OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWe'reStillBehind: Part 9

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

It's getting ridiculous. They already had a name reveal video edited. All they had to do was add clips of the baby into the video. That doesn't take 16 hours. I don't know what the hell Oscar does all day and night but I know it's not editing like they claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maryinl8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maryinl8 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:It's getting ridiculous. They already had a name reveal video edited. All they had to do was add clips of the baby into the video. That doesn't take 16 hours. I don't know what the hell Oscar does all day and night but I know it's not editing like they claim.

I have a feeling the name reveal hadn't actually been edited at all oscar was probably too busy goofing around to actually do anything productive
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

No one even cares about old ass vlogs of Levi anymore like we all just want to see the new baby anways.

It's beyond me why they can't just say fuck it and scrap those three days they're behind on at this point and start fresh. No one but Oscar cares about getting the old vlogs up. They should just focus on the name reveal like it's not that fucking difficult

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

and i bet if/when they post old vlogs for the next couple days everyone's going to be asking for mini bug in the comments. they literally need to put in the best clips of the last couple days or just forget about it because it's so annoying for everyone.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

I know at this point on their vlogging channel if they upload a regular vlog without mini bug everyone is going to be pissed & so annoyed ... like if I were them I wouldn't even do that because I would feel bad and I would know that no one wants to see a boring vlog because we know the baby is here now .. so we want name reveal , or birth vlog. FUCKING pick one . Those days are gone byeeeeee

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

I just find it so annoying how they take FOREVER WITH EVERYTHING . But on a POSITIVE NOTE, I do have to say .. I respect Kyra more then Keren ! When Landon was born Keren acted like he was a celebrity baby and no one could see the photo yet everyone has to "wait " lmao like honey, if anything ... People are more excited to see mini bug than Landon because they have a bigger following almost a million they have more fans ... so it makes no sense why Keren and khoa did that

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

In a comment of the day they said in total they usually get about an hour of footage. Why does it take 8 hours to go through an hour of footage to edit and create a 12 minute vlog???

Don't believe anything these two "promise" or say. They're disorganized, unreliable and just a mess. I just hope they keep their word with their kids for future promises. Nothing they promise or say will happen ever means anything to me. It's just noise coming out of their mouth.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT HER FUCKING NAME IS.

honestly didn't care that much until it started taking forever. they're clever, i'll admit it.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

amandahhh43 wrote:I just find it so annoying how they take FOREVER WITH EVERYTHING . But on a POSITIVE NOTE, I do have to say .. I respect Kyra more then Keren ! When Landon was born Keren acted like he was a celebrity baby and no one could see the photo yet everyone has to "wait " lmao ImageImagelike honey, if anything ... People are more excited to see mini bug than Landon because they have a bigger following almost a million they have more fans ... so it makes no sense why Keren and khoa did that

I've tried watching a couple of Keren and Khoa's videos but it seemed like every one I watched was sponsored and they just came off as disingenuous. I really don't understand how they have as big of a following as they do. I really hope they've thanked O&K! Anyways, what happened when their baby was born? They didn't post pictures?

I honestly think the reason it takes Oscar so long to edit videos is bc he always has to put flashback clips in. This isn't a freaking reality show, it's a simple family vlogging channel. We don't need a flashback clip from yesterday's vlog that we just watched. They would probably get more views if they just mentioned the vlog they're referring to and linked it in the description box. I don't know anything about editing but should it really take 7+ hours to make a 10-12 min a video? Especially with 2-3 mins dedicated to comment of the day. Right after Levi was born, Oscar was working full time and they still managed to upload 20+ min vlogs every morning that were so much more relatable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

amandahhh43 wrote:I just find it so annoying how they take FOREVER WITH EVERYTHING . But on a POSITIVE NOTE, I do have to say .. I respect Kyra more then Keren ! When Landon was born Keren acted like he was a celebrity baby and no one could see the photo yet everyone has to "wait " lmao ImageImagelike honey, if anything ... People are more excited to see mini bug than Landon because they have a bigger following almost a million they have more fans ... so it makes no sense why Keren and khoa did that

Technically Kyra is doing just like Keren did, they tease the first few hours but then finally posted side shots and such. Kyra has yet to post the babies whole face so yes she is trying her best to keep all the bug buddies at the edge of their seat for more views when they finally post the video in march. At least we knew Landon's name. lol

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

The teasing and baiting is super lame. All these freaking YT moms do it. Just be normal and if you don't want to post a photo of the baby's face then don't, but don't TEASE everyone with partial shots and when the name reveal will be up. Ugh ew wtf. It's stupid and immature. Everything has to be a "mystery" or a "game" to all of them. Is it impossible to be a successful well respected Vlogger without all this BS? I think so!!

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

If the baby doesn't look like this then I want my money back
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

rottiemama wrote:

I've tried watching a couple of Keren and Khoa's videos but it seemed like every one I watched was sponsored and they just came off as disingenuous. I really don't understand how they have as big of a following as they do. I really hope they've thanked O&K! Anyways, what happened when their baby was born? They didn't post pictures?

I honestly think the reason it takes Oscar so long to edit videos is bc he always has to put flashback clips in. This isn't a freaking reality show, it's a simple family vlogging channel. We don't need a flashback clip from yesterday's vlog that we just watched. They would probably get more views if they just mentioned the vlog they're referring to and linked it in the description box. I don't know anything about editing but should it really take 7+ hours to make a 10-12 min a video? Especially with 2-3 mins dedicated to comment of the day. Right after Levi was born, Oscar was working full time and they still managed to upload 20+ min vlogs every morning that were so much more relatable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
omg YES the flashback clips are the most annoying thing in the world. no one cares about what happened yesterday when we literally just saw it yesterday. i just wanna watch and see how he edits. cause honestly how in the hell does it take 3 days to edit. i understand you have a toddler and now a newborn but you can easily edit it when levi is taking a nap. they say he's a "perfectionist" when he edits but come on. it's not that hard to cut clips and put them together. maybe don't put in all the random extra editing like the zooming if it's making you slack on the uploading. i read the replies to her tweet about thanking everyone and someone was like name reveal!!! and another went off on them and someone else was like "newborns just sleep and eat all day they have plenty of time to get a video uploaded" lmao truuuu and if it was already done and you just wanted a clip with her in it you could have gotten it edited and uploaded in like 5 minutes. they're ridiculous.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

If Britney from britneyandbaby can upload the name reveal the same day she gave birth than I'm sure Oscar can do the same considering he didn't actually physically carry or birth a child.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:If the baby doesn't look like this then I want my money back
LMFAOOO ImageImageImage

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

Levi's middle name is Kyra's dad's name... I wonder if they've done something similar with this baby and given her Korina as a middle name?? That would be interesting. Ugh it's embarrassing just how interested I am in this, I really just wanna know the damn name already.

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

juststardust wrote:Levi's middle name is Kyra's dad's name... I wonder if they've done something similar with this baby and given her Korina as a middle name?? That would be interesting. Ugh it's embarrassing just how interested I am in this, I really just wanna know the damn name already.

Isn't it her dad's middle name?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I love the name Levi Teague Morales.
It's like a movie star name lol.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

And her middle name might be Renee same as kyra.
alienrasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienrasta »

THEY UPLOADED THE NAME REVEAL!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6367rYavj6A
Last edited by alienrasta on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “OKBaby”