BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Washing Out Everything Part 22

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

My son is a pretty picky eater... His issue is more protein than it is fruits and veggies. but I still pack a well rounded lunch and give him options. I would rather waste a little bit of food on the chance that he will eat it (and he sometimes does) than just never give him the option... Also, if that is what she packs in Arias lunch I would expect the dinner to be more substantial but again, I havent seen them eat a healthy/well rounded dinner in.... I cant remember when.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:She barely pickd up Harlow in the entire video. She was in that swing the entire day.
They eat like shit. Like, it is unbelievable they all aren't overweight. I didnt see a fruit or vegetable the entire day. I know it was Valentines day but it still seemed crazy! Did you see the BUTTER?!
Agreed. I couldn't believe she didn't hold her. I had PPD and didn't bond with my daughter right away. I wonder if Brit is like that. She was all over Nolan all the time but poor Harlow is left in the rock and play all day. Holding babies can be annoying sometimes but they are only that little for so long
I'm sure she did , newborns feed several times a day I guess she decided not to show it ,

That's the thing when you have three kids , you can't sit all day
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

The food she packs for Aria's lunch is the snacks I give him kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

rosethorn12 wrote:The food she packs for Aria's lunch is the snacks I give him kids.

*my not him lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

My son is a picky eater too. No matter what foods I offer him he sticks to the same things everyday. Ever since he started preschool he has gotten a little better at atleast trying certain foods but it's still a battle. He loved grilled cheese sandwiches forever then he hated them and won't touch them anymore. Same with fruit. That would be the first thing he would reach for and now he won't touch it unless he's in the mood for it. He won't drink water AT ALL so I have water down his juices behind his back lol it's hard having a picky eater and trying to make sure they get sufficient nutrients.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Maybe Britney chose that haircut because she likes it. Yeah it might be considered to be a sterotypical fuckboy haircut but maybe she manages to see out of stereotypes, which appears to be difficult for people these days. Even when they consider themselves Saints.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh vey, not this again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:Maybe Britney chose that haircut because she likes it. Yeah it might be considered to be a sterotypical fuckboy haircut but maybe she manages to see out of stereotypes, which appears to be difficult for people these days. Even when they consider themselves Saints.

Obviously she likes it since she got his hair cut like that... Doesn't mean it's not a hideous haircut.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:Maybe Britney chose that haircut because she likes it. Yeah it might be considered to be a sterotypical fuckboy haircut but maybe she manages to see out of stereotypes, which appears to be difficult for people these days. Even when they consider themselves Saints.
Is this for reals? A STEREOTYPE? A fuckboy is a STEREOTYPE?......
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Don't even respond. If I remember correctly this is the one who is a fan of Britney and yet comes here to defend her. Idk why she wastes her time.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Point is, it's not a typical 2 year old haircut. Case closed move on.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:My son is a picky eater too. No matter what foods I offer him he sticks to the same things everyday. Ever since he started preschool he has gotten a little better at atleast trying certain foods but it's still a battle. He loved grilled cheese sandwiches forever then he hated them and won't touch them anymore. Same with fruit. That would be the first thing he would reach for and now he won't touch it unless he's in the mood for it. He won't drink water AT ALL so I have water down his juices behind his back lol it's hard having a picky eater and trying to make sure they get sufficient nutrients.
Yes I have as well , it's infuriating people say they'll eat if they're hungry , my mum said your not a chef make him eat what you cook , or he can go without.

This kid can go days without food , to the point of exhaustion and falling asleep, in random places !
It's a nightmare, he ate tomato soup for months , even our doctor, said do what you need to do.
A bowl of soup is better than zero
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Oh god I just saw the haircut. Nolan is a toddler. He's not a Fuck boy. Nobody would say he was.

But that is a Fuckboy haircut. Can confirm. My ex had a haircut like that.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yue195 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Exactly I think its so important to make sure your older kids adjust well to the baby and to reassure them that they are still very much important. She seems to have gotten that memo unlike jess who kept her kids away at Mimis/grandparents' houses so she could have alone time with her new baby and new babydaddy.
I think you might want to re- word that. If you mean when they each have birth; Ean's parents did take Aria and Nolan for a few days while they were at hospital and home. Jess did have to go to the hospital for a D&C in the end and Gabe has joint custody of Lilia...

Not to forget she's doing right this time around but she was very focused on Nolan and there wasn't a lot of Aria for the first few months when he was born.
It's understandable that they had someone watch the kids while they were in the hospital, but jess was out shopping while her kids were still at Mimi's/grandma's/gabes whoever.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Nolan's haircut is the same as about 70% of the teen boys' that my kids go to school with. Keyword: teen. It's just odd for a 2 year old.

None of these yt moms seem to know how to nicely style boys' hair for their ages. Jess and Kaden's stupid bowl cut, Jess giving Kyson fauxhawks, Britney giving Nolan a fuckboy haircut...
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I let my sons hair grow lmao #surfer only we lived in London hahahaha
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

LonelyTown wrote:Once you pee alcohol leaves your system. I don't advocate for drinking and breastfeeding but she's allowed to have a drink or two, pump and dump once if she feels like needs to, and go about her life.

Did you guys see the lunch she packed Aria in her Day in the Life video? It was so weird. A bagel with cream cheese (that's what it looked like?) and some fruit and stuff. I wish I remembered what else was in there. Like, that's a weird lunch.

I keep wanting to add comments here but I'm always getting error messages so I mostly hang back!

Pumping and dumping isn't necessary either. It's just like a blood alcohol content, the amount of alcohol in the milk will go down. You don't have to dump your breastmilk and get new breastmilk, just wait until it wears off. Plus breastmilk has a much better filter than the placenta does while being pregnant. The general rule of thumb is if you can safely drive, you can safely breastfeed. A glass of wine or a bottle of beer isn't going to hurt Harlow.

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

JayJayOkay wrote:Am I the only one that cringes when you see a 2 1/2-3 year old still with a pacifier? Idk obviously Nolan isn't my kid but I think 18 months should be the max. Also is it just me or has Nolan had that same exact blue and green chevron pacifier since he was like 2 months old?
I do. Especially when they're awake. I have an old friend who always posts pictures of her four year out at the playground with a pacifier in his mouth. They even still use that clip on the clothes to keep his pacifier with him. Talk about crazy Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

My fiances friends' son is like this! He is almost FIVE and he still walks around all the time with a damn binky in the mouth. The mom's excuse is " he loves it and will NOT give it up!" Um who is the parent?? She is too lazy to deal with the tantrums. He will get over it. I'll just never understand.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I've never understood why it's so hard to get rid of a pacifier. The kid will scream and cry for it, but you just ignore the tantrum and walk away. It's sounds cold, but it works. If the kid doesn't get attention from their tantrum, they eventually stop and move onto something else. It's a hard few weeks, but, in my opinion, I'd rather have a headache for a few weeks than my kid having messed up teeth. That's just my opinion though.

Although that won't work for Britney. Her kids were sitting in the floor and reading a book and she said they were acting "so so crazy". If she's too lazy to wean her kid off of a pacifier, she shouldn't give them one to begin with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”