E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like the above pic might have been Jackson. I stand corrected!

Today's vlog is just one big ad for Ancestry.com. They mentioned Jared's dad had a screening for colon cancer, but didn't even mention Aunt Sonya. I thought that was interesting. They missed a good opportunity to advocate for screening and the signs to watch out for, but I get that kids don't care.

They went walking in the mountains and Ellie referred to it as "our backyard." I really do see them buying property and moving again in the next couple of years.

They hardly vlogged the kids at all. I wonder if this is the reason why their channel is slowing down compared to DB?

They mentioned how quickly Jared is turning grey! I could be wrong, but I can't imagine that will be good for channel growth either. Grey hair will make them seem a lot more older and to kids that means less FUN!
If they move in the next few years, it will because they can't afford the house they're in at the moment. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Maybe they can buy Shay's compound when they skip town lol

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Did anyone else get a weird vibe from Ellie talking about Jared's hair? Almost like she was rubbing it in, and she just kept talking about it.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

JM16Canada wrote:Did anyone else get a weird vibe from Ellie talking about Jared's hair? Almost like she was rubbing it in, and she just kept talking about it.

Omg yes lol. Like, obviously she knows it makes him feel bad, what's the point of making it such a point?? I freaking hate people who get something out of passive aggressively putting people down like that. And then, of course, she tried to spin it like it's not a bad thing. Yeah sure okay Ellie, you were totally bringing it up to make Jared feel good. *eye rolls for 2 days straight*

Maybe Jared will be grey by 30, and maybe Ellie will evolve into an actual, plastic Barbie Doll. Hey, not a bad thing though, right???
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I find it troubling that, when standing next to his dad, Jared appears to have as many facial wrinkles as he does!

Is it because Jared is chronically dehydrated or something? I wonder if he has the MTHFR gene mutation and cannot metabolize certain b vitamins properly. That would explain the premature graying of his hair too.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Playsinrain wrote:Ok quick question from someone who doesnt watch them on the regular.

I think i have watched 3ish vlogs in the past month. the last one i watched Ellie was making some chili cheese fries with some sort of cashew sauce instead of cheese, and today was the black bean brownies. (Which.. i'm sooo confused about bc i just skimmed through another vlog a few days ago and i thought she made the brownies that day too. Today shes acting like she never made them. Am i missing something??) at first i thought maybe Ellie was turning vegan, or was on a diet ( :-o ) of some sort, but Jared showed steak and lobster for dinner, so that rules the vegan theory out. Just wondering what the deal is. I don't think its a bad thing that she is preparing super healthy foods for her family, i just wondered where all this started and if i was missing anything.
Did they seriously eat a meal of fish wrapped in a piece of steak? No sides, vegetables, potatoes or anything? Are they on the Atkins diet or the 10,000BC diet or something? Lol
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

lmmomSD wrote:I know! "Reported"? Why? For telling the truth? She didn't even say anything mean! She just said that they should say thank you once in a while! Wow. People are bat sh*t crazy. There are people defending Shay, saying sexting isn't cheating, and all kinds of BS like that. Sad that they can't see the flaws even when they're right out there!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
They're blind for no reason! (Sexting not being cheating? Really? Just plain stupid) It's so obvious how ridiculous she is at this point, that I can't believe some people can't see it.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

ellawski wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I know! "Reported"? Why? For telling the truth? She didn't even say anything mean! She just said that they should say thank you once in a while! Wow. People are bat sh*t crazy. There are people defending Shay, saying sexting isn't cheating, and all kinds of BS like that. Sad that they can't see the flaws even when they're right out there!

They're blind for no reason! (Sexting not being cheating? Really? Just plain stupid) It's so obvious how ridiculous she is at this point, that I can't believe some people can't see it.
The Utah vloggers and C&K are down a lot of views this past month going from 77 to 90 percent. A big hit with income earnings I image. Is this normal to see this time of year and will the Godfather of YouTube have an affect on others?
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

JM16Canada wrote:Did anyone else get a weird vibe from Ellie talking about Jared's hair? Almost like she was rubbing it in, and she just kept talking about it.

I had a friend that did this a lot. She made me feel like shit for the 10 years we were friends... until I dropped her ass and she made me feel guilty for it. now i think she's dating my ex who dumped me for no reason last august, guy whom she used to talk shit about too

It makes me feel really uncomfortable when people find pleasure in putting others down... like, something in your brain must work really wrong... it's sickening.
you can call me kath.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

kathpt wrote:

I had a friend that did this a lot. She made me feel like shit for the 10 years we were friends... until I dropped her ass and she made me feel guilty for it. now i think she's dating my ex who dumped me for no reason last august, guy whom she used to talk shit about too

It makes me feel really uncomfortable when people find pleasure in putting others down... like, something in your brain must work really wrong... it's sickening.
It's all spawned from low self-esteem and insecurity, my friend. I had a very similar experience, so know that I mean it when I say, you are strong and awesome for putting up with that; and so much better off now!! :)
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

My husband is going grey in his heard and he is a little insecure about it. I think it makes him look more manly and hot! I tell tell him that all the time. I would never joke or laugh about it because that would hurt him.
I would love it if they filmed Jared poking fun at Ellie's acne. You don't treat people like that especially your spouse!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:I find it troubling that, when standing next to his dad, Jared appears to have as many facial wrinkles as he does!

Is it because Jared is chronically dehydrated or something? I wonder if he has the MTHFR gene mutation and cannot metabolize certain b vitamins properly. That would explain the premature graying of his hair too.
Ellie's is a hairstylist. Why not dye his hair for a few years until you are older since appearance is something they need to look at with YouTube and having a younger audience.
Last edited by tratra58 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Doesn't Cullen use that Just for Men stuff? It seems weird to me for Jared to be married to a hairstylist and stressing over going gray.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Doesn't Cullen use that Just for Men stuff? It seems weird to me for Jared to be married to a hairstylist and stressing over going gray.

It does seem odd to me too. Dying hair is an easy fix. They can even save on the mess indoors and use the dog shower:)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kathpt wrote:

Yep, people that have to put others down have something that feels ugly about themselves, so they have to make others feel bad to make themselves feel better. Same with jealousy. Jealousy has more to do with the jealous person feeling insecure than anything their partner is doing.
Of course here we are in a gossip forum talking smack about Ellie, so what does that say about us?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think a man (or woman) should ever feel the need to dye their hair, but they should feel free to if they want. If Jared is insecure, Ellie should offer some colour suggestions or reassurance that he looks fantastic grey. Then again, we rarely see Ellie do colour, so maybe that isn't her specialty? In that case she could suggest a stylist. She likes to point out the regrowth in his brows as well though instead of simply staying on top of it to keep it from becoming a unibrow in the first place. I wonder if she does this so he won't get any ideas about other women wanting him?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I know YTers need to advertise to make money, but I'm getting REALLY tired of seeing and hearing about Dr Pepper
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

It looks like they talk about pregnancy a lot with Jackson for some reason. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 20a85a.jpg[/img]

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

^ so it wasn't the too-tight shirts or him needing to suck in his gut that made him realize that? Ok Jared.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by GymChick »

Would a vloggers income increase a little each month, because that's 30 more videos- those views along with everyone who rewatches the old videos (hundreds).... Thought it was interesting to compare Ruby's (8passengers) average views last week to Ellie and Jared's. Ruby's personality is pretty hard to handle too- she has a lot of the same qualities as Ellie but at least she edits and films all by herself while her husband works out of the home and overseas often. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... d7efc7.jpg[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”