JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

te4cup wrote:It was at Jamie, also.
Lmao!! I'm just glad she read it. Glad I could hit a nerve with her. Shes such an annoying person....just, in general. And the baby talk with all the kids makes my fucking skin crawl. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

Another thing that irks me - Messs stop calling AdClusterFuck a 'miracle baby'. You shoved her head-first in your dirty bunch of blankets, the only thing miraculous about her is that she lived. I consider my two month old a miracle baby since you know, we had like three miscarriages between my first and him - not everyone just traps men and get pregnant on the first try Messss!!! Life is hard for monogamous
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

te4cup wrote:I almost - ALMOST - posted a huge ass rant reply to a fucking repulsive little minion but I didn't, because I couldn't be bothered. So I'm gonna post it here to let off steam. *breathes in, breathes out*

No, you're right, it just revolves around whichever baby belongs to her man of the month. Pfft. Please. Those kids are little, they shouldn't be shoved aside and forced to learn "independence" every time she pops out a new baby to a new man. She's acting like baby apnea is as bad as a cancer diagnosis or something. Many babies have sleep apnea. They grow out of it. It really isn't a huge deal when kept an eye on, and when they're kept in safe sleeping conditions. Which Addelyn wasn't. My baby has had cranial surgeries, bolts in her head, 300+ stitches, months in hospital, transfusions, and almost died several times. Except, she was born with her problem and I still managed to stay SOMEWHAT grounded through it, and din't feel the need to live blog the experience either - Addie has developed hers and it's been worsened by the way Chris and Jessica allowed her to sleep, on her stomach and surrounded in blankets, of which there is photographic proof. If anyone is brain washed, it is YOU and all of her supporters. She isn't super Mum. By any stretch. 3 marriages and 5 kids to 3 fathers, doesn't make you super Mum. I've been here since Lilia was born, and I *used* to adore Jess, I really did, but I learned after I had a child myself that what she does just isn't right. You don't bring different men around your kids. You don't marry a BULLY, and Chris is a bully - he bullied an underage girl and pulled a knife on the mother of his two boys. You don't allow your husband to fetishise your child's red hair - by the way, ADDIE IS BLONDE, JESS. You don't cash in on the unfortunate events in your life by monetising them on youtube. TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH. I feel SO SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS. Except little middle blonde haired blue eyed wonder baby Adsense, don't feel so sorry for her as long as she's the golden child, I think she'll be just fine.
I think you should post this, so we laugh at the minions responses! lol
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

nugget12 wrote:
te4cup wrote:I almost - ALMOST - posted a huge ass rant reply to a fucking repulsive little minion but I didn't, because I couldn't be bothered. So I'm gonna post it here to let off steam. *breathes in, breathes out*

No, you're right, it just revolves around whichever baby belongs to her man of the month. Pfft. Please. Those kids are little, they shouldn't be shoved aside and forced to learn "independence" every time she pops out a new baby to a new man. She's acting like baby apnea is as bad as a cancer diagnosis or something. Many babies have sleep apnea. They grow out of it. It really isn't a huge deal when kept an eye on, and when they're kept in safe sleeping conditions. Which Addelyn wasn't. My baby has had cranial surgeries, bolts in her head, 300+ stitches, months in hospital, transfusions, and almost died several times. Except, she was born with her problem and I still managed to stay SOMEWHAT grounded through it, and din't feel the need to live blog the experience either - Addie has developed hers and it's been worsened by the way Chris and Jessica allowed her to sleep, on her stomach and surrounded in blankets, of which there is photographic proof. If anyone is brain washed, it is YOU and all of her supporters. She isn't super Mum. By any stretch. 3 marriages and 5 kids to 3 fathers, doesn't make you super Mum. I've been here since Lilia was born, and I *used* to adore Jess, I really did, but I learned after I had a child myself that what she does just isn't right. You don't bring different men around your kids. You don't marry a BULLY, and Chris is a bully - he bullied an underage girl and pulled a knife on the mother of his two boys. You don't allow your husband to fetishise your child's red hair - by the way, ADDIE IS BLONDE, JESS. You don't cash in on the unfortunate events in your life by monetising them on youtube. TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH. I feel SO SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS. Except little middle blonde haired blue eyed wonder baby Adsense, don't feel so sorry for her as long as she's the golden child, I think she'll be just fine.
I think you should post this, so we laugh at the minions responses! lol
You're welcome to ImageImage I don't feel like diving back into the cesspit that is her comment section today ahahahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Jess quote from video: "there's definitely more to me than just my looks"

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

tvobaby27 wrote:Jess quote from video: "there's definitely more to me than just my looks"

That girl has more wrinkles than my mom. Shut up Jessica. What looks?
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Blackswan wrote:
tvobaby27 wrote:Jess quote from video: "there's definitely more to me than just my looks"

That girl has more wrinkles than my mom. Shut up Jessica. What looks?
I showed my mom one of Jess' videos once, my mom thought she was around her age until I told her Jess is the same age as me.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Yeah I couldn't believe she said that. Does she really think she is that beautiful? What a conceited asshole. Shes not that cute. Not ugly....but definitely not beautiful. So....i don't get what she sees in herself. Plus her personality is annoying AF.

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Yeah I couldn't believe she said that. Does she really think she is that beautiful? What a conceited asshole. Shes not that cute. Not ugly....but definitely not beautiful. So....i don't get what she sees in herself. Plus her personality is annoying AF.

Honestly though!!! What is her appeal to men these days?? She's overweight, has a litter of children, has no eyebrows (she draws them on every morning), whips her tit out for the first pervy old man to ask, and seriously having sex with her must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Lmao hotdog hehe
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

coopersmom wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Yeah I couldn't believe she said that. Does she really think she is that beautiful? What a conceited asshole. Shes not that cute. Not ugly....but definitely not beautiful. So....i don't get what she sees in herself. Plus her personality is annoying AF.

Honestly though!!! What is her appeal to men these days?? She's overweight, has a litter of children, has no eyebrows (she draws them on every morning), whips her tit out for the first pervy old man to ask, and seriously having sex with her must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway
Well, I weigh more than her Image thanks lol.

loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

Jessica, you have no fucking clue of what it's like to have a child who is actually SICK! Stfu with "our little miracle"

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

I'm very grateful to whoever took the pain of watching the latest video and summed it up for us, it must have been so boring to endure it!

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

what did she even mean by that?? "there's more to my looks as far as finances go" ??? does she mean shes smart about them or that she looks rich and is rich or that she looks poor and is actually rich? cause to me, she looks dirty and gross, and even if she can budget, she's still an idiot because look at her life.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

chelsieross7 wrote:what did she even mean by that?? "there's more to my looks as far as finances go" ??? does she mean shes smart about them or that she looks rich and is rich or that she looks poor and is actually rich? cause to me, she looks dirty and gross, and even if she can budget, she's still an idiot because look at her life.

I dunno. That part confused me too. I think she said it wrong or something? Because it didn't make sense with what she was talking about.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lisey26 wrote:I'm very grateful to whoever took the pain of watching the latest video and summed it up for us, it must have been so boring to endure it!

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Yes the struggle was real
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

loveoctober wrote:Jessica, you have no fucking clue of what it's like to have a child who is actually SICK! Stfu with "our little miracle"

Seriously, I want to scream this in her face. It's so so much more than what she's been through with Adddellynnn this week. I'd have taken a few days of monitoring in hospital over the year long ordeal I had with my daughter anyway. At least HER baby didn't bleed out on the operating table, require multiple X-rays, or have to be held down screaming, terrified for blood tests, looking at me as if I hated her and was trying to hurt her at 2 months old, have hundreds of stitches because she had her whole head reconstructed, bolts in her skull, 2 blood transfusions, not one but four cannulas/monitors on her on and off for months. She has no idea how lucky she is to have 5 healthy children, and if apnea is the worst she's got, I'd be thankful as anything. She has a full support system, too. My first and only child had medical problems up to the roof, and I dealt with this at SEVENTEEN, ALONE.

Fuck you, Jess, seriously. How dare you use your daughter as a source of income when you know full well she's fine and apnea isn't as serious as you're marketing it to be. You're lucky.
I'm fed up, I just unsubscribed lol.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote:what did she even mean by that?? "there's more to my looks as far as finances go" ??? does she mean shes smart about them or that she looks rich and is rich or that she looks poor and is actually rich? cause to me, she looks dirty and gross, and even if she can budget, she's still an idiot because look at her life.
Well I instantly assumed that's she was admitting to being a thick twit,
As in look I budget I'm sooo good with my finances, I'm not as thick as I look,
Like the stereotype of blondes/gorgeous women being stupid , I dunno that was just my take on it .
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

missy-1010 wrote:How did you all find YTMD? I've been creeping for over a year before I made an account.. I don't even remember how I found it!

I am very late to answer but I wanted to! If I remember well, I was curous to have information about Chris ex-wife. I wanted to see if Jess and her looked alike (due to Chris obsession) but also what was her opinion about Jess putting her kids on youtube especially when I heard she was against it and also wanted to know how she was reacting to Jess acting as if Tommy and Caden were hers... I didn't really find the answers to my uestions but this site instead :D
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Throwing a hot dog down a hallway..
My god that's brilliant.. (stealing that!)

Jessica Shafer-Roque-Skube is milking it for all its worth.. then again that's the only thing she's good for.. shooting out the newest baby daddy spawn and whipping her boob out continuously for two years then conceive again.. and repeat she's stuck in a loop because deep down she knows it's all shes good for.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”