TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by storeynyx »

chelsieross7 wrote:Also sorry I used the word "shit" excessively, didn't mean to lol. Also, sorry I just said it again to apologize for saying it so much
"Dear Gretchen, I'm sorry for laughing at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes and Noble. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it. And I'm sorry for repeating it now"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

chelsieross7 wrote:So this is suuuuper random but does anyone follow the shitsierrasays Instagram page? They lost about this piece of shit Instagram mom and point out how shitty and dumb of a person/parent she is, there's a page for her on here but it's not very active. Anyways, tayler follows the page and she comments and shit on Sierra. Not only that, but whoever runs the page has commented on taylers shit as well and I remember at one point a loooong time ago she even gave tayler a shoutout. It makes me sooo mad because tayler is a million times worse than this Sierra girl yet comments on this hate page as if she has any room to talk or judge other moms. Uand whoever runs this page obviously doesn't know shit about taylers past because they'd be able to see through her shit since tayler worse than Sierra and they know sierras horrible. Sorry for my random mini rant I just always see tay on that page and it pisses me off!
Yes! Her and that page owner are apparently "friends". The hate page made a Facebook group and said whoever wants to join, just DM her their Facebook account and she'll accept. Honestly though with her being friends with such a twat waffle like Tayler, I wouldn't trust her with my Facebook. I mean my Facebook is private and doesn't have of my personal info or anything and neither does my IG, but still. Tay tay has a habit of blasting people on her page.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Is her Snapchat private or does she try to add you back if you add her.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

What, no 9 or 10 week bloat pic?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Aboogabooga wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:So this is suuuuper random but does anyone follow the shitsierrasays Instagram page? They lost about this piece of shit Instagram mom and point out how shitty and dumb of a person/parent she is, there's a page for her on here but it's not very active. Anyways, tayler follows the page and she comments and shit on Sierra. Not only that, but whoever runs the page has commented on taylers shit as well and I remember at one point a loooong time ago she even gave tayler a shoutout. It makes me sooo mad because tayler is a million times worse than this Sierra girl yet comments on this hate page as if she has any room to talk or judge other moms. Uand whoever runs this page obviously doesn't know shit about taylers past because they'd be able to see through her shit since tayler worse than Sierra and they know sierras horrible. Sorry for my random mini rant I just always see tay on that page and it pisses me off!
Yes! Her and that page owner are apparently "friends". The hate page made a Facebook group and said whoever wants to join, just DM her their Facebook account and she'll accept. Honestly though with her being friends with such a twat waffle like Tayler, I wouldn't trust her with my Facebook. I mean my Facebook is private and doesn't have of my personal info or anything and neither does my IG, but still. Tay tay has a habit of blasting people on her page.

right? like she obviously has some sort of head on her shoulders to see what a bad person sierra is, which is why im pretty sure she just doesnt know much about tayler. but even the stuff tayler posts on instagram in recent time is pretty trashy so who knows. it just really bothers me! hahaa
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^ Tayler is such a hypocrite because she will say how she will block anyone who follows these "hater pages", yet she follows, gives shout outs, and makes these pages herself.
It's completely okay for her to comment about other crappy mom on these IG accounts, yet when there's one made about her, she does all crazy and sends her fans to report them.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:

right? like she obviously has some sort of head on her shoulders to see what a bad person sierra is, which is why im pretty sure she just doesnt know much about tayler. but even the stuff tayler posts on instagram in recent time is pretty trashy so who knows. it just really bothers me! hahaa
I bet taylor runs it.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Oh Tay, you're hilarious
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

lily1995 wrote:Oh Tay, you're hilarious
You're done ahahahahahahahahaha! Haha haha haha haha! Right....

And fill us in on what exactly you did for him?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Other than pop out kids, what has Tayler ever done in her life ?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

What has she done for him other than spread their business online and make up some horrible story about how he tried to murder her then say she made it all up because she was mad.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Jeybee27 wrote:Other than pop out kids, what has Tayler ever done in her life ?
Complain and lie.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

And mooch! Lol
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

So... where's the great woman? And who's the dumb bitch?
ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Awkward when she's the dumb bitch in this scenario
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Make excuses, that's all she's done for 6 years running.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's excited to buy a Guide to Witchcraft book -__-
Please forgive me for not using the correct terms, but to anyone who practices, isn't it against their beliefs to do "bad spells" (again sorry for not knowing the terms) against people? I can see Tayler trying to do some bad voodoo against her "haters".
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

hannahbanana wrote:She's excited to buy a Guide to Witchcraft book -__-
Please forgive me for not using the correct terms, but to anyone who practices, isn't it against their beliefs to do "bad spells" (again sorry for not knowing the terms) against people? I can see Tayler trying to do some bad voodoo against her "haters".

Lmfao she doesn't know the first thing about witchcraft. She'd think watching Harry Potter would make her a wizard.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Lmfao she doesn't know the first thing about witchcraft. She'd think watching Harry Potter would make her a wizard.
Tayler reminds me of those starter pack memes, she thinks watching Supernatural and season 3 of American Horror Story makes her a witch.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Let's be real, she can't even follow the plot of Harry Potter

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”