard Keren say it.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

[quote="mac-n-cheese"]Uhg Jacksonistas is the absolute worst..
But I only hear Khoa say it.
I don't think I've ever heard Keren say it.[/quote

I hate it!!!! They so copied kyra and oscar!! I don't mind them using bug buddies because it's cute and they are saying "Levi buddies" or some stupid shit like jacksonistas lol I make myself laugh
maryinl8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maryinl8 »

Its going to be 2018 by the time this damn name reveal is posted
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

maryinl8 wrote:Its going to be 2018 by the time this damn name reveal is posted
"We decided we're just gonna wait til her first birthday so we can have some more footage of her"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I don't consider myself a big fan of Okbaby, I mostly just put them on while I'm doing dishes so I have some thing to entertain me. Which is why I'm surprised I've been refreshing my YouTube constantly all day today waiting for the name reveal. I've never been so interested in a YouTuber's baby before haha. She looks cute and that picture with Levi and Korina and the kids was adorable!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I'm glad Kyra has Korina. I know she's probably used to the way her mom is, but it has to sting when she just had a baby and doesn't have the support and love of her mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

And you can see in that picture wth Korina that the baby looks SO MUCH like Levi it's crazy. And her hair looks a little lighter there. Wasn't Levi's a similar color at birth?

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

I have to give Khoa (idk how to spell his name) props for getting the birth vlog up the next day when Oscar can't even manage a name reveal. I get they just had a baby but this is there job and they keep putting a date on it. I like how Kyra hasn't even mentioned a single thing about it either. Yet there are bug buddies so far up their ass...like how?
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

I will admit this is a cute photo!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:I will admit this is a cute photo!

Oooh cute! Where was this posted?
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

At this rate, we will know her name by the time she's 18
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Oh nevermind! From Korina's fb. I've resized this image four times and it's still giving me an error so here's a link.

https://s7.postimg.org/5d2kk8c6j/Screen ... _04_PM.png
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

sjla6993 wrote:Oh nevermind! From Korina's fb. I've resized this image four times and it's still giving me an error so here's a link.

https://s7.postimg.org/5d2kk8c6j/Screen ... _04_PM.png
I was hoping she would have put mini bugs name lol.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

My guess is either no name reveal tonight or it will be up very late / in the middle of the night.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Considering it's already 8:02 here in UT I don't think they will be posting it today..shocker!
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Considering it's already 8:02 here in UT I don't think they will be posting it today..shocker!

They tend to post things in the middle of the night though. We're in the same time zone and I'll wake up for work at 6am and see a video uploaded just an hour or two before. Maybe there's still hope. Probably not. Lol.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Okay so I know the last thing I'd want to do the day I have a baby is put together a video, edit, and upload onto YT. But, why did Kyra say that the name reveal was going to come out today to get everyone excited?? She's been pushing it off so much and she shouldn't have said "tomorrow" if she didn't mean it.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

sjla6993 wrote:
Thoseonevloggers wrote:Considering it's already 8:02 here in UT I don't think they will be posting it today..shocker!

They tend to post things in the middle of the night though. We're in the same time zone and I'll wake up for work at 6am and see a video uploaded just an hour or two before. Maybe there's still hope. Probably not. Lol.
She just tweeted that Oscar "has been working on two videos." She cleverly didn't name whether these were vlogs or if one of them is the reveal.

Tbh I've lost a lot of respect for these two over the past couple of days. It's become so clear that they're milking the hell out of this at this point. And they claim to love their fans so much Lol. Y'all love your paycheck smh

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ecf997 wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:

She just tweeted that Oscar "has been working on two videos." She cleverly didn't name whether these were vlogs or if one of them is the reveal.

Tbh I've lost a lot of respect for these two over the past couple of days. It's become so clear that they're milking the hell out of this at this point. And they claim to love their fans so much Lol. Y'all love your paycheck smh

Agreed. First, they dragged out the pregnancy announcement for so long after they've been dropping hints just to drag in the extra views that the speculation gave and now this. They milk every opportunity they could.

Return to “OKBaby”